Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Why so MANY Flights are CANCELLED

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5717 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
IF PFIZER WAS HONEST

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
With no anesthesia, first the brain must be removed, then the heart, and then the kidney to extract the stem cells.

HEK 293 (stem cells) is the payload, which is in the vaxxine.
"There's no real way to extract a stem cell from a fetus that's deceased."

Third trimester murder of live-born infants

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
"From" vs "With"

Omicron

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Self PCR fast testers are testing Positive to TAP water

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Batch codes and associated deaths, disabilities and illnesses for Covid 19 Vaccines

How Bad is My Batch?

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
Can you get another video not on gab. I can’t share gab. This needs shared badly.

Found it

>>>

>>>

<<<

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Thanks!!!

Ok, here is a video where reporter passes out while reported on booster line. It was 89 degrees, or 31 degrees Celsius, so not too hot enough to make him pass out. Hmmmm.

All video is Spanish so just for laughs…..

https://www.bitchute.com/video/t0QylaDq59NA/

Kaboom!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Whoa! Face down eatin' concrete. Eek

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Earned a Permaban on Reddit /Conronavirus for this

Haha, leaky vaccines and unnatural evolutionary pressures are what is to blame for Covid not following the natural course of things. We F'd up in our response, and have resigned ourselves to variants in perpetuity, good luck with that.

I never seen so many "Stay Home, Mask up, Vax up" comments in my life, it's a hive mind

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:

CONGRATS!!!! Brewskis

/badge of honor

>>>

>>>

<<<

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:

Haha, leaky vaccines and unnatural evolutionary pressures are what is to blame for Covid not following the natural course of things. We F'd up in our response, and have resigned ourselves to variants in perpetuity, good luck with that.

I never seen so many "Stay Home, Mask up, Vax up" comments in my life, it's a hive mind

Sadly, after people realize they’ve committed suicide unknowingly, they can’t accept the fact they’ve chosen poorly. Along with their poor decision, comes the afterburner of fallout of a bad decision for the world. They won’t accept that either.

And those that accept the fact they were had, I honestly feel sorry for you guys, you should never have had this happen. Hopefully some day we can get a reversal, while we all watch Fauci burn at the stake.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Are red states being targeted?

Data seems to show that.

Posts: 898 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vaccine killing 1 in 250 in Phillipines

Based on looking at death rates and birth rates for 2020 and 2021 (until September), compared to the prior 10 years. Death and birth rates are usually very stable so any major divergence is a concern.

On YouTube so won't be available for long.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
GET READY FOR THEIR 5-MINUTE RED PILL MOMENT

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Today's total

7 dead (includes 1 normal pregnancy-delivery, mom & baby dead, mom vxxd upon admission)
2 disabled for life, known vxx injuries/side effects
1 rushed to ER for profuse nasal bleeding/blood clots post-vxx (no update)
2 (friend & wife) battling blood clot issues, multiple more issues/apparent destruction of immune systems

and 1 more today:

Another coworker rushed to ER for chest pains, shortness of breath (had to be taken to ER by fellow employees/all ambulances engaged/unavailable, SF bay area) All of the coworkers got the vxx within a 4wk time frame

I'm on the verge of losing track of the numbers

7 dead
2 disabled for life
2 hospitalized w/known vxx injuries/side effects
2 suffering w/known vxx injuries/side effects
--
13 total

And... a couple hours after today's ER run, the (.gov) boss says mandatory vaxx for all in March Doh

No.

Que será, será. 1beer1

Curious development:

Something is happening at DH's workplace as more employees cave and get their 1st injection.

1. unvxxed employee briefly conversed with person that had gotten the shot 2 days prior. vxxed person stood at the office door, 10-12 feet away. A few hrs later unvxxed person experienced sudden intestinal distress that developed into a full-blown digestive/intestinal issue, such that it was near impossible to stray far from a restroom. The issue continued for 3 wks, unvxxed employee took 1 wk sick leave but still not fully recovered.

2. office techie had nearly identical encounter with a different employee who had gotten the 1st shot (again 2 days prior). That evening techie experienced same series of events, is now (5 days later) still out on sick leave. (and VERY pissed)

3. Friday another unvxxed employee had a very brief conversation (12-14 ft distance) with person that got the shot 1 day prior. Identical series of events followed, affected employee is now out on sick leave.

The 3 of them spoke with each other (by phone of course) and now are in a WTFkngFk frame of mind and mad as hell.

Coincidence? Contagious bug? vxxed shedding airborne spike protein? 1dunno1

Note that none of those employees have been sick since the beginning of the pLandemic. Unknown regarding any vxx reaction(s) with the recently vxxed peeps at this time.

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
So CBD, minus THC, may work as an antiviral. And it crosses the blood brain barrier which I consider a plus.

Cannabidiol article

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
"Hold the line"-Lawyer Anna De Buisseret Speaks On Nuremberg 2 & Common Law

Length: 19:42 mins

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Dr. Paul Marik on the use of Remdesivir in our hospitals

quote:
Remdesivir increases the risk of death by 3%. It increases your chances of renal failure by 20%. This is a toxic drug... Ivermectin reduces the risk of death by about 50%. It costs the WHO 2¢.

Remdesivir: $3000 per course plus 20% bonus from Fed govt to hospital
Ivermectin: $0.02 per dose

>>>

>>>

<<<

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Remdesivir sounds a lot like Rundeathisnear.

Posts: 898 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post