Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Picture of Ter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Older and sedentary people will live longer as their blood doesn’t pump as hard.

That is good news for me !
Thanks brother !

LOL

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
http://www.stationgossip.com/2...ade-to-stop.html?m=1

Just what are they hiding.

Best quote from the article - -

“Just look at this circus — the government mandates Pfizer’s product, gives it immunity for any safety or efficacy issues, promotes its product using taxpayer money, gives Pfizer over $17 billion and then uses taxpayers’ money to fight to avoid providing even the most basic level of transparency to the public,”

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Government = Legal illegal Criminals

Protocol = how we roll.

Somehow, somewhere, our government got so big it no longer fears being replaced. They do as they please without any fear from the plebs in regards to repercussions.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Traitor Vic,

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Freedom of Information

Pfizer causes CANCER

This needs its own thread, but I’ll put it here.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Well, I hope y’all caught that last video before it was zapped.

Here it is on bitchute

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WkKX5ogEc9xc/

Here is data.

https://strongandfreecanada.or...d-data/pfizer-trial/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

posted Hide Post
Just saw the news alert... Moderna COVID-19 vaccine authorized & Moderna SPIKEVAX vaccine authorized.

Nooooooooooo.

It's the same psychological and legally evasive trick that Pfizer pulled. THEY ARE ALL *EUA* ONLY! THEY ARE NOT LICENSED.

Read/Download the FDA letter

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5725 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Spread What They Don’t Want You To Know

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
https://sallyparadise.files.wo...ng-documents-pdf.pdf

Religious exemptions of the Orthodox Churches.

We shouldn't HAVE to pay for a clinic visit to get someone to dig into medical records for our medical exemptions and have to divulge sensitive health issues to potential employers.

Fuck it! They cannot deny employment based on creed.

Posts: 1584 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
https://wendellpotter.substack...o1dEBaru1kMn73uhU6jQ

Doctors cannot provide their best care when insurance companies dictate what treatment he can provide.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jemima:

Doctors cannot provide their best care when insurance companies dictate what treatment he can provide.

It is still a very hard concept for most to understand that Standard of Care, which is what the insurance companies say it is and therefore what doctors must follow to survive malpractice claims, has little resemblance to what doctors should be doing. But it has never been as obvious as now.

It also means you better take your doctor's advice with a grain of salt. Because doctors don't have to be up-to-date on anything besides Standard of Care and nowadays I wouldn't expect them to be.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
quote:
Originally posted by Jemima:

It is still a very hard concept for most to understand that Standard of Care, which is what the insurance companies say it is and therefore what doctors must follow to survive malpractice claims, has little resemblance to what doctors should be doing. But it has never been as obvious as now.

It also means you better take your doctor's advice with a grain of salt. Because doctors don't have to be up-to-date on anything besides Standard of Care and nowadays I wouldn't expect them to be.

My doctor is pretty darn good, "Your insurance company says you probably have xxx and your recommended pill is xwz." He goes down the list and documents "decline, decline, decline" before he can actually practice the art of medicine and offer treatments that heal instead of harm.

We have to go into the clinic and retrieve copies of vaccine exemptions from our records. Pisses me off we are required to show sensitive medical records to non-medical people in the community.

posted Hide Post
JP does the Defeat the Mandates rally in 10 minutes.

Defeat the Mandates

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Oh Kay! Jeez.

Get the jab, now you have HIV. Watch, BBC explains.

Oh shit!

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Wasn't this mentioned months back, but it was a "conspiracy"? Roll Eyes

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1242 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:

It was our beloved 'Lasky who told us covid-19 was Canada SARS with HIV sugar protein spliced into it. He's a drunken ass, but he's usually right when it comes to science stuff.

People are starting to notice HIV has pushed its way into the news again. Even the research data on c-19 contains references to HIV. Is this jab a precursor to HIV vaccine or cure, or is the blood of the jabbed the exploitable resource to manufacture a cure?

A friend of mine in her 40s and her husband had corona early. Then they got the jabs. This healthy well-built woman rapidly lost weight until she was barely 100 pounds and looking like crap. She was in the hospital for feeding port installed, and 6 botox shots in her throat. Her husband died of a stomach aneurism while sleeping in the chair next to her hospital bed.

Meanwhile the covid shit spoon fed to us is 3rd grade bullshit.

posted Hide Post
I've known this for awhile. Now it's beginning to come to public light, more and more.

RFK Jr.
If you want to know why there is such a strong drive to vaccinate children you have to understand how the law works.

An EUA vaccine is protected from liability, but once it becomes an approved vaccine the immunity shield disappears, unless it's recommended for children.

Under the Childhood Vaccine Injury Act any vaccine that is recommended for children automatically receives immunity from liability even when the vaccine is given to adults.

click for video/1:55 mins

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
When you faint on stage after you brag about being vxxinated/video

"Jesus loves me the most"

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:

Luc Montagnier April, 2020

>>>

>>>

<<<

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
Does ivermectin kill HIV?