Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Speculate:

IF

spike protein is the primary component of the (decidely bioweapon) that causes (flu-like) cardiovascular symptoms

whether a person becomes ill, mildly or severely, is dependent on the degree of exposure to spike protein

the vaxxed shed spike protein and continually produce spike protein

Theorize: Put 100% vaxxed in an isolated environment on a ship together, all shedding and accumulating an increasing amount of spike protein...

you may end up with:

COVID Outbreak - Royal Navy Carrier Strike Group (mission began in May, 100% vaxxed)

or

Outbreaks on Cruise Ships (100% vaxxed)

Ships now (still) isolated at sea = another vaxx trial? = Death Ships? Eek

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5718 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
I want to see how they spin the outbreak amongst all of those vaccinated people on the ships. I suspect they will still blame the unvaccinated somehow, or dolphins.

The viral load has always been cause of most positive cases, IMHO. Would think that a few single droplets of the virus would actually help the healthiest people, and be the actual pathway to herd immunity. Which would have worked if we didn’t do the lockdowns, maskings and vaccines.

But what do I know?

I am just happy as a dog with two dicks that I haven’t caught it yet. (Knock on wood)

BIL still in intensive care, critical condition. Had a few scary moments with those bedside paddles from what I hear. Intubation out today.

Hopefully he won’t pick up delta in the hospital. He would not survive.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
BIL still in intensive care, critical condition. Had a few scary moments with those bedside paddles from what I hear. Intubation out today.

Good to hear, was waiting for news Thumbs Up
*prayers*

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
Sneak him some daily ivermectin.

Posts: 1584 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
aaand it's gone - yootoob says noooooo!

Might be able to see Rand Paul video here

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

>>>

>>>

<<<

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
God Bless the Good Doctor.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
WORD!

Screen-Shot-2021-08-09-at-3-07-04-PM
Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
This is something you should watch TWICE

https://twitter.com/Lukewearec.../1424749841381568516

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
Awesome, Breezy. I wish more doctors would speak out.

I did a naughty yesterday. I trolled the local liberal mandatory vaxxers with the list of Donald Trump's healthcare and pharmaceutical investments pulled from his financial disclosure reports.

Then I refused to provide the links, told them to go fish. If they're not motivated or smart enough to find public documents on a government website through a search engine, they wouldn't bother with my links, either. I don't get paid to teach reluctant 3rd graders.

Shrieking cows wasted their day being abusive instead of searching for truth. Same stupid cows who post occupy democrat garbage.

Church was cancelled due to a rash of positive tests and community exposure. Trolling isn't exactly the Lord's work, but I enjoyed it.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
This is something you should watch TWICE

https://twitter.com/Lukewearec.../1424749841381568516

Fabulous. That will send our two vaxx trolls off to crazy town.

Great speech!

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
That will send our two vaxx trolls off to crazy town.

I’ve actually been there. Everyone was eating horse paste for some reason.

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
And so now we have this data that shows that if we have, or say, should we have a larger percent of a vaccinated population, the bigger the danger of a far worse mutant strain. In essence, we are FUBAR. Oh yep!

https://www.lifesitenews.com/n...variants-study-says/

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
And now I just got the word my BIL has passed. They reintubated him, he fought that so they were going to paralyze him to keep it in, then he passed.

My SIL is faring better than I would.

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
quote:
And now I just got the word my BIL has passed. They reintubated him, he fought that so they were going to paralyze him to keep it in, then he passed.

Sorry to hear that. Prayers.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 2312 | Location: Behind you, look now! | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Oh no, I'm so sorry
*prayers*

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:

This sucks, ugh!

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Tnank you 2 all.

Back in March when they took their jabs, hubby and I said that we hoped his sister and BIL wouldn’t end up with a heart attack by the end of the year. Their son’s wife knows of the dangers and we talked about this

Of course, we were half joking, not even knowing all the data we know now.

This is now personal and getting scary. Even Governor Abbot is screaming at everyone to get vaccinated. The anxiety is getting very real.

I want to go hide somewhere until this is all over.

I might just do that.

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss, TV.

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
An updated look at the data concerning The India/Delta Variant-
Thru the end of July, the summer wave of India/Delta Covid in Washington State is around 2/3rds of the spring wave of the UK variant in terms of peak numbers of daily positive tests. The death rate in Washington is at the lowest level it has been since the start of the pandemic in March of 2020.
Washington State is one of the few states that publishes the number of fully vaccinated breakthrough cases. From July 11 thru July 24, the numbers of fully vaccinated breakthrough cases have been as follows:
• 1,316 fully vax'd positive tests amongst 11,796 total positive Covid tests - 11% fully vax'd breakthrough positive test rate
• 53 fully vax'd hospitalizations amongst 576 total Covid related hospitalizations - 9% breakthrough hospitalization rate
• 7 fully vax'd deaths amongst 56 total Covid related deaths - 13% fully vax'd breakthrough death rate
The often repeated claim that "99.9% of Covid cases are amongst the non-vaccinated" is not true. The U.S. did not surpass 50% of adults being fully vax'd until late May. 80% of breakthrough "cases" have occurred since late May.
The claim that "99.9% of Covid cases are amongst the non-vaccinated" is based on comparing the total number of breakthrough "cases" that have mostly occurred in the past two months to the total number of "cases" since early January when very few people were vaccinated. This is a blatantly deceptive statistical fraud that I consider to be an intentional lie by anyone who has promoted it.
The Washington State data does show a significantly lower positive test rate for fully vax'd compared to non-vax'd; however, the Washington data does not show a statistically significant difference between the hospitalization and death rates when fully vax'd breakthrough "cases" do occur compared to non-vax'd "cases".
In the U.S., this summer's Delta wave is roughly proportional to last summer's wave of the original Covid in terms of positive tests. The death rate this summer is the lowest rate observed since early March of 2020.
The percentage of fully vax'd adults in the U.S. has remained at around 60% since early June.
Data attached to this post:
1) Washington State - Daily number of Tests, Positive Tests, and genetic mRNA vaccine shots
2) Washington State - Daily Tests/10,000, Positive Tests/100,000, Hospitalizations/1,000,000, & Deaths/1,000,000
3) Washington State - Fully vax'd breakthrough positive tests, Hopitalizaitons and death rates
4) U.S. - Daily Tests/10,000, Positive Tests/100,000, Hospitalizations/1,000,000, & Deaths/1,000,000
5) U.S. - Vax rates
Link to PDF of data attached to this post:
https://www.amazon.com/.../oz0...JFjjaZb5yeqUhWLGmg... “
AMAZON.COM
MB_Covid-19_WA-USA_7-31-21.pdf

https://www.amazon.com/clouddr...vLNsueEqKfD0FADKbRhM

posted Hide Post
1rose Sorry TV

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post