Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
Just for kicks, I decided to read this thread from the start, page 1 forward again. Although many posts seem to be missing, lol, it should go down in history for the most informative thread ever at UBS.

Missing, deleted, or never there to begin with, who knows.

Funny, when I logged in today I was thinking we ought to give Mr Breeze some kind of award for this thread. There have been never ending threads before but nothing like this one that has helped so many people. And kudos to everyone that contributed too. Shoot, even lol for strengthening our resolve to push forward with what seemed best for each of us.

Here's to you Mr Breeze Brewskis

Aww shucks, thanks!

Honestly, it has become my number one thread across the internet to monitor. Someone else would have started it if I didn't. Thankful and appreciative for everyone here that contributes.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
Get out the Kleenix, Fauki Fauci is whining that no one is listening to him any more. Gee, stupid, I wonder why....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYgjvbShmBE&t=2s

Posts: 1508 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Natural News

HISTORIC: Hundreds of health care workers fired for refusing covid jabs win multi-million dollar settlement

HISTORIC: Hundreds of health care workers fired for refusing covid jabs win multi-million dollar settlement

Monday, August 01, 2022 by: Ethan Huff
Tags: COVID, health freedom, healthcare workers, historic, justice, lawsuit, mandates, medical fascism, Medical Tyranny, NorthShore University HealthSystem, Plandemic, progress, Settlement, vaccine wars, vaccines, Victory

This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author
Bypass censorship by sharing this link:
New
https://citizens.news/643418.html
Copy URL
Image: HISTORIC: Hundreds of health care workers fired for refusing covid jabs win multi-million dollar settlement

(Natural News) Sometimes persistence with a just cause pays off, as was seen by the more than 500 current and former health care workers who just won a lawsuit – the first of its kind! – against NorthShore University HealthSystem, which reportedly fired or threatened to fire them over their “unvaccinated” status.

According to Liberty Counsel, the “historic” settlement included a $10.3 million payout to the affected workers, who were deemed by the courts to have been unlawfully discriminated against when they were denied religious exemptions from “mandatory” Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccination.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/20...abs-win-lawsuit.html

I hope others follow with suits like this!

posted Hide Post
SPANISH RESEARCHERS FIND A WAY TO REMOVE MAGNETIC GRAPHENE FROM THE BODY AFTER A COVID-JAB

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5725 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Today's total

7 dead (includes 1 normal pregnancy-delivery, mom & baby dead, mom vxxd upon admission)
2 disabled for life, known vxx injuries/side effects
1 rushed to ER for profuse nasal bleeding/blood clots post-vxx (no update)
2 (friend & wife) battling blood clot issues, multiple more issues/apparent destruction of immune systems

and 1 more today:

Another coworker rushed to ER for chest pains, shortness of breath (had to be taken to ER by fellow employees/all ambulances engaged/unavailable, SF bay area) All of the coworkers got the vxx within a 4wk time frame

I'm on the verge of losing track of the numbers

7 dead
2 disabled for life
2 hospitalized w/known vxx injuries/side effects
2 suffering w/known vxx injuries/side effects
--
13 total

And... a couple hours after today's ER run, the (.gov) boss says mandatory vaxx for all in March Doh

No.

Que será, será. 1beer1

Curious development:

Something is happening at DH's workplace as more employees cave and get their 1st injection.

1. unvxxed employee briefly conversed with person that had gotten the shot 2 days prior. vxxed person stood at the office door, 10-12 feet away. A few hrs later unvxxed person experienced sudden intestinal distress that developed into a full-blown digestive/intestinal issue, such that it was near impossible to stray far from a restroom. The issue continued for 3 wks, unvxxed employee took 1 wk sick leave but still not fully recovered.

2. office techie had nearly identical encounter with a different employee who had gotten the 1st shot (again 2 days prior). That evening techie experienced same series of events, is now (5 days later) still out on sick leave. (and VERY pissed)

3. Friday another unvxxed employee had a very brief conversation (12-14 ft distance) with person that got the shot 1 day prior. Identical series of events followed, affected employee is now out on sick leave.

The 3 of them spoke with each other (by phone of course) and now are in a WTFkngFk frame of mind and mad as hell.

Coincidence? Contagious bug? vxxed shedding airborne spike protein? 1dunno1

Note that none of those employees have been sick since the beginning of the pLandemic. Unknown regarding any vxx reaction(s) with the recently vxxed peeps at this time.

Update 4/16/22
Friends, coworkers/associates, relatives, neighbors

10 dead
2 disabled for life
2 hospitalized w/known vxx injuries/side effects (now sent home suffering w/known vxx injuries/side effects)
1 rushed to ER for profuse nasal bleeding/blood clots post-vxx (no update, unable to contact)
3 suffering w/known vxx injuries/side effects (multiple symptoms worsening)
1 nurse, hospitalized, bleeding internally, not expected to live, determined vxx related

19 total (As of today, I'm done with counting/serves no purpose at this point)

Interesting observation:

As some of you likely know by now, we live in a tiny community in an isolated place, on a mountain, at the edge of a Ntl forest. Along with the multiple at-home businesses and the little gourmet cafe that serve this remote area, we also have a small airport. That airport is utilized as the Air-Med/Life-Flight pickup point.

When the shots became available groups of locals went together to be jabbed.

On average, over the past 18+ yrs that we've been here, the Air-Med flights are 1 or 2 per yr.

Now: Approximately every 90 days or so there are 3-4 Life-Flights within a 2wk period. The reasons have been stroke or heart issues. (no longer only mid-life to elderly/most recently a child)

But hey, kids have heart attacks too, right? I know cuz I saw that info on the side of a bus.

1follow1

+1 friend: disabled for life(?) Just released from hospital. Blood clots, both legs. Can't work, future unknown health wise and financially. Vxxed.

Update 8/5/22
Friends, coworkers/associates, relatives, neighbors

10 dead
2 disabled for life
3 hospitalized w/known vxx injuries/side effects (now sent home suffering w/known vxx injuries/side effects)
1 rushed to ER for profuse nasal bleeding/blood clots post-vxx (no update, unable to contact)
3 suffering w/known vxx injuries/side effects (multiple symptoms worsening)
1 nurse, hospitalized, bleeding internally, not expected to live, determined vxx related

20 total

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Now there are reports of blanks. I wonder if it is to cut back on the number of adverse events. If so, it will make it impossible to follow what is going on. Could be a reason none of the shots have been approved. Once approved the manufacturer has 14 days to tell FDA all the ingredients. If there isn't one formulation then there can't be one list of ingredients. The experiments must continue!

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
As I recall, there was a certain percentage of placebo as control groups? I don't know the correct terminology. Also it was reported (way back) that there were 3 different formulations. It's been an experiment from the start.

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Initially there was a control group, but both manufacturers fucked that up by vaccinating them after a few months. So the study that was supposed to continue for something like three years was almost immediately shut down. Now the control group is us purebloods and the manufacturers don't want to hear about those results.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
Initially there was a control group, but both manufacturers fucked that up by vaccinating them after a few months. So the study that was supposed to continue for something like three years was almost immediately shut down. Now the control group is us purebloods and the manufacturers don't want to hear about those results.

Thumbs Up

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Man tracks down the GP that gave his family member a vaccination

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
"Unexplained" is the key word here, but I think 99.9% of it can be explained and where to put the blame. I read back a year ago that huge increases in life insurance payout.

I have 4 friends with cancer. 2 just diagnosed with leukemia (in their 50's both women), one bladder cancer and one with neck cancer. The one with neck cancer was jabbed twice, and he passed away about a month ago. Also the ones I know who got the jab some are suffering with long covid. Jump on the band wagon, level the curve, do your part, and now they're screwed.

Maybe the unjabbed are part of the experiment, we're still walking around - feeling smug I should say - told you so! 1beer1

Anna Khait

Aug 6, 2022
@Annakhait

BREAKING: U.S. life insurance companies have said that deaths have an unexplainable increased by 40% in 18-49 year olds.

For full video: https://youtu.be/-GXvV6Pybns

Anna Khait
@Annakhait
·

They saw 300% increase in cancer patients over the past year. From around 36,000 new cancer patients to over 120,000 in America.

Good luck suing - it was signed into law by Trump - no lawsuits over injury or death. Still want to vote for this guy for round 2?

More at the link: https://citizenfreepress.com/b...-in-18-49-age-group/

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
so this anna person has never been lied to or manipulated in their life eh? wow. special human being there.

brix already said they manipulated things and lied to Trump but hey lets blame "orange man bad" instead of the fuckers who did all this to us.

yea real smart thinking there "anna".

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1242 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A wonderful recent lecture by Drs. Been and Marik. Their premise is that the ONLY way to get spike protein out of your body is via autophagy, that spike protein interferes with autophagy, but that autophagy can be stimulated by intermittent fasting, spermidine, and resveratrol. (Also by ivermectin and metformin, and interfered with if you are on a proton pump inhibitor.) Also helpful prophylactically, and applies to spike from either Covid or the vaccine. The information is included in FLCCC's recently updated I-Recover (post-vaccine) protocol.

Spermidine is endogenous but can be taken as a supplement (FLCCC does not provide a dosage) or from spermidine-rich sources like wheat germ, mushrooms, grapefruit, apples and mango. A reason to take a spermidine supplement might be that you ability to create it endogenously goes down with age. FLCCC recommends a highly bioavailable reservatrol at a dosage of 500 mg twice a day.

FLCCC autophagy podcast

posted Hide Post
Donald Trump Touts COVID Vaccines, Says Those Dying and Hospitalized Didn't Get the Shots

By Jason Lemon On 12/23/21 at 11:28 AM EST
U.S.

Former President Donald Trump has doubled down on his support for COVID-19 vaccines, pointing out in an interview this week that most of those dying and hospitalized from the coronavirus have not received the life-saving shots.

Trump supporters and conservatives are among the groups most likely to reject inoculation, according to numerous polls. But the former president has repeatedly touted the efficacy of the vaccines, describing their rapid development as a signature achievement of his administration's Operation War Speed in 2020.

During an interview with Daily Wire host Candace Owens this week, Trump again touted the vaccines even as the conservative host attempted to cast doubt on their efficacy. He described the vaccine as "one of the greatest achievements of mankind."

https://www.newsweek.com/donal...nt-get-shots-1662611

Anyone here still willing to roll their sleeve up for the "greatest achievement of mankind?" Yeah, a shit load of highly trained doctors took the stupid shot and wants you to do the same.

(Trump said the above not even a year ago)

posted Hide Post
If Trump is the republican nominee I will vote for him (because I'm assuming no viable democrat candidate). But the extent of vaccine injuries will be much more widely known by the 2024 election and could be what destroys his legacy. How many shots has he had? He might not be fit for office because of repeated boosters.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
If Trump is the republican nominee I will vote for him (because I'm assuming no viable democrat candidate). But the extent of vaccine injuries will be much more widely known by the 2024 election and could be what destroys his legacy. How many shots has he had? He might not be fit for office because of repeated boosters.

Yes, I agree with you. Just like Dr Malone and Dr McCullough predicted around mid-2021, that we'll be seeing deaths around the world...they were right. Fauki Fauci knew too, that's why they tried to shut up Malone and McCullough.

If nothing else, listen to this father's rage against a pharmacists. This guy's 7 yo son got jabbed against his father's wishes, but the mother did it anyways. Now the son has bad heart issues. WTF! I feel this man's pain....

https://twitter.com/antoniotwe.../1555904906246201345

"We don't want to scare the parents."

posted Hide Post
It's beginning to look a lot like genocide

posted Hide Post
Here's another sad story of a young Mom...She had to be vaxxed in order to gain entry into the UK, plus she was a midwife.

Fair use

Woman dies in her sleep in front of children and husband on flight to UK

Helen Rhodes was a ‘devoted wife and mother’ and ‘the glue that held her family together’, a friend said

@GenevaAbdul
Mon 8 Aug 2022 14.24 EDT
Last modified on Tue 9 Aug 2022 00.12 EDT

A woman has died in front of her two children and husband after becoming unresponsive on a flight from Hong Kong to the UK.

Helen Rhodes, who was flying back to the UK with her family after more than 15 years abroad, was found unresponsive hours into the flight on 5 August, her friend Jayne Jeje wrote in a Go Fund Me which has since raised more than £13,000.

“For the remaining 8 hours of the flight, Helen lay in a breathless sleep in her seat. Although this was extremely traumatising to the family, they all had time to say what they needed to say to her,” wrote Jeje, who described Helen as one of a kind, and the pulse of her community in Tung Chung, Hong Kong.

“This loss is unimaginable. Helen was a devoted wife and mother. She was the glue that held her family together.”

Upon landing in Germany, Helen’s body remained in Frankfurt as her husband, Simon, and two children, Nathan and Emma, flew to the UK. Helen’s return to the UK and seeing family would have been the first since the coronavirus pandemic began.

“Sadly, she never got to see them again,” wrote Jeje.

Helen, a midwife, also ran her own business crafting bespoke accessories, Jeje wrote, and said she belonged to a tight-knit group, Tung Chung Mums, where more than 200 women turned to Helen for medical advice.

“Helen always made herself available to help others. She was clever, witty and generous with her time,” wrote Jeje. “We can only hope she knew how much she meant to us.”

Money raised will be put toward funeral expenses and support for the family. On the fundraising page, Ken Chu wrote: “I’m one of the crew of the flight, I wish the best for you and your kids.”

On Facebook, a resident of Tung Chung described Helen as “the most caring, generous and thoughtful person”, despite only knowing her from the “school gates”.

“Live life to the fullest folks, and hugs the ones you love,” wrote Andrew Spires. In one response, a person wrote: “If anyone needed a helping hand Helen was always at the front of the queue.” Another said: “I worked with Helen in the UK. So sad to hear this news.”

A Foreign Office spokesperson said: “We are supporting the family of a British woman who died on a flight to Frankfurt and are in contact with the local authorities.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk...band-on-flight-to-uk

posted Hide Post
Here's another one - this time a muzzie drops dead while giving a speech...He hit the floor and that was that....jabbed? Probably...

Update — Saudi diplomat dies while giving speech in Cairo… Here’s the video… Video at link...watched it a few times to get my laugh in for the day...

https://citizenfreepress.com/b...iro-heres-the-video/

posted Hide Post
Not shocked at this:

Report: 44 Percent of Pregnant Women in Pfizer Trial Lost Their Babies; FDA and CDC Recommended Jabs For Expectant Mothers Anyway

More than 40 percent of pregnant women who participated in Pfizer’s mRNA COVID vaccine trial suffered miscarriages, according internal Pfizer documents, recently released under court order. Despite this, Pfizer, and the Biden administration insisted that the vaccines were safe for pregnant women. Out of 50 pregnant women, 22 of them lost their babies, according to an analysis of the documents.

More:

https://amgreatness.com/2022/0...tant-mothers-anyway/