Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Interesting info on the plague in 1530. It sounds a lot like what hospitals are doing to patients today:

Text from Francois Bonivard

Chronicles of Geneva

"When the bubonic plague struck Geneva in 1530, everything was ready. They even opened a whole hospital for the plague victims. With doctors, paramedics and nurses. The traders contributed, the magistrate gave grants every month. The patients always gave money, and if one of them died alone, all the goods went to the hospital.

But then a disaster happened: the plague was dying out, while the subsidies depended on the number of patients. There was no question of right and wrong for the Geneva hospital staff in 1530. If the plague produces money, then the plague is good. And then the doctors got organized.
At first, they just poisoned patients to raise the mortality statistics, but they quickly realized that the statistics didn't have to be just about mortality, but about mortality from plague. So they began to cut the boils from the bodies of the dead, dry them, grind them in a mortar and give them to other patients as medicine. Then they started dusting clothes, handkerchiefs and garters. But somehow the plague continued to abate. Apparently, the dried buboes didn't work well. Doctors went into town and spread bubonic powder on door handles at night, selecting those homes where they could then profit. As an eyewitness wrote of these events, "this remained hidden for some time, but the devil is more concerned with increasing the number of sins than with hiding them."

In short, one of the doctors became so impudent and lazy that he decided not to wander the city at night, but simply threw a bundle of dust into the crowd during the day. The stench rose to the sky and one of the girls, who by a lucky chance had recently come out of that hospital, discovered what that smell was.

The doctor was tied up and placed in the good hands of competent “craftsmen.” They tried to get as much information from him as possible. However, the execution lasted several days. The ingenious hippocrats were tied to poles on wagons and carried around the city. At each intersection the executioners used red-hot tongs to tear off pieces of meat. They were then taken to the public square, beheaded and quartered, and the pieces were taken to all the districts of Geneva.

The only exception was the hospital director's son, who did not take part in the trial but blurted out that he knew how to make potions and how to prepare the powder without fear of contamination. He was simply beheaded "to prevent the spread of evil".

Posts: 900 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1584 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:

Who didn't know this was coming.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Paople are Waking Up

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Gymnast who was anti vax gets one shot Janssen to keep his job and immediately dies of, get this, COVID.

Yeah, he gets it the virus and dies right then.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport...ampion-dead-26051796

Who believes that. Omicron isn’t deadly and the dangerous virus is gone.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Embalmer pulling strings of rubbery material from veins and arteries before he can embalm. Starts with red clots and continues on to be white rubbery pliable material.

Great watch!

https://rumble.com/vtcsgw-worl...-with-never-bef.html

Or

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uWZucDetxS4T/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1584 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The full 5 hours of Senator Johnson's forum can be see at TheHighwire.com. The "Second Opinion" program. Many of the doctors who spoke at the forum had also talked at the DC rally the day before.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:

I think this is the accompanying video with your story(?)

Military Vax Data Rocks DC: Catastrophic Injury Toll Exposed At Sen. Johnson Hearing

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5726 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
The full 5 hours of Senator Johnson's forum can be see at TheHighwire.com. The "Second Opinion" program. Many of the doctors who spoke at the forum had also talked at the DC rally the day before.

Thumbs Up I may have seen that one hosted on Rumble? Bitchute? If I see it again. I'll post it. I haven't watched the 5-hr one.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5726 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
https://docs.google.com/docume...4&rtpof=true&sd=true

Over the last few months I have recorded stories from the comment sections across the internet. Some of you are on here.

I am thinking of trying to spread this around, take a look and let me know if you think it is compelling enough.

I tried to filter out what I thought was spam or trolling, and if only 50% of this is true, WOW

LMK what you think

posted Hide Post
Embalmers are routinely seeing long stringy fibrous clots resisting attempts to fill the veins with embalming fluid, if the person was vaccinated.

Embalmer interview

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
I would like to see a summary of young athletes who are suddenly dropping dead. Yes, that is known to happen, but it seems like the numbers are through the roof this year.

Confused

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4539 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:

What has gotten into you lol?

Did you grow a conscience or are you playing for both teams now?

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
Just posting what everyone wants to read.

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thanks! One of the better summations I have seen so far.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4539 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Remember that guy, Clif High??

Not saying I believe this, but here is his way out there summation of this whole thing and Trumps’ part.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qn6n8jGtDHgX/

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
And here he says that if you have myocardiadis, you will be dead in three to five years if you are active. Older and sedentary people will live longer as their blood doesn’t pump as hard.

Nice! Fuck you Fauci!!

https://rumble.com/vt3b40-vax-...years-clif-high.html