Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
How to Remove Graphene Oxide (aka COVID-19) From the Body
Graphene Oxide: In the masks/on the test swabs/in the experimental injections
Graphene inside the body acquires magnetic properties and is a superconductor
5G affects on Graphene Oxide
Why have 'Zombie Apocalypse' Drills?

Link

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5725 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Recent progress of graphene oxide as a potential vaccine carrier and adjuvant

"Abstract
Vaccine is one of the most effective strategies for preventing and controlling infectious diseases and some noninfectious diseases, especially cancers. Adjuvants and carriers have been appropriately added to the vaccine formulation to improve the immunogenicity of the antigen and induce long-lasting immunity. However, there is an urgent need to develop new all-purpose adjuvants because some adjuvants approved for human use have limited functionality. Graphene oxide (GO), widely employed for the delivery of biomolecules, excels in loading and delivering antigen and shows the potentiality of activating the immune system. However, GO aggregates in biological liquid and induces cell death, and it also exhibits poor biosolubility and biocompatibility. To address these limitations, various surface modification protocols have been employed to integrate aqueous compatible substances with GO to effectively improve its biocompatibility. More importantly, these modifications render functionalized-GO with superior properties as both carriers and adjuvants. Herein, the recent progress of physicochemical properties and surface modification strategies of GO for its application as both carriers and adjuvants is reviewed. STATEMENT OF SIGNIFICANCE: Due to its unique physicochemical properties, graphene oxide is widely employed in medicine for purposes of photothermal treatment of cancer, drug delivery, antibacterial therapy, and medical imaging. Our work describes the surface modification of graphene oxide and for the first time summarizes that functionalized graphene oxide serves as a vaccine carrier and shows significant adjuvant activity in activating cellular and humoral immunity. In the future, it is expected to be introduced into vaccine research to improve the efficacy of vaccines.

Keywords: Adjuvant delivery; Antigen delivery; Functionalized-GO; Immune adjuvant; Vaccine adjuvant; Vaccine nano-carrier."

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5725 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Listened to some local talk radio yesterday while in the car. The masses are outraged at us unvaxxed to a level of frothiness. The current meme is "we are all in this together" and everyone should get the shot. The hysteria was on a level I couldn't imagine. "Irrational" was used to describe the action of refusing the jab. The unvaxxed are the enemy to society in their eyes.

"Vaccination", I get pissed that they use this term to justify their position, to me it is "gene therapy". This is one main basis of their argument, based on a false pretense in my opinion.

Then, they feel the unvaxxed are a danger to them and their families, but I never hear that danger defined. How am I a danger to them if they have gene therapy on their side? Mainly they want "herd immunity", but that also is a false pretense as even the vaxxed can acquire the virus. My question is, if the shot reduces symptoms, does it reduce the transmission rate? I have never heard this addressed.

Am I looking at this incorrectly?

The hysteria is ramping up, I feel I will be under attack soon. Listening was an eye opener for sure.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
How to Remove Graphene Oxide (aka COVID-19) From the Body
Graphene Oxide: In the masks/on the test swabs/in the experimental injections
Graphene inside the body acquires magnetic properties and is a superconductor
5G affects on Graphene Oxide
Why have 'Zombie Apocalypse' Drills?

Link

Here is the main take away!

Graphene oxide inside the body causes thrombogenicity, thrombi. Graphene oxide inside the body causes blood clotting. Graphene oxide inside the body causes post inflammatory syndrome or systemic or multi-organ inflammations. Graphene oxide inside the body when it is above the levels of glutathione —which is the body’s natural reserve of antioxidants—, causes alteration of the immune system, collapse of the immune system and cytokine storm. Inhaled graphene oxide spreads evenly throughout the alveolar tract and causes bilateral pneumonias. Inhaled graphene oxide causes inflammation of the mucous membranes and thus loss of taste and smell, possible loss of taste and smell: anosmia.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
VAERS now accounts for 11,000 dead from the vaccine. That is up 2,000 from last week, which was up 2,000 from the week before. There was a huge backlog and much of those increases apparently is from late February reports. Unknown how much is still waiting to be reviewed and posted. https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

If you go to the main VAERS page, the very first sentence explains that VAERS data may represent as few as 1% of the events. https://www.openvaers.com/

If you really want to depress yourself, go back to that first link, press some of the categories and scroll down to the age breakdowns. So many youngsters and young adults are dead and debilitated. Far more than would have been so from the disease. Like the myocarditis/pericarditis breakdowns - the younger the male the more likely the incident.

An unacceptable risk to me. Especially given the very good treatments and prophylactics.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
My question is, if the shot reduces symptoms, does it reduce the transmission rate? I have never heard this addressed.

Those fully vaccinated Texas Democrats who jumped on a plane to DC to escape voting have three among them who now have Covid. So if they can get it and spread it, what is the difference between them spreading it and the unvaccinated spreading it.

Another question that will never be addressed or answered.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the unvaccinated may be more likely to transmit Covid, but the vaccinated are more likely to produce and transmit variants.

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
VAERS now accounts for 11,000 dead from the vaccine. That is up 2,000 from last week, which was up 2,000 from the week before. There was a huge backlog and much of those increases apparently is from late February reports. Unknown how much is still waiting to be reviewed and posted. https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

From the site: "Anyone can report an adverse event to VAERS."

I'm sure Roll Eyes there wouldn't be any tomfuckery going on by anyone with an agenda there!

I do not understand this seemingly constant need by the un/anti-vaxxed to constantly convince themselves that they are making the right decision. Jesus, you made your call, live with it and move on. You're not changing anyone's mind, and it's starting to smell of desperation.

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10638 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xromad:
quote:

I'm sure Roll Eyes there wouldn't be any tomfuckery going on by anyone with an agenda there!

I do not understand this seemingly constant need by the un/anti-vaxxed to constantly convince themselves that they are making the right decision. Jesus, you made your call, live with it and move on. You're not changing anyone's mind, and it's starting to smell of desperation.

EXCUSE ME? We are here to exchange and share info regarding what we have learned. No one needs to have their mind changed nor do we expect anyone to. It is what we call freedom of choice.

If you smell desperation, it is yours. A desperation to get us to stop sharing info.

Damn busybody Nazi!

posted Hide Post
It's true anyone can report to VAERS. But nothing gets posted onto VAERS unless the report is reviewed and accepted. That's why thousands of reports were backlogged, for months, and we still have no idea if they are caught up. And very little is reported and a lot is rejected, and even deleted after being uploaded. And it doesn't reflect what makes its way to V-SAFE instead and never is submitted to VAERS.

It's why the opening sentence of VAERS continues to say it may reflect as few as 1% of the events.

The mass swine flu vaccination program in 1976 was abandoned after about 25-50 people had died from it and about a thousand were disabled. We're magnitudes beyond that this time with no public acknowledgement there might be a problem with the vaccines, or even that they might not be necessary.

As someone unvaccinated I have an attribute you don't have. I can change my mind about getting vaccinated. Plenty of buyer's remorse out there.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
VAERS data is completely reliable, verifiable, and accurate.
quote:
While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
quote:
quote:

EXCUSE ME? We are here to exchange and share info regarding what we have learned. No one needs to have their mind changed nor do we expect anyone to. It is what we call freedom of choice.

If you smell desperation, it is yours. A desperation to get us to stop sharing info.

Damn busybody Nazi!

Achtung! What info do you need to share? You're not getting the microchip implant, we get it.

Maybe "desperation" was the wrong word to use. Sorry.

"Pitiful" probably fits better.

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10638 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lol:
VAERS data is completely reliable, verifiable, and accurate.
quote:
While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

You're ignoring the critical point that reports submitted to VAERS are NOT automatically uploaded. And they were most likely prepared by a health professional. The Lazarus Report, the results of Harvard University's extensive investigation contracted by HHS, determined as little as 1% of adverse events are reported.

VAERS is supposed to be used as a signal. .gov is completely and intentionally ignoring the signal.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Damn busybody Nazi!

Achtung! What info do you need to share? You're not getting the microchip implant, we get it.

Yes, you are pitiful. For someone who says Alaska talks to himself here, look at your thread on Max and Shinny, where you’ve talked to yourself incessantly and appear desperate and pitiful.

Don’t like this thread, stop clicking on it. Just like I stopped clicking on the one where you are the one star wonder, going on and on about absolutely nothing.

There is nothing in this thread for you. If you can’t see the shared information, you are beyond retarded.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
45,000 thousand dead in 3 days from jab. Only 11,000 shown on VAERS. Lawyer sues government.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KZkDk8yRyGPT/

https://renz-law.com/our-medical-freedom-fight

Peter McCullogh says 50,000 AMERICANS dead from jab

https://www.algora.com/Algora_...jXNoui8I4L1kvw7JmrfI

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Damn busybody Nazi!

Yes, you are pitiful. For someone who says Alaska talks to himself here, look at your thread on Max and Shinny, where you’ve talked to yourself incessantly and appear desperate and pitiful.

Don’t like this thread, stop clicking on it. Just like I stopped clicking on the one where you are the one star wonder, going on and on about absolutely nothing.

There is nothing in this thread for you. If you can’t see the shared information, you are beyond retarded.

As tense as you are, I bet you had the shot(s), didn't you?

Woof.

BTW, my "other" thread is not for you, but I will miss you there.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
You lost your bet XROMAD. I did not have the clotshot, but I’ve had many shots in my life. But not the clotshots. I am not anti-vax either.

I am anti experimental gene modification and spike protein shots though.

Since you lost that bet, my award will be STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD.

Than you, Nazi troublemaking, media sucking, liberal kiss ass MFKRS.

Go away Karen.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Traitor Vic,

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
I love the ignore fuction. Makes the board so much nicer lol

I wonder what its like to be so desperate for attention that you actually talk to yourself on a message board? lmao

So glad I have more character than that. It has to be lonely and tiring

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1244 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
You lost your bet XROMAD. I did not have the shot, but I’ve had many shots in my life. But not the shots. I am not anti-vax either.

I am anti experimental gene modification and spike protein shots though.

Since you lost that bet, my award will be STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD.

Than you, Nazi troublemaking, media sucking, liberal kiss ass MFKRS.

Go away Karen.

Oh, no. It's good for laughs. Keep up the good work then, please!

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
I love the ignore fuction. Makes the board so much nicer lol

I wonder what its like to be so desperate for attention that you actually talk to yourself on a message board? lmao

So glad I have more character than that. It has to be lonely and tiring

You must be really short as easy as things fly over your head. Remember the Randy Newman song!