Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
Arkansas woman says she was fired for refusing to get COVID-19 vaccine

https://www.fox16.com/news/loc...et-covid-19-vaccine/

She should hire the Kraken lady and take her case to court.

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
19 year old Nevada teen gets brain blood clots after the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 shot.

Three brain surgeries later.....

https://www.foxla.com/news/nev...nson-johnson-vaccine

But yeah, no real danger, so you go ahead and take those shots.

Who wants mine?

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

Picture of To The Left of Crazy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
19 year old Nevada teen gets brain blood clots after the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 shot.

Three brain surgeries later.....

https://www.foxla.com/news/nev...nson-johnson-vaccine

But yeah, no real danger, so you go ahead and take those shots.

Who wants mine?

No doubt.

I'll sell mine real cheap, that is, if Lebron James says it's OK for me to do so...

Posts: 4249 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
To hell with LeBrain or LaBrood.

Mercola....

https://rumble.com/vdptoh-dr-m...will-murder-you.html

posted Hide Post

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5718 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Suramin

>>>

>>>

<<<

<Chicom>
posted
"The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image."

Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman’s Legs Into ‘Giant Blisters’ And Left Her In Wheelchair [Photos]

https://www.360naijahits.com.n...n-wheelchair-photos/

Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<Chicom>
posted

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
"The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image."

Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman’s Legs Into ‘Giant Blisters’ And Left Her In Wheelchair [Photos]

https://www.360naijahits.com.n...n-wheelchair-photos/

That is very similar to the rash a lot of Covid patients had--including me. Mine was not as bad on the feet, but pretty much all over. Very much like chicken pox. It took about two months to go away.

Fucking CCP and their biowarfare. Mad

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4539 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Ah jeez jefiner, so damn sorry!

I am sure you were miserable. Hope you didn’t get scarring.

Someone needs to pay. I blame Fauci.

He needs to be exposed.

<Chicom>
posted
There is no escape. Avoid the vaxxed.

PFIZER ADMITS IN ITS OWN MRNA DOCUMENT THAT NON-VACCINATED CAN BE EXPOSED TO THE VACCINE’S SPIKE PROTEINS BY INHALATION OR SKIN CONTACT – [PAGE 67]

https://blazingpress.com/pfize...ion-or-skin-contact/

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Avoid the vaxxed.

Please.

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10638 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Chicom>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by xromad:
quote:
Avoid the vaxxed.

Please.

Yes, keep your corporate-government cooties to yourself.

It's time to start shunning the 'vaccine hesitant.' They're blocking COVID herd immunity.

https://news.yahoo.com/time-st...itant-080043779.html

<Chicom>
posted
Majority Of US Companies Will Require Workers To Provide Proof Of Vaccination

https://www.zerohedge.com/mark...de-proof-vaccination

It looks like American colleges won't be alone in making vaccination mandatory for any students who want to return to campus next semester. Despite the White House's determination that vaccination shouldn't be mandatory by law, more than 60% of American companies are reportedly leaning toward requiring proof of vaccination from their employees.

<Chicom>
posted

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Majority Of US Companies Will Require Workers To Provide Proof Of Vaccination

Sounds like it’s time to boycott Majority Of US Companies.

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nope, nor will I.

I have been preparing for this moment my entire life. Besides, someone has to slay you all after you have turned. Right now it is all voluntary, but people in power tending to be megalomaniacs, I can see mandatory, and possibly forcible programs being instituted.

All the talk coming out of govts about how people will need a passport to engage in society reminds me of a passage about buying and selling. Not really religious, but I'm not tempting fate.

Being an amateur student of human dynamics, I do know that people yearn for widespread participation or belief in a thing because it reinforces and substantiates their decision to engage in it. There is also a self destruct mechanism encoded into our being. I don't know why, but it is present. Maybe it is evolutionary, or something left over from the past like the appendix, but it is there. History bears out plenty of instances where people wish to self destruct and have plenty of company.

I am somewhat of a recluse as it is, so I am not really affected socially or psychologically. I'm not certain how this will play out, but I have prepared myself the best I can. So I'm going to watch from a distance, and depending how severe things become prepare myself to become further disconnected, or possibly even a road pirate, ambushing commerce transports on lonely sections of highway to sustain a living.

RRRRR MATEY A road pirate....shivered me timbers. I be swilling some demon rum and spanking my cumly wench until her buttocks turned ruby red.

Posts: 12203 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post