Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
RBP, those numbers are horrifying. Any idea how many employees (what the denominator is)?

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5714 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
263317927-1876339329218869-241149145024001148-n

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ow if you have the shot and your boosters three more will protect you from the omnicron and extra boosters may be necessary..
Time to quit being feeble people…

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nkJ3XsrzfLsI/

Posts: 2683 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
Ow if you have the shot and your boosters three more will protect you from the omnicron and extra boosters may be necessary..
Time to quit being feeble people…

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nkJ3XsrzfLsI/

They are talking something like 6 shots a year, then possible 3 more for each new variant.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Traitor Vic...

The lady with the nose clotting/bleeding is still in hospital but stabilized. She got the vx a week earlier. She had been standing with a group that were refusing. Her DH said that they harassed her to the breaking point, the stress from it was more than she could handle. She snapped and went and got the shot to put an end to it. Her husband is desperate for information about how this may go from here.

I don't have any info and I can't find any. The search engines appear to be under control of TPTB so that's been a dead end. DH asked me to ask you if you've read any follow-ups on those cases.

What employers are doing is in no way legal. They're in breach of HIPAA laws, violation of constitutional protections and the Nuremberg code. Sooner or later they'll have to pay, either to the injured or to the surviving families. Mad

DH is in the same boat. He's standing by no vx, no testing of any kind. We're preparing for his walking away, but only if/when they say 'you're fired'. Exemptions are useless if you refuse testing. If it happens we'll move on to our next adventure.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
My friend who had covid then took the vaccine has had it at least once since then.
I did it the first time around but am still weighing whether to do the booster or not.

https://en-volve.com/2021/12/0...sands-flood-streets/

Posts: 2683 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
DH asked me to ask you if you've read any follow-ups on those cases.

I do not know of any follow ups. Most were video and others people who came across those it happened to, we’re just in crossing, don’t know names.

Only thing I do know is to tell your DH, DO NOT GIVE IN! It will be a risky decision, but so much better to JUST SAY NO!

Beside, all mandates have been rejected by the courts.

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:

Didn't stop the hospital where my husband worked. He refused and took retirement. Fuck em. He only stayed because of the health insurance for me, but we found some cheap as the hospitals, so we didn't need them anyway.

He feels much lighter from not having the daily stress from that place and no way as tired at the end of the day. Mental stress is just as tiring as physical I think

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1242 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:

I do not know of any follow ups. Most were video and others people who came across those it happened to, we’re just in crossing, don’t know names.

Only thing I do know is to tell your DH, DO NOT GIVE IN! It will be a risky decision, but so much better to JUST SAY NO!

RBP's DH here, Thank you for your concern Smile No worries I will never get the clot shot! It is an easy decision.... get the shot and die or never get tested or the clot shot and live. Hmmm let me see, I think I choose to live! I have many more years to take care of Poodles Smile
Thanks for caring! Merry Christmas to you and yours, May the good Lord bless you both!!

>>>

>>>

<<<

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
quote:

RBP's DH here, Thank you for your concern Smile No worries I will never get the clot shot! It is an easy decision.... get the shot and die or never get tested or the clot shot and live. Hmmm let me see, I think I choose to live! I have many more years to take care of Poodles Smile
Thanks for caring! Merry Christmas to you and yours, May the good Lord bless you both!!

Thank you and best wishes to the both of you.

There is no amount of money worth your life and health.

I for one am tired of all the POLITASCIENCE BULLYING!

Mandates are bullies. Even a blind man can see the vaccine is worthless, and being forced into one is flat out bullying.

posted Hide Post
"The Covid narrative is mass hypnosis"
Professor Matthias Desmet

click for 4 minute video

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
New site where vx injured can tell their stories

real not rare

quote:
Real lives are being affected by "not so rare" consequences.

Our purpose is to raise awareness of the many vaccine injuries that are happening, to create a community of public support, to give a voice to those who have been silenced, to have our elected officials acknowledge us, to encourage ways to advocate, and to change public perception. This is all in an effort to help the injured receive better healthcare and treatment. Vaccine injured individuals did their part by getting this vaccine, and now they need your help.

Although many do great with the vaccine, there is a chance for an adverse reaction. We believe where there is risk, there should be choice. Many are losing employment over these mandates, and we can not afford unemployment numbers to keep rising. We need to strengthen our economy; not lose our workforce.

This is not red vs. blue. This is not us vs. them. This is humanity vs. disease. #teamhumanity.

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ4eCFczjgs

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
The next time a soccer mom gloats on the local social media page that she's about to put her child's life in danger, I'm going to post the following, without additional commentary.

Informed consent for a 5 year old

posted Hide Post
Ok... Debbie Downer here again, getting sick of this shit

The farrier (horse shoer) just left. After the horses were done she asked if we got the shots, which led into:

Her friend was pregnant (normal pregnancy) went into labor (normal progression) mom fine & ready to go, baby fine & ready to go. They were checking in at the hospital when mom & dad were informed that they couldn't admit her without having been vaccinated. She got the shot, was admitted, began usual labor-to-delivery protocol, everything with mom & baby 100% fine & normal. 4 hours later, mom & baby dead. Verified vx caused.

End of story.

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
That's horrifying, RBP. Her doctor should have known about the policy, known her vaccination status, and alerted her ahead of time. Tragic noone told her until it was too late to make other arrangements.

The farrier must get around. I hope she is telling all her customers.

posted Hide Post
quote:
The farrier must get around. I hope she is telling all her customers.

Yes she is, not shy about it at all Thumbs Up

>>>

>>>

<<<

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Ok... Debbie Downer here again, getting sick of this shit

The farrier (horse shoer) just left. After the horses were done she asked if we got the shots, which led into:

Her friend was pregnant (normal pregnancy) went into labor (normal progression) mom fine & ready to go, baby fine & ready to go. They were checking in at the hospital when mom & dad were informed that they couldn't admit her without having been vaccinated. She got the shot, was admitted, began usual labor-to-delivery protocol, everything with mom & baby 100% fine & normal. 4 hours later, mom & baby dead. Verified vx caused.

End of story.

Oh man, anyway this story can grow feet and be put on OAN?

So very sad and should have never happened.

posted Hide Post
3 1/2 minute video - RN, 17 years: Hospitals Are Filled With Patients Who Are Suffering Adverse Effects From The Covid Jab

>>>

>>>

<<<