Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
You lost your bet XROMAD. I did not have the shot, but I’ve had many shots in my life. But not the shots. I am not anti-vax either.

I am anti experimental gene modification and spike protein shots though.

Since you lost that bet, my award will be STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD.

Than you, Nazi troublemaking, media sucking, liberal kiss ass MFKRS.

Go away Karen.

Actually, I just reread this and am not really sure my earlier response was correct. Can you try repeating what you said, but in English this time? TIA! 1hi1

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10638 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
In your own words, you and lol are quite a “pear”.

F off. Piss off. Go to hell. Shut up. Go away. Bite me.

Comprende puto cabron?

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Your Spanish must be better than your English.
Hell, your Latin is probably better than your English.

They have courses for that, you know? How long have you been in our country?

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10638 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Robert W. Malone, MD. Inventor of MRNA website.

https://www.rwmalonemd.com/mrna-vaccine-inventor

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Two proven protocols of inexpensive treatment that snaps you out of a danger zone in a matter of hours/couple days, and/or prevents infection. 99.9...% survival without either protocol.
Doh

The ingredients of the various shots are becoming public knowledge. (do your own research) Ain't no fkng way. I'll take my (pretty damn good) chances and listen to the world's top virologists.

India is pissed. Heads will roll, for real.

WHO scientist faces death penalty for deceiving India on Ivermectin's effectiveness

Pick your source

The next pandemic planned is tuberculosis. Or a form of, probably mutated to make it worse.

Hopefully ivermectin will work on that. I need to research.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Pfizer wants kids 5-11 jabbed by the fall.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines...11-years-old-by-fall

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
quote:

The next pandemic planned is tuberculosis. Or a form of, probably mutated to make it worse.

Hopefully ivermectin will work on that. I need to research.

I was thinking of a mutated form pneumonia but TB would be a nasty bitch too

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1242 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/...oe%20Declaration.pdf

quote:
On July 9, 2021, there were 9,048 deaths reported in VAERS. I verified these numbers by collating all of the data from VAERS myself, not relying on a third party to report them. In tandem, I queried data from CMS medical claims with regard to vaccines and patient deaths, and have assessed that the deaths occurring within 3 days of vaccination are higher than those reported in VAERS by a factor of at least 5. This would indicate the true number of vaccine-related deaths was at least 45,000. Put in perspective, the swine flu vaccine was taken off the market which only resulted in 53 deaths.

Let's call that a factor of about 1,000. Three magnitudes. Clearly the vaccine isn't about public health.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0k4tLnTjOEys/

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5717 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

https://rumble.com/vjw5kq-brea...ctor-releases-h.html

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5717 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
And now Scotland fesses up….

5,552 die within 28 days of getting jabbed.

The most up to date figures published by PHS and within the report released by on the 23rd June 2021, and they reveal that between the 8th December 2020 and the 11th June 2021 a total number of 5,522 people died within 28 days of having a dose of a Covid-19 vaccine.

https://humansarefree.com/2021...ovid-19-vaccine.html

posted Hide Post
I took the moderna but in reality I was exposed a few times last year and if I caught it I didn’t know I did...
That being said as I have stated in the past if we don’t just sit back and let this burn through societies like in the past we are responsible for many of the future problems it brings..This is a virus born to mutate and usually if left in the wild they mutate into something less deadly for the hosts,because without any hosts there is no virus..

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
And now Scotland fesses up….

5,552 die within 28 days of getting jabbed.

The most up to date figures published by PHS and within the report released by on the 23rd June 2021, and they reveal that between the 8th December 2020 and the 11th June 2021 a total number of 5,522 people died within 28 days of having a dose of a Covid-19 vaccine.

https://humansarefree.com/2021...ovid-19-vaccine.html

That's 5,522 out of how many vaccinated? A percentage figure would be REAL helpful.

For the record, I had both rounds of the Moderna back in late Jan/late Feb. No serious repercussions for me. Had a spell of unusual tiredness about 24 hours after the second shot in Feb., but that went away with a good night's sleep and laying around taking it easy the next day.

Like Jimmy B, I was exposed to the virus on several occasions that I'm absolutely sure of - my dad, his girlfriend, and an employee - and my exposure to them was quite close. I'm O+ blood type and never get the flu and don't even get the flu shot, but I was more cautious with this since I'm a diabetic (well-controlled w/ meds), have high BP (also well-controlled), and probably 40 lbs. overweight. A local guy I knew who was a few years younger than me just died of it last week and he was much the same profile of comorbidities as me, but didn't take care of himself very much. His diabetes had already cost him a couple of toes, for example, but I'm still fully intact.

1dunno1

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2850 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Not sure, but only 53 people died in total, from the swine flu vaccine, and they pulled it. But 5,522 in 28 days! That is a lot of people for the country of Scotland.

I mean, any deaths are wrong, but that many is far past wrong.

I do pray nightly for you all who’ve taken it, to never have any problems with the gene vaccine. I may have done so myself if it weren’t from the push to receive it, especially since it does not keep you from getting Covid. I took flu shots yearly. My own doctor doesn’t believe in it, and she pushes all vaccines (other than this).

I don’t care what any politician or actor says, the push to have this is silly. I am good to die from the Covid rather than suffer and succumb to the un-necessary jab. (Not a vaccine, really!)

Wishing you all the luck!

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Between 5 and 6 million people live in Scotland. One out of every 950 or so people died within 6 months if everyone has had the shot.

Not a lottery I want to be in.

Check my math, cause I could be wrong.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Traitor Vic,

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lol:
Maybe they forgot to include this part

You should know by now that attempting to bring any reality to this or really any subject here will only aggravate the dullards. Prove me wrong!

Unless, of course, that is your plan.... Eek
(In which case, it's like shooting puppies in a barrel, but dammit, sometimes they just ask for shooting)

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
https://www.newsmax.com/politi...21/07/21/id/1029424/

Ron Paul is asking DOJ to go after Fauci’s crimes.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Mitch McConnell says we all need to take the Covid shot right after he says all vaccines take 20 years to make and test (polio and others) and then says the Covid shot was produced within one year. Did he even understand what he said? Why would that convince us? Really? It wasn’t tested.

My reply to McConnell…….

I just made a jet airplane in my backyard this afternoon after designing it last night. Please board this plane with all members of Congress. I know it usually takes big corporations to produce and design such things, but you must get on board for a ride.

I will fly this jet airplane from a handheld controller.

Trust me, if you don’t do it you’ll prove you are bad person and you hate the future, because I said so.

Get on board!!!

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Someone should figure out which genius said this:

quote:
I did not have the shot, but I’ve had many shots in my life. But not the shots.