Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    HARD TRUTHS -- SO DON'T READ -- KEEP THE SMOKE BLOWING UP YOUR ASSES (for some that is)
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Tools

HARD TRUTHS -- SO DON'T READ -- KEEP THE SMOKE BLOWING UP YOUR ASSES (for some that is)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Russian Agiprop?
Huh?!

And you believe the USA/MSM agiprop?
Seems like anything you don't like is 'Russian agiprop."

Posts: 9434 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
...and you encourage him with your incessant trolling.

That’s complete bullshit and you know it. He’s posted pages of his “reality” without a single response from me. Nobody’s ”encouraging” him to do this, he seems pretty content to do this all on his own.

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
That’s complete bullshit and you know it. He’s posted pages of his “reality” without a single response from me. Nobody’s ”encouraging” him to do this, he seems pretty content to do this all on his own.

^^^ That's bullshit ^^^

Counting pages, counting posts, doing math to formulate a percentage are we? WTFever

You seriously shouldn't want to agitate me today. Not today. I'll lock your ass down & out and IDGAF who may disagree with it.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5767 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Counting pages, counting posts, doing math to formulate a percentage are we? WTFever

You said I’m “encouraging” him. I’m not. I pointed out why.
quote:
You seriously shouldn't want to agitate me today. Not today. I'll lock your ass down & out and IDGAF who may disagree with it.

I’m sorry if you’re having a bad day and I don’t want to agitate you. But I really have nothing to do with Shinmen posting his stuff. If you’re gonna disappear me for pointing that out then I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
The only person on this thread guilty of "incessant trolling" is Shinmen himself.

He's been posting his shit since the first weeks of the Russian invasion and it's obviously nothing but Russian propaganda, because the theme is unchanged since those very early days of the war, i.e. - the Russians are invincible and the war will be over in a matter of days or weeks.

THAT is "incessant trolling".

Roll Eyes

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brutus,

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2858 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
THAT is "incessant trolling"

I agree with that.

I have opinions on the subject of the thread but I won't be airing them here.

My bottom line is what Charlie brought up: "good job driving many posters off of this site"

Everybody on this speck of a message board has access to what's posted here on the subject matter. I doubt few, if any, need or want it thrown in their face 24/7.

/reference Charlie's statement again

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5767 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many forums I frequent from time to time have lost many posters over the years..
Many of them because they are too weak minded to stick up for themselves.And many just moved on to other sources of social media..
I in the beginning believed Zelensky was an admirable person.I at the present believe that to be not so.In fact I think he has dirt on many of our politicians which is why we are so zealous to keep funding this war.

Posts: 2686 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
For a long time, this was a site that, as unserious as it was, had a different point of view about things, despite being filled mostly with refugees from TB2K. It was refreshing to be able to laugh at a lot of the absurd ideas that make that place so crazy. But around the time that Covid started, this became mostly a place where the exact same ideas as TB2K are presented and in the same aggressive and uncritical fashion. And I suppose that is as much my fault as anyone else's, but I just find it all so tedious that I can't work up the energy to respond. And some people became so vehemently nasty that I don't care to have conversations with them at all. I even hope from time to time that Alaska will post something just so I can try futilely once again to take him seriously. This has happened everywhere since Covid or perhaps Trump; I don't know which influence was worse.

I have Shinmen on ignore and I think he is the only person I have ever put on ignore on any site. There is no diversity in what he posts. He might as well be a cut and paste robot from any right wing site. It is not even the content itself that is the problem, but the volume. It was the same with Covid news. The volume was so high that there was no point in trying to have a conversation because it was just swamped in never ending articles, mostly written by people redigesting articles written by people redigesting articles, all for clicks.

And, unfortunately, that is where we are. The problem is not with UncleBobs. The problem is that the Internet has become an information sewer where people just produce content for clicks and the quality of the information matters not at all and deception is endlessly rewarded. The state of critical thinking is so dire that I have no idea how we will ever find our way out of the maze that we have built.

The one suggestion I could make is to end the practice of these big news aggregation threads. Post a single article per thread and maybe people could actually discuss it before ten more articles are posted. That assumes there are enough people left here to even try to have a discussion.

Posts: 3066 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The only person on this thread guilty of "incessant trolling" is Shinmen himself.

He's been posting his shit since the first weeks of the Russian invasion and it's obviously nothing but Russian propaganda, because the theme is unchanged since those very early days of the war, i.e. - the Russians are invincible and the war will be over in a matter of days or weeks.

THAT is "incessant trolling"

I am posting what is actually transpiring over there if it hasn't sunk into your (or anyone elses skull yet) --and when the nuclear war breaks out (very high chance now) you'll know why it is happening (and that is the fault of the zipperheaded politicians here in the USA, in our military and the MSM US media.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Many forums I frequent from time to time have lost many posters over the years..
Many of them because they are too weak minded to stick up for themselves.And many just moved on to other sources of social media..
I in the beginning believed Zelensky was an admirable person.I at the present believe that to be not so.In fact I think he has dirt on many of our politicians which is why we are so zealous to keep funding this war.

The level of corruption in Ukraine connected to our leaders here (especially Biden) is unfathomable--beyond the reasoning ability of most people. It was alluded to in this movie "The Sound of Freedom" that deals with child sex trafficking coming out of Ukraine. Just to let you know that Ukraine is the epicenter of child sex trafficking and organ harvesting on this planet --just one of the many things they are into over there.

If you wonder how Zelensky (a third rate TV comedian in an eastern television market) could afford a 30 million dollar mansion outside of Maimi--this is one of the methods. If you're wondering how he could purchase an 8 million dollar home in Israel for his parents--this is how and just one of the sources of his grift.

Only the top 10% of US media personalities are paid enough to afford such luxuries FYI--and the pay rates for media types in Ukraine does NOT even approach that of what is paid here in the USA.

Apart from the child sex trafficking and organ harvesting--they have their hands in human trafficking, international money laundering, weapons trafficking and drug dealing (a major corridor BTW)... just to name a few things.

And we (the US taxpayer) is supporting all of this for the last 10 years or more.

posted Hide Post

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
quote:

The level of corruption in Ukraine connected to our leaders here (especially Biden) is unfathomable--beyond the reasoning ability of most people. It was alluded to in this movie "The Sound of Freedom" that deals with child sex trafficking coming out of Ukraine. Just to let you know that Ukraine is the epicenter of child sex trafficking and organ harvesting on this planet --just one of the many things they are into over there.

If you wonder how Zelensky (a third rate TV comedian in an eastern television market) could afford a 30 million dollar mansion outside of Maimi--this is one of the methods. If you're wondering how he could purchase an 8 million dollar home in Israel for his parents--this is how and just one of the sources of his grift.

Only the top 10% of US media personalities are paid enough to afford such luxuries FYI--and the pay rates for media types in Ukraine does NOT even approach that of what is paid here in the USA.

Apart from the child sex trafficking and organ harvesting--they have their hands in human trafficking, international money laundering, weapons trafficking and drug dealing (a major corridor BTW)... just to name a few things.

And we (the US taxpayer) is supporting all of this for the last 10 years or more.

AMAZING!!!! You made some good points without calling anyone a "Cum stained asshole! Keep it up and we may actually read your posts again!

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 12194 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
AMAZING!!!! You made some good points without calling anyone a "Cum stained asshole! Keep it up and we may actually read your posts again!

Just don’t ask him to provide any evidence and you should be good.

posted Hide Post
https://halturnerradioshow.com...-west-can-do-no-more

Wall Street Journal: "Rapid Loss of Tanks Shocked Kiev and the West"

"The rapid loss of tanks and armored personnel carriers given by the West to Kiev for its Armed Forces counterattack, has shocked Ukraine and its allies . . ." the WSJ Reports

The Telegraph Newspaper (London): "The West Will Call On Kiev for Territorial Concessions to Russia"

"The losses suffered by Armed Forces of Ukraine cast a shadow on the reputation of the Bradleys, Leopards, and other weapon systems of the NATO countries. The biggest losses in the armored units of Ukraine are caused by Russian helicopters." The Telegraph reports.

The American Spectator: Analysts said "Western Sanctions have not brought the Russian economy to its knees. On the contrary, the US and NATO are running out of funds for Kiev."

Financial Times (London): "Farewell to Arms -- The West Has Nothing Else To Do To Help Ukraine"

"The West has nothing else to help Ukraine, the armament is running out and the stocks used by Kiev will have to be replensihed for years" writes the Financial Times.

Washington Post Newspaper: "Washington No Longer Believes in Ukraine's ability to Break Through Russian Defenses"

In Germany, BILD Headline: "The Losses are Colossal"

The German Magazine BILD published a report in which it emphasized that the losses of the Ukrainian Army "are colossal; there is not enough equipment, and a counter-attack is not possible."

Posts: 2686 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
In Germany, BILD Headline: "The Losses are Colossal"

The German Magazine BILD published a report in which it emphasized that the losses of the Ukrainian Army "are colossal; there is not enough equipment, and a counter-attack is not possible."

Without air support and air superiority--all of these Ukrainian attacks are pure suicide. And they are being staged (as in a massive publicity stunt) at the behest of the US government/Biden administration.

Ukraine has as of yet to even penetrate one of the main defensive lines--all they are coming up against are the skirmishing outposts in the Russian security zones (area before main lines). These zones are covered by ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance and Recon). Nothing move inside these zones without the Russian seeing it in real time--and in real time they call in air strikes, artillery and other weaponry instantly devastating the Ukrainians who are suffering unimaginable casualties.

They've only penetrated a few kilometers at most in all points--taking just a few small farming villages. The Ukrainian armor is savaged by Rotary air units from miles away--out of range of anything the Ukrainians possess.

Now it seems the Russians are positioning themselves for a major counter-offensive in August which most likely push all the was to the Dnieper River.

I find it funny that one of the major pro-Ukraine propaganda outlets which was at times 75% with baloney straight out of the SBU--is now practically devoid of stories on Ukraine (Yahoo News).

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lol:
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:

Just don’t ask him to provide any evidence and you should be good.

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Posts: 2858 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Considering that the best our propaganda media can come up with is that nobody is winning..
I think most of us can figure out what they are really saying.

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
Considering that the best our propaganda media can come up with is that nobody is winning..
I think most of us can figure out what they are really saying.

As bad as I hate to agree with the MSM in the West, that's probably pretty accurate.

Neither side is making any big gains anywhere.

The Russians are dug in defensively in most areas, with some small operations here and there to gain some small stretches of ground, while most of their larger scale operations are nothing but air strikes that are pure terrorism and piracy - attacking grain facilities and threatening all inbound shipping to Ukraine.

The Ukrainians are conducting shaping operations and probing attacks mostly, being constrained by having to deal with the slow-rolling of aid to them from two-faced motherfuckers like Beijing Biden.

Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
Frankly, it is amazing that we got to a point where it seemed at all plausible that Ukraine could win. I never expected them to make it this long. Now, it appears that the borders are pretty much frozen, which is itself impressive. Russia does not have the resources to push further. Ukraine is going to have to get used to the idea that this is winning. It certainly beats the alternative. It looks like it will soon be time to negotiate, freeze the new borders, join NATO and the EU, and become a fortress state. They will have lost some territory, but won their future.

Posts: 3066 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Frankly, it is amazing that we got to a point where it seemed at all plausible that Ukraine could win. I never expected them to make it this long. Now, it appears that the borders are pretty much frozen, which is itself impressive. Russia does not have the resources to push further. Ukraine is going to have to get used to the idea that this is winning. It certainly beats the alternative. It looks like it will soon be time to negotiate, freeze the new borders, join NATO and the EU, and become a fortress state. They will have lost some territory, but won their future.

Just what flavor KoolAide are you drinking? Huh?

The 'borders are pretty much frozen?" Huh?! That thought took a big sip of KoolAide.

"Russia does not have the resources to push further?" Huh?!

Jeeze--just what are you reading dude?

Ukraine is on the verge of total collapse right now.

Just yesterday they lost 14 of those 'invincible' Leopard tanks, along with 30 of the 'invincible' (melt-down) Bradley fighting vehicles... along with about 28,000 men KIA so far in the 'successful' slo-motion counter offensive--not to mention another 50,000 wounded. The post of Odessa is a smoking hole and blockaded by Russian guided missile cruisers and subs.

Russia is now mobilizing 1.5 million men total--with 750,000 in the field facing Ukraine now--as Ukrainians have been suicide charging into Russian kill zones for the last two months. Total KIA so far is about 400,000--with another 500,000 wounded. They are out of men. The main languages the Russians are now hearing over the enemy's radios are Polish, Spanish (from Columbia no less) and English.

Russia has upped production of the Lancet tank-killing drones to 200,000 per year now. That's 16,600 per month rolling off the production lines. Ukraine is out of men and artillery ammo--with no more to give them out of NATO stocks. Russia is shooting around 60,000 artillery rounds PER DAY at the Ukrainians who can hardly reply for lack of ammo. Russia is on a war footing now.

Ukraine cannot make a move without the Russians seeing and intercepting them. Ukraine has ABSOLUTELY NO air cover at all. Two of the three Patriot missile batteries given to Ukraine have been wrecked--the third is in hiding, components scattered and dismantled.

In one sector two days ago Russia advanced 10 kilometers in a few hours as the Ukrainian lines collapsed and they are on the edge of a major Ukrainian city (Karkiv I believe). Ukrainian military is surrendering or defecting to the Russians by the hundreds every week for lack of medical evacuation, ammo and food... and mainly because of incompetent leadership.

By the end of summer, the Russian military will have pushed all the way to the Dnieper River--and perhaps Odessa. Ukraine will never be allowed to join NATO. NEVER. There will be no frozen conflict or frozen borders. The Polish and Lithuanians are threatening to move into western Ukraine and are preparing to do so now. And Russia will see this as an act of war and strike--into Poland and Lithuania outright. NATO is NOT prepared to fight against Russia in its weakened state now. Especially the USA which is now run by faggots, trannies and kooks at the very top. But this is probably why the Biden administration is pushing and escalating this conflict with Russia--what with the collapsing dollar and the revelation of payola treason on the part of Biden himself now being revealed.

Most likely a few smart Ukrainian Generals will put put their heads together and take out Zelensky--and then sue for peace with Russia. This may happen soon. The top US commanders and in NATO know that the Ukrainian war is completely lost now and that Zelensky's usefulness is over. And even the tone of the MSM has changed from "Ukraine is winning" to a complete reversal--even Yahoo News, which was one of the main propaganda outlets for the Ukrainian intelligence services has stopped running the Ukrainian lies and narrative handouts.

If Jennifer wouldn't flip out--I'd be posting the videos of massive Ukrainian defeats, columns of wrecked tanks and APC and so forth now. The main guy who get is completely correct is Colonel Douglar McGreggor who is getting his insider info from military sources both foreign and domestic. And the current news is very bleak.

In short--Ukraine is doomed and we are economically fucked up the ass for pouring hundrds of billions of dollars down a rat hole.