Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    HARD TRUTHS -- SO DON'T READ -- KEEP THE SMOKE BLOWING UP YOUR ASSES (for some that is)
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Tools

HARD TRUTHS -- SO DON'T READ -- KEEP THE SMOKE BLOWING UP YOUR ASSES (for some that is)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
I don’t think Russia will throw the first nuke.
Idiots like those on here who believe they have destroyed their own infrastructure will suck up whatever our state run media tells them though..
The Russian economy is improving under sanctions from everything I can find..We keep begging fellow NATO countries to give more more more.
In an effort to keep China out it sounds like the pieces of shit running this country have offered them Taiwan.Doesn’t that make you feel warm and fuzzy Brutus..
And there is still only one nation on this planet that has resorted to use nuclear weapons to defeat a small island nation..

The USA will provke Russia into tossing the first nuke most likely--what with all these ever escalating, escalations and so-called independent terror attacks.

As for China--Blinken gave away Taiwan?
Possibly. But it doesn't matter because what they aren't telling you is that the KMT (Chang Kai Check's party) is coming back into power in the next elections--and they want to begin reunification with mainland China. The popular opinion now in Taiwan is with the KMT. Only the USA is stirring up trouble with this reunification stuff.

Posts: 9434 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
quote:
I don’t think Russia will throw the first nuke.
Idiots like those on here who believe they have destroyed their own infrastructure will suck up whatever our state run media tells them though..
The Russian economy is improving under sanctions from everything I can find..We keep begging fellow NATO countries to give more more more.
In an effort to keep China out it sounds like the pieces of shit running this country have offered them Taiwan.Doesn’t that make you feel warm and fuzzy Brutus..
And there is still only one nation on this planet that has resorted to use nuclear weapons to defeat a small island nation..

The USA will provke Russia into tossing the first nuke most likely--what with all these ever escalating, escalations and so-called independent terror attacks.

As for China--Blinken gave away Taiwan?
Possibly. But it doesn't matter because what they aren't telling you is that the KMT (Chang Kai Check's party) is coming back into power in the next elections--and they want to begin reunification with mainland China. The popular opinion now in Taiwan is with the KMT. Only the USA is stirring up trouble with this reunification stuff.

Ironic that China is our biggest economic adversary is buying up America piece by piece,won’t let us do business there without giving them our technology,won’t let us own anything in China to the best of my knowledge.
Half of congress yeah a little over the top is married to someone from China and we go along with letting them shove it up our ass because America need free trade and cheap junk..

Posts: 2686 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ironic that China is our biggest economic adversary is buying up America piece by piece,won’t let us do business there without giving them our technology,won’t let us own anything in China to the best of my knowledge

If you open up shop in China for anything--especially specialized products or intellictual properties... they will be knocking you off soon after that. You have to disclose all your proprietary information and processes to the gooks and they then go and rip you off.

posted Hide Post
quote:
If so, then that tread "Clickables' is also spamming

Well that was a low blow.

FYI, I started that thread for fun and to lift others' spirits. I never imagined it would take off like that, and didn't intend to try to make it so. The only reason I've continued it is because (apparently) people are enjoying it.

Also, FYI, I go through (sometimes) dozens of videos to find *one* that I think others may enjoy. That takes quite a bit of time. I'm not doing it for attention, or clicks, or post count.. I'm doing it for others, to maybe give them a little bright spot in a burning world; a chuckle, a smile, a brief moment of relief.

Now go kick a cat or sumthin and leave my elevator alone!

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5767 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well that was a low blow.

FYI, I started that thread for fun and to lift others' spirits. I never imagined it would take off like that, and didn't intend to try to make it so. The only reason I've continued it is because (apparently) people are enjoying it.

Also, FYI, I go through (sometimes) dozens of videos to find *one* that I think others may enjoy. That takes quite a bit of time. I'm not doing it for attention, or clicks, or post count.. I'm doing it for others, to maybe give them a little bright spot in a burning world; a chuckle, a smile, a brief moment of relief.

No-- not a low blow. It is a fun thread. But that's all--it's not challenging the MSM/Conservative Propaganda on Ukraine.

And I also spend lot of time researching the links that I post--probably more than you do.
And only a spare few actually look into this information.
The whole of the USA is marching like lemmings into WWIII--from which there will be no recovery.
Life as you know would end.

The MSM and Neo-Con propaganda is just like the anti-German propaganda during WWI. Actually its much, much worse as it is all encompasing--top to bottom with new technologies.

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
What you believe in Jenifer is the propaganda and phony information. All of it.

Shut the fuck up, you ignorant prick. I have had absolutely enough of you. And this forum is not yours to turn into a propaganda trumpet with your endless spamming.

Consider this your last warning.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4552 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well from what I can find Ukraine and NATO aren’t doing so well with the big counter offensive.
Perhaps we should have left well enough alone and not tried to incorporate a country on Russias border into NATO.

Posts: 2686 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
The IAEA reported several hundred pounds of fissionable materials missing from Ukraine controlled reactors last week.

Is Vicky up to some shit again? What the fuck, let’s dirty bomb Moscow. And then what, pray NATO will come to call after Vlad nukes Kiev?

Fuck that Nuland dick piano playing puppet.

Posts: 9633 | Registered: November 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile, Caesar has crossed the Rubicon live on Twitter.

Posts: 3066 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My conspiracy theory laden mind has to wonder where the last Billions we sent to Ukraine due to an accounting error really went.

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/alexplitsa...eAXxmnjkhQFHUWA&s=19

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
For what it's worth, let us enjoy the exquisite irony of watching Russian factions kill each other. Hopefully this will give time for the Ukiesto reorganize and kick the Russians out.

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
For what it's worth, let us enjoy the exquisite irony of watching Russian factions kill each other. Hopefully this will give time for the Ukies to reorganize and kick the Russians out.

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2858 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
For what it's worth, let us enjoy the exquisite irony of watching Russian factions kill each other. Hopefully this will give time for the Ukiesto reorganize and kick the Russians out.

Go ahead and stupidly cheer this on and hope this all is going to work out favorably for Ukraine and NATO--but this is a fools delusion.

The Leader of Wagner (who it seems is gathering support and has many supporters) is rebeling against the Russian MOD (Ministry of Defense) due to their 'lack of aggressive conduct' against Ukraine and the western nations backing Ukraine.

It is not the other way around. It is not because the leader of Wagner is against the war in Ukraine (along with his supporters) --it is because they perceive (and know) that Russia has the means and superior firepower, manpower and capability of ending the war in Ukraine quickly with massive blows.

Putin has been approaching the war cautiously as to not provoke direct NATO involvement so far. Pregozin and his supporters (including a majority of the Russian people) want a quick end to this war which can be achieved even if NATO becomes involved. Even if it means the use of nuclear weapons to put an end to NATO. This is evidenced by the commentary on Russian popular news and talk shows.

Everyone here in the west for the last year has embraced the phony propaganda ideas that Russia was backwards, ill prepared, short of ammo, missiles and so forth--which is 180 degrees out from the truth.

President Putin stands a chance of being replaced this weekend as the Wagner forces are not being met with much resistance on their march to Moscow (with columns over 60km long). But what will replace him and the MOD general staff is not going to be warm and fuzzy like President Putin. What will replace Putin will be people more aligned with Genghis Khan, rather than the rational speaking Putin.

At this moment--US nuclear forces are at their highest state of alert. As well as NATO forces in Europe. Wagner forces may have already captured a stash of tactical nuclear weapons. The Russian strategic nuclear forces still remain under the control of Putin and the Russian MOD--and they are now at the absolute highest state of alert and readiness. The bulk of the Russian nuclear submarine fleet has put to sea--or is readying to put to sea. Any misstep, on either side/s, can now prompt a pre-emptive launch of strategic nuclear weapons.

US missile command may launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against Russia should it be confirmed that Wagner has possession of nuclear weapons. And you can bet that fuk-nuts like Lindsay Graham and every Neo-Con you can think of is rooting behind the scenes for this to happen right now. This assuredly WILL prompt a retaliatory response from the Russian strategic nuclear forces and submarine fleet... effectively destroying western Europe and the USA.

Imagine the crucial day of the 'Cuban missile crisis' --when it seemed both the USA and Russia would actually pull the trigger... well, we are past that point by several factors today.

All you 'hurray war against Russia' types possibly are going to get your wish--and that is to be vaporized pointlessly over hurt feelings prompted by phony propaganda and lack of rational discernment. I suggest you call your children and grandchildren today while you can and get up-to-date with the latest soccer game they were in and to possibly say your goodbyes.

Here's the latest tibit from Michael Yon--who BTW (being an ex-green beret) is still plugged into the military infomation/scuttlebutt structure into the highest levels...

I am getting similar info from people who are connected as well.

https://twitter.com/mazzenilss...552056455229443?s=20

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
Looks like Prigozhin got cold feet.

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
It is hard to imagine how a deal could work. As soon as Prigozhin disperses his forces, he's fucked.

Posts: 3066 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
Well things aren't going so well for the Rooskies is it. My guess is old Putie is hiding under his bed!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Charlie,

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 12194 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oppppps--! Coup is over. Wagner Group now heading into Balarus... possibly the move all along.

President Putin is still in control--and the destruction of Ukraine will continue unabated.

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
Oppppps--! Coup is over. Wagner Group now heading into Balarus... possibly the move all along.

President Putin is still in control--and the destruction of Ukraine will continue unabated.

Bullshit! Why should he risk any more of his troops when the citizens of Russia will finish the job?

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 12194 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post