Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    HARD TRUTHS -- SO DON'T READ -- KEEP THE SMOKE BLOWING UP YOUR ASSES (for some that is)
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33
Go
New
Find
Tools

HARD TRUTHS -- SO DON'T READ -- KEEP THE SMOKE BLOWING UP YOUR ASSES (for some that is)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
I can't believe that I am paying for you to shovel endless truckloads of bullshit propaganda.

FYI--there is NO propaganda here in what I post.
Ukraine is near defeat. Near collapse.
The beloved, much cheered counter offensive has failed completely and miserable.
Ukraine has suffered 27,000 KIA with double that number wounded in the last month.

Ukraine has not even approached the Russian defense lines--they are getting slaughtered in the grey-zones and held up there.
Literally slaughtered BTW.
They cannot make a move without getting zapped.
The western tanks and APC are smoked as they appear--from afar (8 miles) by ATGM's fired by choppers.

Yeah--that's winning.
The USA and NATO allies are at their limits of supply weapons and shit--strategic stocks are dangerously low. FYI--it will take over 10 years to rebuild the stock of Stinger Missles and Raytheon is pulling old, retired geezers out of retirement to help the millenial and Gen X zipperheads figure out how to build them.

The Wagner Group is ready to thrust into Ukraine from Belarus, west of Kiev to cut-off NATO supplies. There is a stealth build up of Russian on the Ukrainian borders preparing for a big sweep and roll up of the Ukrainian mlitary.

This is reality--not propaganda.
What you are consuming IS propaganda and misinformation.

Posts: 9439 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ignore the following--it's just pure propaganda..

NATO – Escalates (Towards) Nuclear War

Excerpt...

The Neocons are using Ukraine as their sacrificial lamb on this altar of war. As long as Ukraine is not a member yet, the Neocons can funnel everything to them; they hope that Ukraine will create some false flag to justify nuclear war with Russia as their dream come true. As RFK has pointed out, immediately upon his return, Biden ordered the deployment of 3,000 more reservists to Europe. This is simply preparing to fight Russian forces on the ground in Ukraine/Europe.

https://www.armstrongeconomics...calates-nuclear-war/

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
This is reality, not propaganda! From last August! Only a few weeks or months and Ukraine collapses completely! After Kiev gets the shit bombed out of them! lmao

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
I don't know what to really think about all this bullshit. But I do know to ignore anything Shinney posts!

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 12194 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't know what to really think about all this bullshit. But I do know to ignore anything Shinney posts!

And I suppose you have something of value to say? Ever?
In reality you are just a pimple on the ass of this planet.

posted Hide Post
The Ukraine Mess That Nuland Made

https://truthout.org/articles/...ss-that-nuland-made/

A familiar sounding excerpt...

Any mention of that sordid reality was deemed “Russian propaganda” and anyone who spoke this inconvenient truth was a “stooge of Moscow.”

posted Hide Post
It becomes more apparent every day that many people who support this war with Russia haven’t stepped back and examined just how fucked up our country has become.China is much more of a threat than Russia will ever be…

Posts: 2688 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
It becomes more apparent every day that many people who support this war with Russia haven’t stepped back and examined just how fucked up our country has become.

You know who really supports this war? Russians.

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
It becomes more apparent every day that many people who support this war with Russia haven’t stepped back and examined just how fucked up our country has become.China is much more of a threat than Russia will ever be…

It becomes more apparent every day that you're an even bigger fuckwit than your buddy Shit-Stain.

China and Russia are communist brothers and are partners in an effort to take us down.

Roll Eyes

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2863 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Coming soon to a theater near you...

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

It becomes more apparent every day that you're an even bigger fuckwit than your buddy Shit-Stain.

China and Russia are communist brothers and are partners in an effort to take us down.

Jimmy--you have these ass-wipes like Brutus who have their heads in the past and up someone's ass and who'll eat a steamy shit-sandwich if it is merely wrapped in an American flag. He doesn't realize (like many people) that the country he thought he was living in is nearly gone--and that he is now supporting the Globalist-homosexual-neo-con agenda. He's way too stupid to realize it. His mind is completely unsalvagable.

Below is a picture of what Brutus is rooting for actually...

posted Hide Post
Weep-weep, sniff-sniff... no more Odessa for you!

posted Hide Post
Putin Strikes Back: Ukrainian Ports Devastated To Cap Grain Deal's Termination

https://simplicius76.substack....back-ukrainian-ports

Sobering excerpt...

But my point is the following. Should these things continue to develop down this path, it brings an existential crisis to the U.S. and the entire Western banking hegemony which uses the fiat spell as their last grasp over their vassals of the world. They absolutely cannot allow this, which means that the closer that Russia brings the world towards either de-dollarization or some sort of global currency bifurcation, then the more the U.S./UK deepstate will push the world toward a great reset ‘war’, which will presumably start as a continental European war.

posted Hide Post
I think Beck's thoughts are moot--as Biden will escalate the situation in Ukraine into a direct war with Russia before the election...

ENOUGH: Which GOP Candidates Will Lead Us to War with Russia? | Ep 289

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Posts: 2688 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
Shinman........You would be more respected here if you stopped calling anyone who disagrees with you "A pimple on the ass. Shit stain. On and on. Oh...good job driving many posters off of this site.

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 12194 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Shinman........You would be more respected here if you stopped calling anyone who disagrees with you "A pimple on the ass. Shit stain. On and on. Oh...good job driving many posters off of this site.

Oh come on now. Shinmen has always been exceedingly polite and respectful when providing his valuable information that is reality and not propaganda.
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
Only a fucking idiot-cunt would ask a question like this--but then again, you're a fucking idiot-cunt. With a slit mouth that looks like a cunt.

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh...good job driving many posters off of this site.

I can verify that this is happening (not like we had oodles of people here anyways, but since Shinmen started on his tirades the numbers have definitely dropped.)

I'm in a quandry here. I want to encourage discussion, but these threads always turn into a firehose of Youtube videos and Russian agitprop. And Shinmen posts the greatest number of these--numbers don't lie. Frankly, it is an abuse of the forum. And don't feed me that horseshit about how you are informing the masses; Uncle Bob's doesn't have that kind of reach.

Jest sayin.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4557 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh come on now. Shinmen has always been exceedingly polite and respectful when providing his valuable information that is reality and not propaganda.

...and you encourage him with your incessant trolling.

This might be a moment when a smart troll would STFU and take a dive into the bushes for a minute, eh?

More peeps than Charlie are sick of it, including me.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5852 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post