Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    HARD TRUTHS -- SO DON'T READ -- KEEP THE SMOKE BLOWING UP YOUR ASSES (for some that is)
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Tools

HARD TRUTHS -- SO DON'T READ -- KEEP THE SMOKE BLOWING UP YOUR ASSES (for some that is)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Belarus definitely wasn't going to join NATO and Russia is absorbing them anyway. Join NATO or don't. Either way, if you are on Russia's border and not strong enough to resist, they are coming for you. This has been the story for almost all of Russian history.

Russia is not trying to 'rebuild the old soviet union' --only retrograde, short-bus riding cretins maintain this line of thinking.

As for Finland and Sweden being in NATO--they matter very little to Russia if you look a their borders. Sweden has a tiny strip of land above in the far north--and Finland is not a main transit corridor into Russia.

Ukraine on the other hand was the main invasion corridor leading into Russia in WWI, WWII and going further back. It's like the Chinese building a missile base in Enseneda Mexico--and if you think we would sit back and do nothing in such a scenario you are delusional.

Donesk and Luhansk are predominantly Russian ethnic lands--and because of the massive discrimination and genocide laid upon them by the Ukrainian government in the last 10 years--they wanted to break away from Ukraine.... or at the very least be autonomous. They have a long list of grievances against the Ukrainian government--just like our Declaration of Independence... and wish to break away from Ukraine, just like we broke away from the UK 250 years ago.

As for the cretins who think Putin is a dictator and tyrant (which is the popular meme now being spread in MSM)... he has been elected multiple times in multiple elections over the last 20 years. He enjoys an over 85% approval rating with the Russian people who view him as one who saved their country from western exploitation and economic slavery--and especially western globalism and debt slavery.

Posts: 9434 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
It wouldn't have mattered if we had told your suck-buddy Poot-stain, "Ukraine will never, ever, ever join NATO. Never, ever, ever. Not even in 100 years."

Then if this is true, then why was the five-foot-five, cocaine cowboy at the NATO meeting giving everyone he met a rusty-trombone, begging to join the NATO club?

posted Hide Post

Posts: 2686 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/gatewaypun...Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Russia Claims 3 Leos, 2 French AMX-10 Destroyed and 380 Ukrainian Soldiers Dead; Putin to West: “Ball’s in Your Court” on Peace Talks

Posts: 2686 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
I think all of you Ukraine supporters don’t look at the big picture..
This was a war we helped escalate by not saying Ukraine will not join NATO.
Putin held back in the beginning or there would be no Ukraine now..
And the perpetrator of all this is our military industrial complex which can’t exist without a way now and then.
https://www.americanthinker.co...ilitary_paradox.html
https://headlineusa.com/seller...cguffin-world-war-3/

Good God you're such an idiot.

It wouldn't have mattered if we had told your suck-buddy Poot-stain, "Ukraine will never, ever, ever join NATO. Never, ever, ever. Not even in 100 years."

He would've just said we were lying and invaded anyway.

Your suck-buddy Poot-stain is trying to reconstitute the key parts of the old Soviet Union into a new Soviet Union that he controls, and Ukraine would be the real jewel in the crown.

You're just too stupid to see all that.

Roll Eyes

ya know, your just as bad as Shinmen, belittling people that do not agree with your gratuitous assertion. Roll Eyes

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:
quote:
I think all of you Ukraine supporters don’t look at the big picture..
This was a war we helped escalate by not saying Ukraine will not join NATO.
Putin held back in the beginning or there would be no Ukraine now..
And the perpetrator of all this is our military industrial complex which can’t exist without a way now and then.
https://www.americanthinker.co...ilitary_paradox.html
https://headlineusa.com/seller...cguffin-world-war-3/

Good God you're such an idiot.

He would've just said we were lying and invaded anyway.

Your suck-buddy Poot-stain is trying to reconstitute the key parts of the old Soviet Union into a new Soviet Union that he controls, and Ukraine would be the real jewel in the crown.

You're just too stupid to see all that.

Roll Eyes

ya know, your just as bad as Shinmen, belittling people that do not agree with your gratuitous assertion. Roll Eyes

I’m a big boy that racist mfer doesn’t bother me.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Russia Claims 3 Leos, 2 French AMX-10 Destroyed and 380 Ukrainian Soldiers Dead; Putin to West: “Ball’s in Your Court” on Peace Talks

These numbers are light--just in one encounter, on one day they took out 30 Bradley fighting vehicles... should be renamed Bradley tiki torches the way the burn and melt down. And those Leopards can't make a move without getting zotzed by the Lancet drones.

posted Hide Post
Many apologies to all here--I was completely wrong about Russia and Putin.
It is still a ruthless, godless police state run by that tyrant Vladimir Putin.

In this video you will see a violent repression of Christians at a Christian music festival in Russia by FSB thugs--who waded though the crowds with trudgens and police dogs. beating and arresting innocent civilians.

This video is shocking and proves that Russia is still a repressive, godless communist hell hole...

https://ncrenegade.com/this-is-why-nato-hates-russia/

posted Hide Post
How awful Shinman.We are slowly banning religion and core values in America today .
I know the CNN crowd won't believe but Putin says the only reason he pulled out of Kiev was so the peace talks could take place.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
I know the CNN crowd won't believe but Putin says the only reason he pulled out of Kiev was so the peace talks could take place.

If Putin wants peace talks, all he has to do is pull out of Ukraine.

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
Many apologies to all here--I was completely wrong about Russia and Putin.
It is still a ruthless, godless police state run by that tyrant Vladimir Putin.

In this video you will see a violent repression of Christians at a Christian music festival in Russia by FSB thugs--who waded though the crowds with trudgens and police dogs. beating and arresting innocent civilians.

This video is shocking and proves that Russia is still a repressive, godless communist hell hole...

https://ncrenegade.com/this-is-why-nato-hates-russia/

That's just political theater staged to appeal to mindless fuckwits like you.

If Poot-stain thought sucking dick on camera would achieve his aims he'd be on his knees in the middle of Red Square with CNN rolling before you could blink.

Roll Eyes

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2858 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

If Poot-stain thought sucking dick on camera would achieve his aims he'd be on his knees in the middle of Red Square with CNN rolling before you could blink.

You're completely correct Brutus... all 30,000 (actually more) people in the audience were hard-core, card-carrying communist party officials and ex-KGB enlisted to stage a massive political theater/agi-prop to fool us here in the west. They were even saying 'Praise Jesus" and "Halleluiah" weeping and crying--hands raised, like mind numbed robots in unison to the music.

Jeeze--how could I have been so blind!?

(eyes rolling like Don Rickles now as the sheer stupidity of some people).

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
quote:

You're completely correct Brutus... all 30,000 (actually more) people in the audience were hard-core, card-carrying communist party officials and ex-KGB enlisted to stage a massive political theater/agi-prop to fool us here in the west. They were even saying 'Praise Jesus" and "Halleluiah" weeping and crying--hands raised, like mind numbed robots in unison to the music.

Jeeze--how could I have been so blind!?

(eyes rolling like Don Rickles now as the sheer stupidity of some people).

Q.E.D. as the Brits say.

Yes, you're just a mindless fuckwit.

It doesn't matter how the people on stage or in the audience feel about it, or what they believe. The point is that such things are used by your suck-buddy Poot-stain - piece of shit KGB thug that he is - as a ploy to divide the Right in the US, and your reaction is proof of that.

Yes, you're just a mindless fuckwit (again).

Roll Eyes

Posts: 2858 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
quote:
The truth
https://threadreaderapp.com/th...140558803140608.html

Good lord. You have to be a special kind of stupid to go to a country involved in an existential war as a foreigner and then pump out propaganda day after day. This guy claims that Ukraine is a corrupt country. Then he says, "See? Look how these corrupt bastards treated me when I went to their corrupt country and talked shit about them." Now that's temerity!

I'm happy to agree that Ukraine should treat him impartially, in accordance with their laws, as any nation should. But even the most enlightened countries get a bit dodgy at times of war. And Ukraine was not one of the most enlightened countries to begin with.

"This is a badly made gun. The trigger is too sensitive. Let me demonstrate. I will point it at my foot."

Posts: 3066 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
The truth
https://threadreaderapp.com/th...140558803140608.html

I hope Lira dies over there, slowly and painfully.... like shot up his asshole with a .22 Short.

If I hear that news I'll go to sleep with a smile on my face that night.

Smile

posted Hide Post
A lot of rumor’s floating around about bringing back the draft..
Hopefully Trans and Cross dressers are put at the front of the line..

posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope Lira dies over there, slowly and painfully.... like shot up his asshole with a .22 Short.

If I hear that news I'll go to sleep with a smile on my face that night.

Spoken like a true maniac.

posted Hide Post
quote:
A lot of rumor’s floating around about bringing back the draft..
Hopefully Trans and Cross dressers are put at the front of the line..

Draft all they want.
If you think there were there was a draft dodging problem in the Vietnam war--wait until you see what unfolds if they gin up something with Russia or China.

No one is going to show up this time. Only the hard-core fools and slathering flag-waivers might show up to get slaughtered but that's about it. I would like to see them press the fags and transexuals into uniform by force and then send them into the meat grinders. That would be highly entertaining.

posted Hide Post