Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
Breaking, NEW Cameroon Variant - one third of the infected patients are in intensive care in the south of France
[link to www.medrxiv.org (secure)]
[link to covid19.who.int (secure)]
variant B.1.1.529

In the south of France (Provence, Alpes, Cote d'Azur) out of 1000 infected patients, nearly on third are under artificial respirator and in intensive care

So is this Rho? or will they go with Sigma which are the two next on the list

Just a guess…

CameRHOon Varient!

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
B. 1.1.529 is omicron

Your cuttypasty is crap

/just sayin 1beer1

Posts: 8314 | Location: bogansville | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Case Before South Africa's Constitutional Court

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5723 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ter
posted Hide Post
@Webster et al.

It looks as if both my 21 yo son and I got it, but not confirmed by test yet.
There are lots of cases in Thailand now and my son has been cavorting around with his girl friend in crowded places celebrating new year and so on.

So he had a sore throat since two-three days and I had a running nose since two days. No other symptoms, no body aches, no headaches, no tiredness, nothing else.

My running nose stopped runnng since last evening. Feeling great (well, as good as it can get at my age lol ).

I gave son the 0.4mg Ivermectin according to his body weight and 10K vit D and a zinc capsule and right now he is on the roof absorbing sunlight.

I have been takng my daily 5K vit D religiously since many weeks.

I did not take the mectin because no further symptoms whatsoever.
Agreed ?

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ter
posted Hide Post
Both of us have been vaxed, I with two Astra Zenecas and he one Astra and one Pfizer.

posted Hide Post
Hi Ter, it sounds as though you and your son will be ok, but be prepared to hit it hard if it resumes. As Jefiner (?) mentioned, Covid can be biphasic. An initial period where you appear to be getting better, and then wham when the inflammatory stage sets in and you're much worse.

IVM is effective for a range of viruses, not just Covid. My plan at the first sign of something that might be a virus will be to take IVM. Even if just a cold, if it is a coronavirus cold, it should help.

Do you have access to either fluvoxamine or bromhexine? To have on hand. They are both effective antivirals against Covid and they both cross the blood brain barrier which IVM does not. This may be why, overall, fluvoxamine may be more helpful against Covid than IVM. Common loratadine (20 mg/day) was enough to protect a Spanish nursing home against developing Covid, but doesn't cross the BBB.

Antiseptic mouth gargle and nasal spray/irrigation is always appropriate, especially for what you are describing. I would do that now.

As far as the vaccinations, it appears there is an initial period when you are more susceptible to getting sick with any virus (because T cells are suppressed), then maybe a period when you are less likely to get Covid or at least a less severe episode, and eventually more likely to get sick than if unvaccinated (described as negative vaccine effectiveness).

Here's hoping that whatever the two of you are dealing with that some natural immunity developed.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ter
posted Hide Post
Thank you Webster !

Steady as she goes, so far.

Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
Whoopi Goldberg Off ‘The View’ After Testing Positive for COVID-19

Posts: 12203 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
CDC Admits 61% Of Teens Hospitalized For COVID-19 Had Severe Obesity
Tyler Durden's Photo
BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, JAN 04, 2022 - 08:15 AM
Authored by Robby Soave via Reason.com,

One of the only silver linings of the pandemic has been that young people are less affected by COVID-19 than the elderly. In fact, the most vital indicator of negative COVID-19 outcomes is age: Unlike the Spanish flu, which ravaged armies that were overwhelmingly comprised of otherwise healthy young people during World War I, COVID-19's death toll is dramatically skewed toward those who have already lived many years. (For context, the average age of death from Spanish flu was 28.)

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
CDC Admits 61% Of Teens Hospitalized For COVID-19 Had Severe Obesity
Tyler Durden's Photo
BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, JAN 04, 2022 - 08:15 AM
Authored by Robby Soave via Reason.com,

One of the only silver linings of the pandemic has been that young people are less affected by COVID-19 than the elderly. In fact, the most vital indicator of negative COVID-19 outcomes is age: Unlike the Spanish flu, which ravaged armies that were overwhelmingly comprised of otherwise healthy young people during World War I, COVID-19's death toll is dramatically skewed toward those who have already lived many years. (For context, the average age of death from Spanish flu was 28.)

I am not the picture of health right now but do plan on trying to get it together again..Growing up would never sit still and still am fairly active…But look how they promote it nowadays candy bars are supersized.Clothes are all relaxed fit etc,restaurants in my area want to give at one and a half times the serving you need.Not counting salting the shit out of stuff which is why I avoid them most of the time..
Rant over point to be made..
https://www.wnd.com/2022/01/1-...ported-cdc-database/

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Has Covid been here since mid 2019?

Maybe, after a conversation I had today.

May/June 2019, two business men travelled to China to buy heavy equipment, when they returned became very sick and lost taste and smell, everyone in their business became sick as well.

August 2019, friend went to our local Hospital to visit a friend dying of Pancreatic Cancer (was never leaving), he said it was weird, but almost every person in the ICU was on a ventilator. Then within a week he lost his sense of taste and smell and felt a lot of malaise, senses didn't return until around Thanksgiving.

I have read plenty of people claiming to have had it in Nov/Dec 2019, but never heard anything to make me think it was here in the Summer. Anyone else heard anything like this?

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Has Covid been here since mid 2019?

In August one of DH's coworkers came back from a visit to... I think it was El Salvador? I posted about it earlier in this thread, I'd have to check w/DH. Anyway, she was coughing coughing coughing. Nobody in the office said a dam thing, didn't even make a suggestion to see a doc.

I didn't find out about her coughing until months later after DH had been coughing constantly. He was getting agitated w/me insisting he see the doc. Finally, when the news about CV emerged we realized what was going on. I started dosing him w/everything I could think of; vitamins, supplements, herbals, etc.

Then I caught it from him so I was dosing too. It wasn't really bad at that time, but the shit hit us hard all of a sudden and the fight was on. It was life & death-brutal during that phase. Then the long haul issues and mini-strokes(?) which finally quit after several weeks.

Something we still wonder about:
The poodles caught something before either of us got sick. One day one of them was sneezing, then another, then all of them. They had goopy, squinted eyes and didn't act right. First instinct was to rush them to the vet. When we called they assured us that they would be fine and had probably caught a virus from us. They recovered after a week or so. This happened a week after they had a different bather at grooming because the usual girl was out, sick.

What??? I had never in my life ever heard of animals catching "a virus" from people. We still don't know, but wonder if it was the CV. 1dunno1

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5723 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
93% who got the jab and died, died from the jab

https://www.globalresearch.ca/...-the-vaccine/5765859

Posts: 1508 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
I got covid on a Princess cruise ship 12/4/2019. 14-day cruise to Hawaii. I was sick for 6 weeks. Never went to the doctor, I rolled with it. I haven't been sick since. No jab for me - EVAR! Who wants jabbers remorse?

Posts: 1508 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Gretchen Whitmer's husband tests positive for Covid - GUESS THE VAX STATUS!
Triple vaxxed.

Still testing negative for allegiance to the country.

[link to www.freep.com (secure)]

"Thankfully, the entire family is fully vaccinated and boosted, so the governor has not tested positive and is not experiencing symptoms. Until the PCR test comes back, the governor is isolating in a separate area of the house and has taken steps to complete contact tracing to keep others safe."

posted Hide Post
quote:
I had never in my life ever heard of animals catching "a virus" from people.

Mother believed that when a child was sick you assigned one of the dogs as babysitter. As a result, my sister almost killed one of our pyrenees by passing on measles, and I almost killed a cocker spaniel by passing on influenza. It happens. For the present virus, I would expect this to be more prevalent with cats.

quote:
Thankfully, the entire family is fully vaccinated and boosted, so the governor has not tested positive and is not experiencing symptoms. Until the PCR test comes back, the governor is isolating in a separate area of the house and has taken steps to complete contact tracing to keep others safe.

CDC no longer recognizes PCR as a valid way to test for Sars.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
"So if you didn't get the Vax, you are less likely to get the new variant of Covid" LOLZ

Screen-Shot-2022-01-05-at-6-48-23-AM

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to know one question on these vaccines..We know there have been asymptomatic cases from the start for one.I know people who were sicker than hell with it and others who said they had worse colds..
The question is have they done a study which shows this fact they keep promoting that the shot helps if you get it or are they talking out their ass?

Plus if this was a common occurrence I would be 100 per cent in favor of the mask mandate!
https://www.breitbart.com/heal...mask-ice-cream-shop/

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
have they done a study which shows this fact they keep promoting that the shot helps if you get it

They have done shit for studies (and FDA didn't require the studies), except for what we know as a result of FOIA responses (which for Pfizer showed that more vaccinees died than unvaxed). But independents have done a lot to sort this out. The shot is still based on the original "wild" type and was never adjusted for the variants and increasingly not effective for the variants. And the shot was designed to suppress your immune system so the vaccine could do its thing. And the thing wears off quickly over time. And the vaccines are killing and disabling far more people, especially youngsters, than are preventing death or disability from Covid, which of course would have been significantly decreased if early treatment weren't illegal.

We know all this mostly from data outside the US where it has been less manipulated and more transparent.

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
Unfuckingbelievable! Our county health director claims omicron is worse, and more dangerous to the unvaxxed than the original covid-19.

Posts: 1584 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post