Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Thanks. That FLCCC site is a goldmine, just finding it due to this thread. Have it marked and will go back.

I'm copying the good info and keeping it locally for when (if?) this shit goes off the air.

We're dosing with a large amount of vit D and Zinc as a preventative.

Figger if the shit comes in hard, we'll tap the Ivermectin.

Pretty sure 17 year old son had it back in Dec of 20, he let us know in March he lost his sense of smell in Dec/Jan. It's slowly coming back. It may have gone through the house as about the same time we all got a case of the sniffles, but it was Jan/Feb so who knows.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 2312 | Location: Behind you, look now! | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pandy
posted Hide Post
Got the J&J shot on Sunday. Not dead or craving brains yet, but my arm is pretty sore.

Actual woman. Not a penis woman.

Posts: 219 | Location: United States | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Yeah, when I listen and look around, I'm not hearing a whole lot, if anything, on the J&J shot.

Is it different/safer somehow? Inquiring minds and all.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 2312 | Location: Behind you, look now! | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by itsme:
Yeah, when I listen and look around, I'm not hearing a whole lot, if anything, on the J&J shot.

Is it different/safer somehow?
It's different. More complicated. More steps. Therefore potentially more ways to antidote it.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Well hell. It hit the family.

My hubby’s sister and her husband got the jab in March. Both had Moderna, two shots.

This morning BIL was having his colonoscopy as usual, and he had a massive heart attack, had to be rushed to the hospital. 99% blockage and is right now having open heart surgery.

Of course I don’t know for certain if it was due to the jab. I am certain I sent them warnings, videos and they still got those shots. Blood clots are common with spike protein in shots, and those cause blockage.

Any smart ass comments or hateful rhetoric will be ignored and referred for review. Try and be a human.

Thank you!

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
Well hell. It hit the family.

My hubby’s sister and her husband got the jab in March. Both had Moderna, two shots.

This morning BIL was having his colonoscopy as usual, and he had a massive heart attack, had to be rushed to the hospital. 99% blockage and is right now having open heart surgery.

Of course I don’t know for certain if it was due to the jab. I am certain I sent them warnings, videos and they still got those shots. Blood clots are common with spike protein in shots, and those cause blockage.

Any smart ass comments or hateful rhetoric will be ignored and referred for review. Try and be a human.

Thank you!

Frown *prayers*

quote:

Thumbs Up IMO the tag team trollers have burned through their allotment of tolerance. It's obvious they aren't interested in anything beyond mean spirited attention-whore trolling. One of them never deserved any respect, for good reason, the other lost any they had, long ago.

/some black-hearted individuals right there jmho

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5725 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry TV! Maybe the circumstances, being under active doctor's care at the time, will help him pull through it.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Thanks poodles, thanks Webster. He has to pull through. I really want to be wrong about all this be related to the vaxx.

BIL was on statins too. I refuse to take them because they honestly do more harm than help. He has always been very active, very healthy and no issues except typical stuff we all get as we age.

I just have issues with the pharmaceutical industry and their need to have people on every drug they make when you reach 65. That and the poison jab.

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks poodles, thanks Webster. He has to pull through. I really want to be wrong about all this be related to the vaxx.

BIL was on statins too. I refuse to take them because they honestly do more harm than help. He has always been very active, very healthy and no issues except typical stuff we all get as we age.

I just have issues with the pharmaceutical industry and their need to have people on every drug they make when you reach 65. That and the poison jab.

Have a friend that works in the heart unit at the local hospital. Heart wing is doing crazy business, it's keeping the hospital afloat.

One thing makes the other? Who know's but it makes you go hmmmm.

Repeal the 19th.

Picture of Pandy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by itsme:

Is it different/safer somehow? Inquiring minds and all.

It is different, but ends up working the same way as the others. It doesn't seem to have as many reports of adverse effects as the mrna shots. That could be because it hasn't been as widely administered. I don't know. Most of my family and friends have had the J&J shot without issue. I will keep y'all updated if I experience anything unusual though.

Actual woman. Not a penis woman.

Posts: 219 | Location: United States | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tardigrade A+
Picture of ANGRY RAGEHEAD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pandy:

It is different, but ends up working the same way as the others. It doesn't seem to have as many reports of adverse effects as the mrna shots. That could be because it hasn't been as widely administered. I don't know. Most of my family and friends have had the J&J shot without issue. I will keep y'all updated if I experience anything unusual though.

MEDICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX PHARMA-SHILL DETECTED!!!

panic

1anon

Posts: 1696 | Location: Vagina Gulch | Registered: April 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
$21 including tax @Tractor Supply for 3 tubes image0-4

Hubby just picked up 4 tubes at Tractor Supply. $5.99 each

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1243 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Open Letter to the Unvaccinated
Posted By The White Rose On 07/08/2021

OCLA researcher Dr. Denis Rancourt and several fellow Canadian academics penned an open letter to support those who have decided not to accept the COVID-19 vaccine.

The group emphasizes the voluntary nature of this medical treatment as well as the need for informed consent and individual risk-benefit assessment. They reject the pressure exerted by public health officials, the news and social media, and fellow citizens.

Control over our bodily integrity may well be the ultimate frontier of the fight to protect civil liberties. Read the letter below or as a PDF here.

Open Letter to the Unvaccinated

You are not alone! As of 28 July 2021, 29% of Canadians have not received a COVID-19 vaccine, and an additional 14% have received one shot. In the US and in the European Union, less than half the population is fully vaccinated, and even in Israel, the “world’s lab” according to Pfizer, one third of people remain completely unvaccinated. Politicians and the media have taken a uniform view, scapegoating the unvaccinated for the troubles that have ensued after eighteen months of fearmongering and lockdowns. It’s time to set the record straight.

It is entirely reasonable and legitimate to say ‘no’ to insufficiently tested vaccines for which there is no reliable science. You have a right to assert guardianship of your body and to refuse medical treatments if you see fit. You are right to say ‘no’ to a violation of your dignity, your integrity and your bodily autonomy. It is your body, and you have the right to choose. You are right to fight for your children against their mass vaccination in school.

You are right to question whether free and informed consent is at all possible under present circumstances. Long-term effects are unknown. Transgenerational effects are unknown. Vaccine-induced deregulation of natural immunity is unknown. Potential harm is unknown as the adverse event reporting is delayed, incomplete and inconsistent between jurisdictions.

You are being targeted by mainstream media, government social engineering campaigns, unjust rules and policies, collaborating employers, and the social-media mob. You are being told that you are now the problem and that the world cannot get back to normal unless you get vaccinated. You are being viciously scapegoated by propaganda and pressured by others around you. Remember; there is nothing wrong with you.

You are inaccurately accused of being a factory for new SARS-CoV-2 variants, when in fact, according to leading scientists, your natural immune system generates immunity to multiple components of the virus. This will promote your protection against a vast range of viral variants and abrogates further spread to anyone else.

You are justified in demanding independent peer-reviewed studies, not funded by multinational pharmaceutical companies. All the peer-reviewed studies of short-term safety and short-term efficacy have been funded, organized, coordinated, and supported by these for-profit corporations; and none of the study data have been made public or available to researchers who don’t work for these companies.

You are right to question the preliminary vaccine trial results. The claimed high values of relative efficacy rely on small numbers of tenuously determined “infections.” The studies were also not blind, where people giving the injections admittedly knew or could deduce whether they were injecting the experimental vaccine or the placebo. This is not acceptable scientific methodology for vaccine trials.

You are correct in your calls for a diversity of scientific opinions. Like in nature, we need a polyculture of information and its interpretations. And we don’t have that right now. Choosing not to take the vaccine is holding space for reason, transparency and accountability to emerge. You are right to ask, ‘What comes next when we give away authority over our own bodies?’

Do not be intimidated. You are showing resilience, integrity and grit. You are coming together in your communities, making plans to help one another and standing for scientific accountability and free speech, which are required for society to thrive. We are among many who stand with you.

Angela Durante, PhD
Denis Rancourt, PhD
Claus Rinner, PhD
Laurent Leduc, PhD
Donald Welsh, PhD
John Zwaagstra, PhD
Jan Vrbik, PhD
Valentina Capurri, PhD

Canada, OCLA, Ontario Civil Liberties Association, Open Letter, Unvaccinated

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Cool2

Thumbs Up

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Here is a great explanation of what the jab does to your organs.

Poodles, embed requested…. When U have time.
link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

posted Hide Post
Thanks. Lots of good Ryan Cole videos online.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
And from reading this, they knew the jab could make you sick.

From GLp.
WOW! Straight from NIH.GOV. They knew the whole time!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7645850/

They knew that the vaccinated would get sicker when they came into contact with coronavirus!

Aims of the study
Patient comprehension is a critical part of meeting medical ethics standards of informed consent in study designs. The aim of the study was to determine if sufficient literature exists to require clinicians to disclose the specific risk that COVID‐19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus.

Keep reading, this study is insane! They knew cases would spike in vaccinated people!

posted Hide Post
quote:
And from reading this, they knew the jab could make you sick.

From GLp.
WOW! Straight from NIH.GOV. They knew the whole time!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7645850/

They knew that the vaccinated would get sicker when they came into contact with coronavirus!

Aims of the study
Patient comprehension is a critical part of meeting medical ethics standards of informed consent in study designs. The aim of the study was to determine if sufficient literature exists to require clinicians to disclose the specific risk that COVID‐19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus.

Keep reading, this study is insane! They knew cases would spike in vaccinated people!

quote:
Methods used to conduct the study

Published literature was reviewed to identify preclinical and clinical evidence that COVID‐19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus. Clinical trial protocols for COVID‐19 vaccines were reviewed to determine if risks were properly disclosed.

Results of the study

COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralising antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID‐19 disease via antibody‐dependent enhancement (ADE). This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID‐19 vaccine trials that adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur, obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials.

Conclusions drawn from the study and clinical implications

The specific and significant COVID‐19 risk of ADE should have been and should be prominently and independently disclosed to research subjects currently in vaccine trials, as well as those being recruited for the trials and future patients after vaccine approval, in order to meet the medical ethics standard of patient comprehension for informed consent.

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
They knew then. They know now. And yet they continue while blaming the unvaccinated.

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post