Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
PDF download - Package Insert - Comirnaty

Am I reading this right... Comirnaty is EUA?

If you're pregnant, toss the dice you're on your own?

If Comirnaty is identical to the currently available Pfizer product (as they claim) the efficacy, or lack of efficacy, and the adverse reactions should be identical.

So... line up, right?

No thank you to infinity and beyond 1beer1

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5725 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
PDF download - Package Insert - Comirnaty

Am I reading this right... Comirnaty is EUA?

If you're pregnant, toss the dice you're on your own?

If Comirnaty is identical to the currently available Pfizer product (as they claim) the efficacy, or lack of efficacy, and the adverse reactions should be identical.

So... line up, right?

No thank you to infinity and beyond 1beer1

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-...ech-covid-19-vaccine

"On August 23, 2021, FDA announced the first approval of a COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty, for the prevention of COVID-19 in individuals 16 years of age and older."

Same vaccine, different name, and now it's "approved"? Why not keep the same name? I can think of many reasons, lack of efficacy and the adverse reactions being two of the primary concerns.

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 699 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
What I understand is that it isn’t used in the USA. In fact, not sure it has been produced yet.

Call the FDA and ask where you can get the approved FDA Comirnaty injection. Call any pharmacy and ask.

Does not exist as of yet, from what they say.

But, somehow it is approved?

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the kind of bullshit they keep promoting.Almost has to be the pharmaceutical companies pushing it as they I assume are the benefactors of our ignorance..
The covid virus is the same type of virus as the common cold..We never tried beating it because it mutates almost immediately to stop us from defeating it..Viruses like parasites don't try to kill the host all together or they die also.
Wht do you think so many are asymptomatic with this...
Bur of course just get ready for your weekly jab....
https://www.theatlantic.com/sc...source=pocket-newtab

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
https://odysee.com/@TimTruth:b...cal-whistleblowers:d

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
VAXXXXXXXED WILL STARVE SAYS COVID ELF
[link to www.breitbart.com (secure)]

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that he would not recommend the fully vaccinated go to restaurants during the Omicron surge of COVID.

Anchor Dana Bash asked, “How should vaccinated and boosted people behave? Can they go into a restaurant, eat safely indoors right now?”

Fauci said, “You know, when you’re having such a — I call it a tsunami of infections, Dana, we are seeing people who are vaccinated and boosted who are getting breakthrough infections. So when you’re in a situation where you have so many infections going out, the thing that you want to say is that, if you want to do things like that, better do them in a setting where you know the people around you are vaccinated and boosted.”

“That’s the reason why I’ve been saying when asked about the holiday season, the safest thing to do is to be in a home setting, friends, relatives who you know are vaccinated and boosted,” he continued. “If you want to go the extra step of safety, then get a quick antigen test, which will give you an extra degree of safety. What you want to avoid are places where you have 20, 30, 40, 50 people, many of whom you have no idea of whether or not they’re vaccinated or boosted. That’s more risky than the home setting.”

Posts: 12203 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jombi:

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-...ech-covid-19-vaccine

"On August 23, 2021, FDA announced the first approval of a COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty, for the prevention of COVID-19 in individuals 16 years of age and older."

Same vaccine, different name, and now it's "approved"? Why not keep the same name? I can think of many reasons, lack of efficacy and the adverse reactions being two of the primary concerns.

https://www.armstrongeconomics...oval-08.23.21_v2.pdf

quote:
On August 23, 2021, FDA approved the biologics license application (BLA) submitted by BioNTech Manufacturing GmbH for COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) for active immunization to prevent COVID-19 caused by SARS-CoV-2 in individuals 16 years of age and older.

On August 23, 2021, having concluded that revising this EUA is appropriate to protect the public health or safety under section 564(g)(2) of the Act, FDA is reissuing the August 12, 2021 letter of authorization in its entirety with revisions incorporated to clarify that the EUA will remain in place for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for the previously-authorized indication and uses, and to authorize use of COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) under this EUA for certain uses that are not included in the approved BLA.

They made it as confusing as possible so that, along with the assistance of the media and political proclamations, people would believe that both versions are "authorized" (not licensed)... but if so, only as EUA.

"...FDA approved the biologics license >> application"

FDA approved an application. It was properly written, submitted, and done so in the prescribed procedure to the correct department of the correct agency.

You can submit an application for 10 million dollars to a bank. It could be properly written, submitted, and done so in the prescribed procedure to the correct department of the correct agency. Does that mean you get the $10 mil? Noooooooo.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Jombi:

I just realized that the document at your FDA link is dated December 9, 2021. My link was an FDA letter, released on August 23, 2021. I'll have to compare the two... more legalese WTF. Doh

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
fkng fks and their obfuscating word salads Mad

OH! And now I see there's also an FDA press release (dated 12/9/21) that appears to have different wording! Fuuuuuck.

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
You may have to start this from the beginning I have watches about 20 minutes and its worth the time..

https://rumble.com/vrahql-why-...ing-the-vaccine.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I haven't watched this yet, it's supposed to be good(?) 3hrs/14mins/35secs

Joe Rogan interviewing Robert Malone

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
The Malone interview is excellent. I listened to it a few times this weekend while doing jigsaw puzzles and playing with the wood stove in the background.

Some substacks this morning by Malone and others about the following very concerning article:

Indiana Life Insurance CEO says deaths up 40% in 18-64

Most of the claims for deaths being filed are NOT classified as COVID-19 deaths. From Malone:
quote:
AT A MINIMUM, based on my reading, one has to conclude that if this report holds and is confirmed by others in the dry world of life insurance actuaries, we have both a huge human tragedy and a profound public policy failure of the US Government and US HHS system to serve and protect the citizens that pay for this “service”.

IF this holds true, then the genetic vaccines so aggressively promoted have failed, and the clear federal campaign to prevent early treatment with lifesaving drugs has contributed to a massive, avoidable loss of life.

AT WORST, this report implies that the federal workplace vaccine mandates have driven what appear to be a true crime against humanity. Massive loss of life in (presumably) workers that have been forced to accept a toxic vaccine at higher frequency relative to the general population of Indiana.

FURTHERMORE, we have also been living through the most massive, globally coordinated propaganda and censorship campaign in the history of the human race. All major mass media and the social media technology companies have coordinated to stifle and suppress any discussion of the risks of the genetic vaccines AND/OR alternative early treatments.

IF this report holds true, there must be accountability. We are not just talking about running over the first amendment of the Constitution of the United States and grinding it into the mud with an army of artificial intelligence-powered heavy infantry. This article reads like a dry description of an avoidable mass casualty event caused by a mandated experimental medical procedure. One for which all opportunities for the victims to have become self-informed about the potential risks have been methodically erased from both the internet and public awareness by an international corrupt cabal operating under the flag of the “Trusted News Initiative”. George Orwell must be spinning in his grave.

From Jessica Rose:
quote:
We’re talking about levels that are 4 times worse that what would be considered a catastrophe. We are potentially in a huge steaming pile of shit. To be frank. These indications from our friend at the insurance company are simply that - indications. If what we are seeing in VAERS, and the other adverse event reporting systems, is the mere reflection of what is actually going on with regards to injuries, which I presume it is, then we ain’t seen nothing yet. And if what is being reported with regards to immune deficiencies associated with these injections is not simply anecdotal or representative of a small sub-cohort of individuals, we could be looking at a government imposed complete health disaster.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Statement by Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III on COVID Status
JAN. 2, 2022
Statement by Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III

I tested positive this morning for COVID-19. I requested the test today after exhibiting symptoms while at home on leave.

My symptoms are mild, and I am following my physician’s directions.

In keeping with those directions, and in accordance with CDC guidelines, I will quarantine myself at home for the next five days.

Stemming the spread of this virus, safeguarding our workforce and ensuring my own speedy and safe recovery remain my priorities. To the degree possible, I plan to attend virtually this coming week those key meetings and discussions required to inform my situational awareness and decision making. I will retain all authorities. Deputy Secretary Hicks will represent me as appropriate in other matters.

I have informed my leadership team of my positive test result, as well as the President. My staff has begun contact tracing and testing of all those with whom I have come into contact over the last week.

My last meeting with President Biden occurred on Tuesday, December 21st, more than a week before I began to experience symptoms. I tested negative that very morning. I have not been in the Pentagon since Thursday, where I met briefly - and only - with a few members of my staff. We were properly masked and socially distanced throughout.

As my doctor made clear to me, my fully vaccinated status — and the booster I received in early October — have rendered the infection much more mild than it would otherwise have been. And I am grateful for that.

The vaccines work and will remain a military medical requirement for our workforce. I continue to encourage everyone eligible for a booster shot to get one. This remains a readiness issue.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
Statement by Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III on COVID Status
JAN. 2, 2022
Statement by Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III

As my doctor made clear to me, my fully vaccinated status — and the booster I received in early October — have rendered the infection much more mild than it would otherwise have been. And I am grateful for that.

The vaccines work and will remain a military medical requirement for our workforce. I continue to encourage everyone eligible for a booster shot to get one. This remains a readiness issue.

Ministry of propaganda full press here

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Austin is a race baiting scumbag as well as a virtue signaling hire. The troops can't stand his arrogant ass.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4539 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Breaking, NEW Cameroon Variant - one third of the infected patients are in intensive care in the south of France
[link to www.medrxiv.org (secure)]
[link to covid19.who.int (secure)]

variant B.1.1.529

In the south of France (Provence, Alpes, Cote d'Azur) out of 1000 infected patients, nearly on third are under artificial respirator and in intensive care

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
NYT Editor Makes Video Boasting About Taking His 3rd Shot & Dies The Same Day Of A Heart Attack

[link to www.lewrockwell.com (secure)]
Trending Now

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
A CNN "hero": Triple vaxxed, wears masks & shields, tests obsessively, locks herself in bathroom... still gets Covid.

posted Hide Post
quote:
A CNN "hero": Triple vaxxed, wears masks & shields, tests obsessively, locks herself in bathroom... still gets Covid.
Of course. The tests don't work very well. CDC just removed the EUA status of PCR tests, and the rapid antigen tests probably aren't going to tell you if you have Omicron.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Breaking, NEW Cameroon Variant - one third of the infected patients are in intensive care in the south of France
[link to www.medrxiv.org (secure)]
[link to covid19.who.int (secure)]
variant B.1.1.529

In the south of France (Provence, Alpes, Cote d'Azur) out of 1000 infected patients, nearly on third are under artificial respirator and in intensive care

So is this Rho? or will they go with Sigma which are the two next on the list

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1242 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post