Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
i6wgfhs7pl881

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
i6wgfhs7pl881

And Trump made sure no one could sue over the ill effects of the jab or even death. Trump doubles down and thinks everyone should get the jab. He sealed his fate of ever getting elected again. He showed just who he is and did the wrong thing with the jab and lawsuits. He doesn't have my vote. Hope someone besides Trump runs - and I was a full supporter of his.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Honestly, I think Reagan wrote in a law saying the pharmaceutical industry couldn’t be sued over their vaccines. Especially when approved for children.

Trump did well until Jan. 7th, but I won’t vote for him ever again due to his vaccine stand. He is too stubborn and egotistical about what he thinks his word means. Very close minded about looking at the issues at hand. And I must say I never expected that from him.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The vaccine industry can't be sued over a vaccine that CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices has approved for child usage. (This is why the C19 vaccines aren't yet approved - industry is waiting until they are ready to be approved for child usage because otherwise the industry has no cover. It's a kind of reverse pharma donut hole.) Reagan signed the law because Big Pharma threatened to stop making vaccines. Extortion. Then the statute was amended a couple times to make it far less powerful, and the meat that was left in the Act was ignored by industry and .gov.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigbadbossydawg:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
i6wgfhs7pl881

And Trump made sure no one could sue over the ill effects of the jab or even death. Trump doubles down and thinks everyone should get the jab. He sealed his fate of ever getting elected again. He showed just who he is and did the wrong thing with the jab and lawsuits. He doesn't have my vote. Hope someone besides Trump runs - and I was a full supporter of his.

YUP! The worm has turned for Trump, I was saying to friends six months he should not run again, if he did it would ruin the Rep party.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5714 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Dr. Andrew Wakefield - This is not a vaccine, it is an Irreversible Genetic Modification

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Wakefield says, I don't think the vaccines have more than 6 months to a year on the market before they are withdrawn due to adverse reactions".

I think he vastly underestimated the extent to which knowledge about the adverse reactions would be suppressed.

posted Hide Post
A couple things I have heard and read recently.
Trump did himself no favors by having two hour press conferences on the vaccines and virus last year.
I agree two hours of bla bla bla will understandably give them something to use against you..
Trumps new speaking engagements where he still spends the majority of his time whining about election fraud will get him nowhere.Put your butthurt EGO aside and tell us what is wrong with the country now and how you can fix it.
Even if they found legitimate fraud he won’t be reinstated Harris Pelosi or Chucky will get the job.We dont need that …
My biggest problem with him is he expects total loyalty from people but if they get in trouble trying to help him he will let them hang unless he can still benefit from keeping them around.
Assange is the one that really pisses me off.Not even an American journalist being prosecuted for telling us the truth.
Snowden did work for the government and release information I think we should have known.Yes he broke the law but if Trump was as anti big government as people claim he should have been pardoned also..

Posts: 2683 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The video that got mRNA gene therapy inventor Dr Robert Malone banned from Twitter this week

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
But but but... MASK!!!!???

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post

Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
Beloved actress, comedian and American icon Betty White has died, just a week after having a vaccine booster shot which had been brought to her home per her physician.
3:32 PM · Dec 31, 2021
See the latest COVID-19 information on Twitter

Posts: 12203 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
That is horrible about Betty White.

I have to add this, please embed Ms. Poodles, when you get a moment. An epic rant!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2iH0xouMyKHU/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
The guy who invented the PCR test

Aug 11, 2019 — Kary Mullis, whose invention of the polymerase chain reaction technique earned him the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1993, died of pneumonia ...
Cause of death: Pneumonia

posted Hide Post
Despite Entire Team Being Fully Vaccinated – Two Thirds of Antarctic Polar Researchers Have Contracted COVID-19

http://www.womensystems.com/20...eam-being-fully.html

Posts: 2683 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
A question:

Just saw this on the DO post, so I thought I would ask it here instead of there.

My doctor (practices medicine) told me that there isn't any difference between D3 and D. D3 is plant based and D is not. Why is 'everyone' recommending D3 instead of just D?

Posts: 898 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
So now his fingers are broke and can’t Google that himself? He never ceases to amaze me.

All over the internet the difference between D2 and D3 and why D3 raises the level and keeps it there.

Lazy ass Lardass.

Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ginger Quill:
A question:

Just saw this on the DO post, so I thought I would ask it here instead of there.

My doctor (practices medicine) told me that there isn't any difference between D3 and D. D3 is plant based and D is not. Why is 'everyone' recommending D3 instead of just D?

There is no true Vitamin D. It's either D2 or D3. Both are considered Vitamin D. D2 is the most common form of Vitamin D and is FDA approved to treat certain condition like Rickets. It come from plants and from D2 fortified foods like milk, OJ, cereal, etc. D3 comes from fatty fish, fish oil, egg yolks, liver, etc and is also what we get from the sun (produced from cholesterol by our skin). We usually hear things like "Go soak up some Vitamin D". It's D3 that's being referred to, and it is not FDA approved for any medical treatments.

As it pertains to C19, the WHO did a study in 2020 about treatments for C19 before the "vaccines" were available. They looked at various methods to boost the immune system and in that, they found Vitamin D to be a good source. Early studies demonstrated that people who were taking D had reduced ICU admissions.

Now the D2 vs D3 part. Both are absorbed into the bloodstream and metabolized by the liver. In a study done by the NIH, they found that D3 produced about twice the amount of active D (25D) levels circulating in the blood stream as D2. D2 is less effective than Vitamin D3 at raising blood levels of vitamin D (25D). The higher the 25D level, the higher the contribution to the body’s vitamin D stores. As with anything, too much is also not a good thing, so be careful with dosing and duration of high doses as it can build up in your system.

It's a bit more technical than this and probably more info than anyone wanted, but I hope this helped.

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 698 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Genital necrosis with cutaneous thrombosis after COVID-19 mRNA vaccination
A. Kuzumi,A. Yoshizaki,K. Chiba,S. Mitsuo,K.M. Matsuda,Y. Norimatsu,K. Nagai,J. Omatsu,T. Miyake,S. Sato
First published: 28 November 2021
https://doi.org/10.1111/jdv.17837
About
Sections

Share on
Editor
Thrombosis is a rare complication of COVID-19 vaccines that typically affects cerebral and visceral vessels.1-4 However, skin involvement is largely unknown.5, 6 Here, we describe a case of genital necrosis associated with cutaneous thrombosis following COVID-19 vaccination.

An 84-year-old Japanese woman presented to our department with a three-day history of genital necrosis. She had received her first dose of Pfizer–BioNTech (New York, NY, USA; Mainz, Germany) BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine 26 days before admission. Nine days after the vaccination, she developed increasing pain in her genital region. She denied any trauma or precipitating event. Her medical history was significant for deep vein thrombosis after orthopaedic surgery, for which she had been receiving edoxaban over the past three years. She had no other risk factors for thrombosis.

On admission, she was well but febrile to 37.5°C. Dermatological examination revealed extensive necrosis with surrounding purpura that involved the mons pubis, labia majora and perineum (Fig. 1a). Laboratory investigations showed a leukocytosis (15.9 × 109/L) with a left shift. The platelet count was slightly elevated (359 × 109/L). The coagulation profile was unremarkable. Biochemical parameters were within the normal range except for an elevated C-reactive protein (11.6 mg/dL, normal <0.3 mg/dL). A thrombophilia screen—including antithrombin, protein C, protein S, lupus anticoagulant, anti-cardiolipin antibodies and anti-β-2-glycoprotein-1 antibodies—was unremarkable. Serological tests for rheumatoid factor, anti-nuclear antibody and anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies were all negative. Pelvic CT was performed to show subcutaneous fat stranding without fascial thickening. No haemorrhage or hematoma was noted. CT angiography detected no evidence of thrombosis. Skin biopsy showed epidermal necrosis, scattered neutrophils and lymphocytes in the dermis, and thrombotic occlusion of dermal vessels with mild perivascular infiltration [Fig. 1b,c). Immunohistochemistry revealed that the thrombi were positive for CD61, a platelet-specific marker [Fig. 1d,e). Based on the clinical and histopathological findings, a diagnosis of cutaneous necrosis with platelet thrombi formation and secondary infection was made. Treatment was started with ampicillin/sulbactam along with local wound care. Her fever, leukocytosis and genital pain resolved within the first week. The skin lesions also improved: more than 80% of the eschar had fallen off when she was discharged after one month of admission [Fig. 2a), and epithelization was almost completed another month later [Fig. 2b).