Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
The severe issues, at least at the mortality level, are apparently largely confined to a few batches and those batches have been spread across the country and across the time spectrum. So it has little if anything to do with hitting a vein, at least as far as the recommendation to aspirate before jabbing. It may indicate an inability to do quality control.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
The severe issues, at least at the mortality level, are apparently largely confined to a few batches and those batches have been spread across the country and across the time spectrum. So it has little if anything to do with hitting a vein, at least as far as the recommendation to aspirate before jabbing. It may indicate an inability to do quality control.

Just repeating what Dr. Noack said before he was murdered.

True, there were 5 to 10 batches that had 100% of the problems. Unsure of what the issues were, but some batches could also be undiscovered as yet, and these may be the ones the murdered doctor spoke of.

I’m getting pretty sick of all the different or opposing theories and that feeling we must agree to pick just just one. I feel there is far more than only one issue with the jabs. Each company has its own issue. This doctor didn’t think it was so much the MRNA being the issue, but the razor sharp graphene hydrogen.

I want to think there is a never ending list of issues. We may never find them all.

There may be as many vaccine problems as there are crooked politicians.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
This nightmare is constantly in flux. No one not immediately involved with the creation of these (bioweapon?) injections, alleged "virus", and even the "test" swabs has a lot in the way of answers.

Millions of people all over the world, from all walks of life are researching, trying to put pieces together. It's an evolving story, like this thread. Presenting pieces of information and watching as they sometimes fall into place is all we can do.

In my opinion, one thing is certain. Taking the shots is a gamble. I don't gamble with anything I can't put a match to and afford to lose, especially not my life.

Speaking of life, did you know that life insurance becomes null and void if your death is attributed to the vaxx? Research that. (and correct me if I'm wrong ;-)

nano graphene hydroxide

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7agHP3iWFUx1/

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5717 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
The vaccines don’t stop the virus, they do the opposite — they ”feed the virus,” and facilitate its development into stronger and more transmittable variants. Luc Montagnier, French virologist, and recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize

https://twitter.com/dr_zhang1/...8RJnXQr-yLPOxLVwcKDs

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
I'll Take "Things That Didn't Age Well For $1000 Alex".

LIES

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
delete

seems I can not embed pics anymore with IMGBB

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mr Breeze,

posted Hide Post
Awesome David Martin video

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Dr Noack:

"Do you hit a vein or not? Does it stay in the muscle? Then it is less toxic. But if you hit a vein, and the batches contain different amounts of GHO then you have to know you are cutting people up from the inside."

Does it stay in the muscle?... answer unknown

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Speaking of life, did you know that life insurance becomes null and void if your death is attributed to the vaxx? Research that. (and correct me if I'm wrong ;-)

AMERICAN COUNCIL OF LIFE INSURERS (ACLI) RESPONDS TO SOCIAL MEDIA MISINFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19 VACCINE

quote:
“The fact is that life insurers do not consider whether or not a policyholder has received a COVID vaccine when deciding whether to pay a claim.

“Life insurance policy contracts are very clear on how policies work, and what cause, if any, might lead to the denial of a benefit. A vaccine for COVID-19 is not one of them.

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Oh my goodness! Had to dig deep for that one did you? They're like totally unbiased and honest. What does CNN or Reuters or any MSM outlet say? Google knows, check there. Google has ALL the troofs. Already did? Must have been an intense, time consuming investigation. Clicky click. Wink Maybe call your own life insurance provider? Maybe call a couple others like people that actually have life insurance have?

lolz troll get real Doh

BTW, troll, unless you have something substantive to add to this thread, it'd be appreciated by more than me if you would start your own point-counter point thread and stay off this one.
1beer1

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku5qT_TrHDU

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Oh my goodness! Had to dig deep for that one did you? They're like totally unbiased and honest. What does CNN or Reuters or any MSM outlet say? Google knows, check there. Google has ALL the troofs. Already did? Must have been an intense, time consuming investigation. Clicky click. Wink Maybe call your own life insurance provider? Maybe call a couple others like people that actually have life insurance have?

lolz troll get real Doh

BTW, troll, unless you have something substantive to add to this thread, it'd be appreciated by more than me if you would start your own point-counter point thread and stay off this one.
1beer1

Sorry, I think this was what you were really looking for.

This one is in all caps and not only has four exclamation points, but they’re in red.

This one is using the “thoughtful” emoji, indicating that a great deal of thought went into the statement.

Joe Elias Lehmann is willing to use his full name to spread the word.

Tracey Wiggins actually called her insurance company and this is what they told her.

Get the facts.

Looks like you were right after all.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lol,

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
I'm actually flattered that lol would take the time to entertain us here like this, and entertainment is all he/she/it can offer.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
But now I’m offering screenshots that agree with your point of view! Cool2

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
here's a receipt
FFTo7y2-XIAQZOWN

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
Except they didn’t die from COVID, they died from the vax, like in Australia.

posted Hide Post
full PDF of judgment

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
In the news 2021:
Dark winter
Smallpox epidemic

Johns Hopkins has been ready since 2001

"The Dark Winter exercise, held at Andrews AFB, Washington, DC, June 22-23, 2001, portrayed a fictional scenario depicting a covert smallpox attack on US citizens."

PDF

I haven't read the PDF yet but I'm sure it will be as entertaining and predictive as the SPARS 2025-2028 exercise.

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lol:
Except they didn’t die from COVID, they died from the vax, like in Australia.

So that must be Biden's plan? Crafty dude that one.