Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Glad you guys are better. I am also glad hubby and I are retired. Pretty sick of staying away from places I like to shop. Amazon, Sams Club delivery and hitting fast hit grocery shopping is in total, all the socializing I have done for two years. I am sick of it.

I can’t imagine having to work in an office with “people” right now.

(Tsk Tsk- if I would have mentioned the fish antibiotic and veterinary IVM, I would have been terrorized for two weeks by the trolls, Jen)

They seem to be back in the woodwork for now.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Traitor Vic,

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Crazy times.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JGTrQJy05UJs/

Horrific times.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

posted Hide Post

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5717 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2683 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
The fact that doctors, nurses and any other person who happens to dare question the Covid vaccine is suddenly ostracized and punished for their own ideas, tells you where this whole song and dance routine will lead us. Full blast Communism is where!

Exactly what level of importance does the CDC and those in the news media calling for punishment of anyone not agreeing with their statements have in the rule of our country? Who died and gave them the crown to rule over us? It isn’t bad enough that all of their vaccines don’t work to reduce Covid, it’s just that they want us to pretend they are Godsends, even though they are obviously not at all. If anyone has an actual answer as to why we have to pretend they work, why we have to live in the make-believe theater and agree these jabs are our savior, I’ll give you $100.00 right now.

What type of countries are the citizens not allowed to agree with the current ideas spread by its leaders?

China? Yes.
Russia. Yes.
Venezuela? Yes.

Okay, you see what I’m saying.

This country is being overtaken by media, corporations, pharmaceutical and medical malfeasance monsters.

I’m not sure Godzilla could even help us now.

posted Hide Post
All I hear on the news and my radio shows is the unvaccinated are a threat to the vaccinated.
My comment to them is in this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJjKP8vYjpQ

Posts: 2683 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
All I hear on the news and my radio shows is the unvaccinated are a threat to the vaccinated.
My comment to them is in this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJjKP8vYjpQ

Haha! lmao

I am myself in the “fuck you” position of life. Home paid for, money in bank, don’t drink.

Bingo!

posted Hide Post
Home paid for, money in the bank, don't drink.

My employer hasn't made a decision yet about my "fuck you" to them. Our Return To Office is still set at January 4th, for fully vaccinated employees only, and no one allowed to work remotely.

I'm going into the office early this Sunday to clean out my office, make it more easily available to assign to someone else while I'm currently relegated to 100% remote. I'm not allowed to go in unless I'm vaxxed, but letting someone else pull together all my personal shit to send to me somehow feels like a physical violation. What are they going to do, fire me? They can't. And if they do, then thanks!

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Yay! I'm in the "Fuck You" zone!! 1dance1

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1242 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The SPARS Pandemic, A Futuristic Scenario for Public Health Risk Communicators
or
How to Have a Happy Pandemic Despite the Anti-Vaccinators

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
The SPARS Pandemic, A Futuristic Scenario for Public Health Risk Communicators
or
How to Have a Happy Pandemic Despite the Anti-Vaccinators

looked for a copyright date, but couldn't find one, appendix referenced articles from 2015.

When do you think this was written?

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sorry about that. I forgot to post it:

Date completed: October 2017

Here's the lead-in page:

https://www.centerforhealthsec...ndemic-scenario.html

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
MEDICAL PROOF the Covid JAB is “MURDER”

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Step Aside and Give a Dying Man Ivermectin

Judge Stands up to Hospital, Story here, more info, good read

quote:
Edward Hospital, located near Chicago, offered three arguments as to why Sun Ng, seventy-one, should not be given ivermectin:

There could be side effects.

Ordering ivermectin would violate its policies.

Forcing the issue would be “extraordinary” judicial overreach.

On each argument, DuPage County Circuit Court Judge Paul Fullerton firmly disagreed.

“I can’t think of a more extraordinary situation than when we are talking about a man’s life,” he said in a November 5 decision that is a model of rational decision-making in an irrational era.

“I am not forcing this hospital to do anything other than to step aside,” he continued in a Zoom hearing. “I am just asking—or not asking—I am ordering through the Court’s power to allow Dr. Bain to have the emergency privileges and administer this medicine.”

The hospital ultimately stepped aside. Dr. Alan Bain, an internist, administered a five-day course of 24 milligrams of ivermectin, from November 8 through November 12.

Judge Paul Fullerton's ruling

Sun Ng:
*was able to breathe without ventilator within five days
*removed endotracheal himself
*left ICU Tuesday, November 16
*every day after ivermectin: accelerated and stable improvement

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Dr David Martin says the 'pandemic' was planned, starting in 2015

"Irrefutable Evidence The Covid-Jabs Are A Criminal Conspiracy"

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Israel: "The almost vast majority of the deceased are vaccinated people"

link

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
DH may have discovered how he was infected a second time. He has an assistant that has to enter his office now & then for essential documents. No big deal, everyone is supposedly practicing safe hygeine.

DH busted him yesterday, kicked back at his (DH's) desk watching yootoobs. He's done it before. (busted him with browser history) Which isn't THAT bad since DH's office is sanitized nightly, including desk/computer/etc. Anyway, the assistant didn't know DH was in the building. When he went to his office the guy was elsewhere but had forgotten his cell phone. Apparently, during these (long) moments of respite, he's been using DH's coffee cup as a cell phone support so he could see it while fking around on the computer.

Because of DH's symptoms and the rapid progression this time, I'm fairly certain it was either a mutated strain or vaxx-shedding of whatever gets shed. Everything about it was different this time.

DH is doing well and will no longer be leaving his coffee cup unattended.

>>>

>>>

<<<

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
DH may have discovered how he was infected a second time. He has an assistant that has to enter his office now & then for essential documents. No big deal, everyone is supposedly practicing safe hygeine.

DH busted him yesterday, kicked back at his (DH's) desk watching yootoobs. He's done it before. (busted him with browser history) Which isn't THAT bad since DH's office is sanitized nightly, including desk/computer/etc. Anyway, the assistant didn't know DH was in the building. When he went to his office the guy was elsewhere but had forgotten his cell phone. Apparently, during these (long) moments of respite, he's been using DH's coffee cup as a cell phone support so he could see it while fking around on the computer.

Because of DH's symptoms and the rapid progression this time, I'm fairly certain it was either a mutated strain or vaxx-shedding of whatever gets shed. Everything about it was different this time.

DH is doing well and will no longer be leaving his coffee cup unattended.

Eek Frown Puke

He needs to super sanitize his coffee cup before he uses them now.

Being a OCD germaphobe, that made me ill thinking about where that phone may have been.

Hope he recovers 110%.

posted Hide Post
quote:
He needs to super sanitize his coffee cup before he uses them now.

Being a OCD germaphobe, that made me ill thinking about where that phone may have been.

Hope he recovers 110%.

He's on it Thumbs Up I gave him a stack of paper lunch bags to put his cup in when it's not in use

I, too, am a OCD germaphobe. Simply because I don't enjoy being ill. It used to be a bad thing along with being "orthorexic", and now... now I'm shmart! woo hoo!

DH is doing GREAT with recovery. I'm tellin' ya, horse paste is the bombz Wink (or if you prefer, 12mgIVM/60mg zinc 1xday/5days)
mudbug

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Posted on yootoob Jul 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXUtsft0Z74

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

>>>

>>>

<<<