Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
69982213eeb4726ee1616b19e3271d239df3046adbc3e6b9b8fd2d97caafc3b3

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On the X day of Covid, Lord Fauci gave to me...

Twelve widows grieving
Eleven rare breakthroughs
Ten ventilators
Nine needles jabbing
Eight brains ableeding
Seven lungs afilling
Six hearts aswelling
Five sudden deaths
Four variants
Three blood clots
Two booster shots
And a safe and effective vaccine

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Good meme Thumbs Up but all I saw was that box thingie so I stole the meme (thx) and reposted it for everyone to enjoy Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

Posts: 2683 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post

All your DNA belong to us

lol better?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Oh dear God poodles, resize that thing before everyone throws up in here.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Back on topic..

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/n...e-batch-4397748.html

120 children injured by Pfizer vaxx.

Over the past week, three children have died following their vaccination with the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine in Bac Giang, Hanoi and Binh Phuoc. The cause of death has been determined as "overreaction to the vaccine."

Last week, four workers in Thanh Hoa's Kim Viet Shoe factory died following their Vero Cell Covid-19 vaccination, also due to "overreaction."

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
OMG OMG WTF????

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8580522/

5G and coronavirus.

posted Hide Post
That the vaccines being injected into populations worldwide are useless and do not work against the Coronavirus is being increasingly recognized and acknowledged in different ways.

The Kennedy Center, for instance, requires that all attendees of its annual Honors gala events, which will take place this weekend, present a negative test even as the Center also requires that all must be vaccinated.

This is a direct acknowledgement that the vaccines will not protect attendees against infection.

Switzerland now requires that both vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers take tests when arriving from a long list of countries.

This is another acknowledgement that the vaccines do not protect against infection.

The United Kingdom will begin administering the fourth Covid shot today. This in less than one year!

This is a sobering admission that the previous three shots failed to generate adequate protection against the Coronavirus.

The interval between the second and third shot was six months. The interval between the third and fourth shot is three months now. How long do you think will the quadruply jabbed be protected? What will be the interval between the fourth and the fifth shot?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/20...e-vaccine-narrative/

Posts: 2683 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Heathen

posted Hide Post
quote:
This is a direct acknowledgement that the vaccines will not protect attendees against infection.

The vaccines were never intended to prevent infection - their purpose is to prevent severe illness requiring hospitalization and to prevent death.

What I want is a vaccine that will protect against infection.

Posts: 1377 | Location: Appalachia | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Clawdia:
[QUOTE]This is a direct acknowledgement that the
What I want is a vaccine that will protect against infection.

You mean, what you want is a vaccine.

posted Hide Post
quote:
overreaction to the vaccine

NOT the vaccine, an "overreaction"

It's the kids' fault. The kids are defective. obvious

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5714 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
OMG OMG WTF????

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8580522/

5G and coronavirus.

aaaaaand another conspiracists' "theory" bites the dust, "theory" revealed as truth

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
It has been known for a long time that 4G/5G/wireless is bad for your health. Get rid of wireless and go wired. That includes cordless phone. You'll notice the difference immediately because you'll sleep better. It's a major reason I have been thrilled to work remotely since the lockdowns. Ambient energy is much better in my home than the high rise at work.

Martin Pall has been a major researcher on this issue. Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences Washington State University. Here's a start:

https://peaceinspace.blogs.com...-emf2018-6-11us3.pdf

https://www.radiationresearch....research-literature/

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
62a6ed559c

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
https://www.bitchute.com/video/vtJEQg2k2VKM/

Israel TV anchor: "Maybe this OMICRON is some fiction to encourage vaccinations?"

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
11 Australian Nurses Blow The Whistle On COVID Vaccine Side Effects

link

story & vid at thecovidworld dotcom

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
The Plan

Do you have a job? Get the shots or test weekly.

Have kids? They get the shots and/or test when they're told to test. ("Test to Stay Policy")

Travel by plane, rail, any public transportation, or work in public transportation hubs/terminals? Mask up: "Fines will continue to be doubled from their initial levels for noncompliance with the masking requirements – with a minimum fine of $500 and fines of up to $3,000 for repeat offenders."

Test test test.

MASK UP - COMPLY wiggum

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles Nov 15, 2021:
Update on DH's coworkers/friends that got the shot

Total as of today: 5 dead, 1 disabled for life (SF Bay Area)

Our local friend (that is being lab-ratted because of blood clots post vaxx) told us last night that "bad things are happening" to him and his wife. He didn't go into detail, as we were talking on the local frequency of citizens band radio. I'll likely give them a call sometime this week.

We haven't heard from our friend, he's not answering the phone. He did post on social media (unrelated to health) a couple weeks ago though.

DH called me a few minutes ago. Another of his coworkers/friends of many years called him from the hospital today to say goodbye. The friend got one shot six months ago so he could visit his grandmother in Pennsylvania. He flew out the next day and became ill shortly after arrival. After he came home he was immediately hospitalized. He's been in and out of hospital since then. Now his kidneys are failing, with maybe a few days left.

Another call from DH today. A fellow employee was taken away by ambulance. She suddenly experienced profuse bleeding and blood clots pouring out from her nose. I'll post on her condition when we get an update.

Employer's reaction upon being informed: "Gee, I hope it's just a case of dry sinuses."

These people are clueless. Blind and flying out of control, with zero tolerance of any opinion other than 'vaxxines are saving the world'.

Total as of today: 5 dead, 1 disabled for life, 1 in hospital with her brainz blasting out of her nose (SF Bay Area)
Doh

>>>

>>>

<<<

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles Nov 15, 2021:
Update on DH's coworkers/friends that got the shot

Total as of today: 5 dead, 1 disabled for life (SF Bay Area)

Our local friend (that is being lab-ratted because of blood clots post vaxx) told us last night that "bad things are happening" to him and his wife. He didn't go into detail, as we were talking on the local frequency of citizens band radio. I'll likely give them a call sometime this week.

We haven't heard from our friend, he's not answering the phone. He did post on social media (unrelated to health) a couple weeks ago though.

DH called me a few minutes ago. Another of his coworkers/friends of many years called him from the hospital today to say goodbye. The friend got one shot six months ago so he could visit his grandmother in Pennsylvania. He flew out the next day and became ill shortly after arrival. After he came home he was immediately hospitalized. He's been in and out of hospital since then. Now his kidneys are failing, with maybe a few days left.

Another call from DH today. A fellow employee was taken away by ambulance. She suddenly experienced profuse bleeding and blood clots pouring out from her nose. I'll post on her condition when we get an update.

Employer's reaction upon being informed: "Gee, I hope it's just a case of dry sinuses."

These people are clueless. Blind and flying out of control, with zero tolerance of any opinion other than 'vaxxines are saving the world'.

Total as of today: 5 dead, 1 disabled for life, 1 in hospital with her brainz blasting out of her nose (SF Bay Area)
Doh

Oh Lord, you’d think these people would do some research. Even though, much information they could have possibly found as of recent, has been removed from the internet. Links won’t go to what people need to see. Naive is the flavor of the day, and that is exactly the flavor TPTB want us to consume.

Eventually, those that actually know the truth and still wish us to eat that evil flavor, will succumb to this disaster themselves. Those such as our trolls here. I don’t think they’d ever admit they were sorry.

I’ve heard quite a few stories of those horrid blood clots from the nose. I do not know of anyone reporting the aftermath of the issue, but I wish this woman well.

No one, even the worst asshole, should ever the killed due to the reduction of humanity that has been planned.

posted Hide Post
We still haven't heard from or about the man in hospital with failing kidneys so I'm amending the total. DH is going to try to contact him tonight/tomorrow.

As of today: 5 dead, 1 disabled for life, 1 in hospital with bleeding/blood clots from nose, 1 in hospital with kidney failure (SF Bay Area)

Total: 8

>>>

>>>

<<<