Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Update on DH's coworkers/friends that got the shot

Total as of today: 5 dead, 1 disabled for life (SF Bay Area)

Our local friend (that is being lab-ratted because of blood clots post vaxx) told us last night that "bad things are happening" to him and his wife. He didn't go into detail, as we were talking on the local frequency of citizens band radio. I'll likely give them a call sometime this week.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5725 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm reading that Pfizer's profits are way up on treatments for vaccine injuries and will make Pfizer much more money than from the vaccine. Like...

Xeljanz (+ 18% : psoriasis, arthritis)

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Mooch
posted Hide Post
Niece was going to marry a SF firefighter. He got the jab along with a 24-yo coworker. The fiance died the morning of nieces wedding, the 24 yo coworker dropped dead of a heart attack the day after nieces fiance dropped dead. Fiance was 51 yo. Get the jab meet the slab.

Posts: 66 | Registered: June 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Mooch:
Niece was going to marry a SF firefighter. He got the jab along with a 24-yo coworker. The fiance died the morning of nieces wedding, the 24 yo coworker dropped dead of a heart attack the day after nieces fiance dropped dead. Fiance was 51 yo. Get the jab meet the slab.

How many coincidences until it's no longer coincidence?

Disregarding whether (to you) the Bible is in any way valid, predictive, divinely inspired, or simply bunk, watch this video to the end. There's a lot of information in it right up to the final seconds. This is WWIII. Welcome to worldwide genocide.

Revelation 9:15
And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
I saw that video the other day, referenced on a podcast I think.

If you believe we are in a spiritual warfare, and I believe we are, the goal of demonic forces is to destroy God's creation: mankind.

They can't drop a bomb (for example) or it would incur God's wrath on them. BUT, if you could get mankind to destroy itself of its own free will, that's a game changer for them. They wash their hands of any responsibility.

Ephesians 6:10 to the end.

Strap it on.

Posts: 899 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ginger Quill:
I saw that video the other day, referenced on a podcast I think.

If you believe we are in a spiritual warfare, and I believe we are, the goal of demonic forces is to destroy God's creation: mankind.

They can't drop a bomb (for example) or it would incur God's wrath on them. BUT, if you could get mankind to destroy itself of its own free will, that's a game changer for them. They wash their hands of any responsibility.

Ephesians 6:10 to the end.

Strap it on.

Thumbs Up That sword has carried me through many battles. It's held together with rubber bands and tape but I won't be trading it in.

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
FDA asks courts for 55 years to fully release Pfizer vaxx data.

By then all the perpetrators will be dead and free from Nuremberg Code.

So very transparent.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...tner&utm_campaign=gp

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THv33zWykJc

They want their data to be hid for a reason..
Next question is why they are pushing this shit on the world..

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
List of Medical Practices Offering Early Treatment to COVID Patients PDF Downloadable File

Some are listed as providing 'Primary Care' as well

>>>

>>>

<<<

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
List of Medical Practices Offering Early Treatment to COVID Patients PDF Downloadable File

Some are listed as providing 'Primary Care' as well

Thanks! I will bookmark this site, hoping I will never need. (Knocking on wood)

Hope you and hubby are doing well, poodles!

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up We're good, but had a minor bump in the road.

DH got the rona again last week. 80%-85% of his coworkers got at least 2 shots so I'm thinking shedding exposure.

Anyway, all the standard symptoms that came on fast and hard including loss of taste and smell. He took 60mg zinc, 500mg Azithromycin, and a 12mg IVM tablet (pharma grade) went to bed, woke up 5hrs later. It was a no shit freaking miracle. The stuff works. 5 hrs.

When he got up he was waaaay better, just tired. He immediately noticed the aroma of the lilies he had brought me 2 days earlier. He was hungry and hit the pantry. His sense of taste was restored. After about 48hrs it was like it never happened. He finished the 5-day treatment, zero side effects.

IVM works. It works FAST. Unbelievable. So he's staying on the Zelenko recommendations (which we've been on for months) and adding 12mg IVM 2x week as prophylactic.

Imagine that 1beer1

/Nuremberg 2.0. NOW

Also (very important, from both of us) hat tip to Webster for all the information you've posted, thank you for all your research and regular updates. God bless you, God bless you 1rose

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
RBP, I'm delighted to hear your DH made such a swift recovery. I wish my IRL friends would prepare themselves.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up

I wasn't terribly concerned by the possibility that either of us might get it again. It didn't surprise me. DH works 130 miles away in the SF Bay Area. He stays down there 4 days, working 60+ hrs (exposed to vaxxed people) then home 3 days.

His symptoms presented in a different order and each with a different severity than the first time. And they came on suddenly. I held off on taking anything other than the daily Zelenko protocol. The only thing I experienced was very mild fluid build-up in the lungs, occasionally coughing up clear gelatinous liquid. I didn't feel sick, it was just kinda strange and annoying. That completely stopped about 48hrs after DH took his first treatment dose. So I guess he was shedding onto me?

This time was drastically different than the first time when we had very little knowledge or preparation for it. It was a few days of simple solutions as opposed to dragging on for several months. No doubt a degree of acquired immunity came into play as well.

>>>

>>>

<<<

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
So glad to hear that your hubby is doing well so quickly.

A lot of people need to hang for having withheld available treatments.

Posts: 899 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Good to hear you are all doing ok.

FWIW, you can get fish antibiotic azythromycin online. As well as veterinary ivm and other antibiotics (including doxycycline).

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4539 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
John McAfee, Feb 5, 2020:
"Do NOT, under any circumstances, take the vaccine!!!"

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
Glad you are all on the mend (again). Let's hope this is the last.

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 699 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
thx, all, for the well wishes

quote:
Let's hope this is the last

I'd like to think so. We'll see. Nearly everyone at DH's work is at least double vaxxed. So far 5 dead, 1 disabled for life. When they start getting the boosters with the enhanced(?) formulas, shedding the new flavors... time will tell. He is and will refuse shots AND testing so if he gets the boot it may end up being a good thing. We'll do what we have to do, just as we always have.

Stay healthy! Remember HCQ, IVM, Quercetin open the door and zinc is the kill-shot. Don't forget the zinc! Plus vitamins C and D3

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post

>>>

>>>

<<<