Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
TV, I haven't had that problem. I had gas the first 2 days of Armra is all. Perhaps adding a daily apple to your diet?

Timing could be an issue. I dump it in my gullet with coconut water after my 4 am pee, chased with water. It has a few hours before being hit with coffee.

Thanks, for the links, Ginger. I lost my other links somehow. I followed an extended protocol from a doctor in Brazil after I got bit by a spider. It was going well until a few months in I forgot to lock the nut on the syringe of Equimax and gave myself a triple dose on day 3. Doable on day 10, but not 3. Oops!

I hallucinated for 3 days. I knew what it was so I sat on the porch and enjoyed the show. Took lots of extra antioxidants. Better graphics than the shitty acid in the 70s. Also figured out why the horses would get weird and spazz for no apparent reason. Duh!

Crippling autoimmune symptoms are pretty much gone, I just need fresh air and exercise now.

Posts: 1584 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Visited the Doc, during conversation he makes a statement "The way Covid was handled, and the vaccines administered, it was as close to Medical Malpractice as you can get, and the shots are now totally worthless."

Says this years Flu shot totally missed the mark and he is advising everyone to skip it.

BUT, RSV! He said up until about 3 years ago, it was a concern only in children, but something happened and now it is going after us older folk. Really thinks the RSV Vax is a good idea. What has anyone else heard or learned about RSV?

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
From the CDC website:

"Respiratory syncytial (sin-SISH-uhl) virus, or RSV, is a common respiratory virus that usually causes mild, cold-like symptoms. Most people recover in a week or two, but RSV can be serious. Infants and older adults are more likely to develop severe RSV and need hospitalization. If you are age 60 or older, a vaccine is available to protect you from severe RSV. Talk to your healthcare provider to see if it’s right for you. If you are pregnant, you can get an RSV vaccine between 32–36 weeks of pregnancy to protect your infant after birth, or a preventive antibody can be given to your baby after birth."

There are other articles there to address the elderly with co-morbidities.

My .02 is that it's common but LEFT UNTREATED can be fatal. Lots of things will kill you if you take no action. Make sure your immune system is healthy, eat good food, get some exercise. Enjoy your life, don't worry and don't be afraid.

Posts: 899 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
Got my seventh shot, this week. Bit drowsy the next day but alive still Cool

Posts: 8314 | Location: bogansville | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
He said up until about 3 years ago, it was a concern only in children, but something happened and now it is going after us older folk.

Multiple Covid shots are driving a decrease in immune function. So the highly vaccinated populations are seeing far more infection and disease of all kinds. Consistent with occurring in the past 3 years. Great that your doctor understands Covid shots are a really bad idea but he's still behind in his studies. And no reason I'm aware of to believe the RSV shots would be effective, those studies aren't being done. So look for other ways to protect yourself. As an RNA virus, ivermectin may be part of a multidrug treatment. The good doctors at FLCCC have this advice:

https://covid19criticalcare.co...l/flu-rsv-treatment/

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
quote:
He said up until about 3 years ago, it was a concern only in children, but something happened and now it is going after us older folk.

Multiple Covid shots are driving a decrease in immune function. So the highly vaccinated populations are seeing far more infection and disease of all kinds. Consistent with occurring in the past 3 years. Great that your doctor understands Covid shots are a really bad idea but he's still behind in his studies. And no reason I'm aware of to believe the RSV shots would be effective, those studies aren't being done. So look for other ways to protect yourself. As an RNA virus, ivermectin may be part of a multidrug treatment. The good doctors at FLCCC have this advice:

https://covid19criticalcare.co...l/flu-rsv-treatment/

Quoted for Truth.
I believe nothing those suckers are telling us these days. Why should we??

Posts: 402 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
I am just finishing up another round with the coof. I had the wild variant of the disease back in 2020 and the two required vaccinations (had to, for work) but have avoided all the boosters.

At first I thought it was the flu, but negative on the flu test and positive on the covid test. Doc in a box wanted me to take Paxlovid, but no thanks. I started on ivermectin, and symptoms began to resolve almost immediately.

While I don't recommend taking medical advice from anyone on the internet, proceed accordingly. Also, lots of sleep and chicken soup seem to help. Wink

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4539 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://slaynews.com/news/medi...atients-leaked-docs/

Medical Staff Ordered to Euthanize ‘Covid’ Patients: Leaked Docs

Explosive leaked documents have emerged that show medical staff were ordered to euthanize patients who had been admitted to hospital and tested positive for COVID-19.

The official documents were leaked from the UK’s state-funded National Health Service (NHS).

The docs further confirm the previous reporting from Slay News that revealed patients were euthanized in order to boost the numbers for “Covid deaths.”

As Slay News reported, smoking gun evidence revealed that tens of thousands of elderly people were murdered to boost the mortality rates.

The data produced for the report indicated that people were being euthanized using a fatal injection of Midazolam.

The cause of their deaths was then listed as “Covid,” indicating that the virus was killing far more elderly people than it was.

The explosive data from the report was made public by Australian politician Craig Kelly, the national director of the United Australia Party.

The report obtained official UK government data on death rates and causes.

According to Kelly, the patients were euthanized in order to boost “Covid deaths” and ramp up public fear to garner support for lockdowns and vaccines.

While alerting the public about the data, Kelly declared that it exposes “the crime of the century.”

“These deaths were then falsely blamed on Covid, which was the basis of the public fear campaigns used to justify the lockdowns and mass-mandated injections of the public (including children) with an experimental medical intervention that had zero long-term safety data,” Kelly said in a post on X alongside copies of the data.

“Along the way, a small group pushing the need for mass-mandated injections made billions.

“This paper shows that the UK spike in deaths, wrongly attributed to COVID-19 in April 2020, was not due to SARS-CoV-2 virus, which was largely absent, but was due to the widespread use of Midazolam injections which were statistically very highly correlated (coefficient over 90 percent) with excess deaths in all regions of England during 2020.

“The widespread and persistent use of Midazolam in UK suggests a possible policy of systemic euthanasia.”

Now further evidence has emerged to confirm that medical staff were ordered to inject patients with deadly Midazolam as part of this disturbing agenda.

Midazolam can cause serious or life-threatening breathing problems.

The issues include shallow, slowed, or temporarily stopped breathing.

This can lead to permanent brain injury or death.

In the UK, regulators state that you should only receive Midazolam in a hospital or doctor’s office that has the equipment that is needed to monitor your heart and lungs and to provide life-saving medical treatment quickly if your breathing slows or stops.

However, the drug is criminally used in palliative care in the United Kingdom.

Midazolam does not appear on the World Health Organization’s (WHO) list of essential palliative care medicines and it should also be used with extreme caution in elderly patients.

Nevertheless, health officials ordered billions of dollars worth of Midazolam in March 2020 in response to the outbreak of the pandemic.

At the time, the elderly and vulnerable were denied treatment by the NHS.

Instead, they were put on end-of-life care which involved withdrawing their medication, depriving them of food and water, and pumping them full of Midazolam and morphine until they died of starvation and dehydration.

Posts: 402 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They knew this before they started giving these shots to pregnant women. EVERYONE knew this.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...mpaign=BonginoReport

COVID Vaccine mRNA Can ‘Spread Systemically’ to Placenta and Infants of Women Vaccinated During Pregnancy

A new report demonstrates for the first time the ability of COVID-19 vaccines to penetrate the fetal-placental barrier and reach the intrauterine environment.

COVID Vaccine mRNA Can ‘Spread Systemically’ to Placenta and Infants of Women Vaccinated During Pregnancy

A new report suggests vaccine mRNA does not remain at the injection site following vaccination but can “spread systemically” to the placenta and umbilical cord blood of infants whose mothers are vaccinated during pregnancy.

In a peer-reviewed pre-proof accepted for publication in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, researchers presented two cases that demonstrate, for the first time, the ability of COVID-19 vaccines to penetrate the fetal-placental barrier and reach the inside of the uterus. Additionally, researchers detected spike protein in placental tissue, indicating the bioactivity of the mRNA in reaching the placenta.
Researchers vaccinated two pregnant women with mRNA vaccines shortly before delivery to determine whether the mRNA in COVID-19 vaccines reached the placenta or fetus following maternal vaccination.

“The primary objective of the study was to investigate the knowledge gaps surrounding mRNA therapies during pregnancy, utilizing the COVID-19 vaccine as a foundation for future mRNA therapeutic developments, given its established use,” the study’s corresponding author, Dr. Nazeeh Hanna, a neonatologist, told The Epoch Times by email.

Researchers Find Vaccine mRNA in Samples
The first patient, “Patient 1,” was a 34-year-old woman at 38 weeks and four days gestation who received two Pfizer vaccine doses and two booster doses—one Pfizer and one Moderna. The Moderna booster dose was administered two days before the delivery of a healthy baby by cesarean section.
The second patient, “Patient 2,” was a 33-year-old woman at 40 weeks gestation. She received two Pfizer vaccine doses. The last dose was given 10 days before vaginal delivery of a healthy baby.

According to the paper, researchers found detectable vaccine mRNA in both placentas tested. The localization of the vaccine mRNA was mainly in the villus stroma—the connective tissue layer that supports the fetal capillaries and villous trophoblast. The villous trophoblast, the primary barrier between maternal and fetal tissues, supports the exchange of nutrients between a mother and her fetus.

Researchers also detected a “notably high signal” of vaccine mRNA in the placental decidua tissue of Patient 1, who received four vaccine doses. The decidua is the specialized endometrium layer that forms the base of the placental bed.

Spike protein expression was also detected—but only in the placenta of Patient 2. However, vaccine mRNA was detected in Patient 1’s cord and maternal blood samples, which were unavailable for the second patient.

The authors said the expression of spike protein in the placenta of the second patient but not in the first suggests that more than two days are necessary following vaccination for the mRNA to reach the placenta and be translated into the spike protein, which is then expressed in placental tissue.

Finally, researchers found the integrity of vaccine mRNA varied across different samples—the vaccine’s ability to activate an immune response relies upon fully intact mRNA. According to the findings, vaccine mRNA was largely fragmented in the cord blood and less fragmented in the placenta. In the placentas, 23 percent and 42 percent of the initial integrity was retained in Patients 1 and 2, respectively. In maternal blood from Patient 1, the vaccine’s mRNA had a high level of integrity at 85 percent. Integrity decreased to 13 percent in cord blood, suggesting limited bioactivity.

COVID-19 mRNA vaccines use lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) to deliver mRNA. “The findings suggest that lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) are capable of reaching the placenta and releasing mRNA within placental cells, where it is then translated into the spike (S) protein. However, by the time the mRNA reaches the fetus, it is no longer encapsulated by the LNPs, leading to its degradation (only 13% of the mRNA is intact in fetal circulation),” Dr. Hanna told The Epoch Times.

Dr. Hanna noted that the authors of the recently published paper did not evaluate the implications of transient spike protein expression in the placenta or the effects of degraded mRNA on the fetus.

Dr. Christiane Northrup, an obstetrician-gynecologist, is an advisory board member of MyCycleStory. She told The Epoch Times in an email, the group has been studying this kind of thing since the vaccine rollout in 2021. “There is no question whatsoever that the Covid 19 ‘vaccine’ ingredients are present in the placenta and throughout the body.”
“There have also been VAERS [Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System] reports of infants dying of thrombocytopenia (low platelets) following maternal vaccination, and also evidence of infants having heart attacks in the womb following maternal vaccination. None of this is new information. It has simply been widely and systematically censored,” she added.

Dr. Dan McDyer, an obstetrician-gynecologist, told The Epoch Times in an email that he is not surprised by the “discovery of evidence of mRNA from the SARS CoV-2 injections and/or SARS CoV-2 spike protein present in fetal cord blood and placental tissues.”

“To me, the recommendation of administering this medication to pregnant women was one of the most irresponsible actions in the history of modern medicine. I am so disappointed that the entities charged with the mission of protecting public health (FDA) and women’s health (ACOG) were derelict in their duties because it only took me about 15 minutes of online research to determine that these lipid nanoparticles were going to cross the placenta and infect the fetus,” Dr. McDyer said.

Dr. James Thorp, a board-certified obstetrician-gynecologist and maternal-fetal medicine physician, told The Epoch Times by email that the paper shows mRNA from both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines can cross the placenta into the fetal blood entering the placental tissue.

“These authors observed a ‘notably high signal’ in the decidua, which is the lining of the uterus. This concentrated mRNA in the decidual tissues will be translated into high concentrations of spike protein, likely contributing to a myriad of devastating effects on human reproductive function—not just severe abnormalities of menstrual periods, but infertility, multiple pregnancy complications, and severe bleeding in pregnancy and in the post-partum period,” Dr. Thorp said.

Dr. Thorp added that despite their “horrifying” findings, the authors still concluded their evidence “overwhelmingly supports” the COVID-19 vaccine’s effectiveness in mitigating the morbidity and mortality of COVID-19 in pregnant and non-pregnant women.

Initial Clinical Trials Excluded Pregnant Women, Yet Studies Suggest mRNA Biodistribution
Initial clinical trials for mRNA COVID-19 vaccines excluded pregnant women, so there was no biodistribution data on the mRNA in COVID-19 vaccines and its ability to reach the placenta or fetus following maternal vaccination. However, assessment reports provided to the European Medicines Agency by Pfizer and Moderna show that mRNA is distributed to various tissues, including the liver, adrenal glands, spleen, and ovaries in animal studies.

An animal study cited by the authors of the paper shows that lipid nanoparticles of similar composition in other mRNA injections delivered functional mRNA to the placenta and other fetal organs.

Two previous human studies by the same researchers assessed whether the mRNA in COVID-19 vaccines is present in the placenta following maternal vaccination using different methods. The first study failed to detect mRNA in maternal and cord blood or placental tissue. The researchers attributed this to the long interval between vaccination and delivery and the methodology used in the study. The second study using improved sensitivity to detect mRNA also did not reveal vaccine mRNA. However, the authors attributed this to the probe that targeted the SARS-CoV-2 gene rather than the vaccine mRNA sequence.

In the current study, the authors used a more sensitive and robust approach which allowed them to have a more precise quantification of vaccine mRNA for superior accuracy, and a probe tailored explicitly for the vaccine mRNA, ensuring more reliable detection.

“Animal work clearly shows the distribution of the lipid nanoparticles to several organs, including the liver, adrenal glands, spleen, and ovaries. So, reaching the placenta was not surprising. In humans, we have previously published that the vaccine mRNA can be distributed to breast milk.” Dr. Hanna told The Epoch Times.

‘Catastrophic on Several Levels’

Dr. McDyer said the ability of the lipid nanoparticles to cross the placenta and infect the fetus could be “catastrophic on several levels,” impacting a developing fetal immune system.

“Imagine this: The fetal immune system ‘learns’ the appearance of ‘self’ early on by recognizing molecules, MHCs (Major Histocompatibility Complexes), on the surface of all of our cells. This appearance of ‘self’ is most certainly disrupted by the appearance of spike protein on the surface of these cells (cell membranes) as induced by the ‘vaccines,’’’ he told The Epoch Times.

“Additionally, fragments of spike protein will also likely appear in the MHCs on the cell surfaces. This causes a slight disfigurement of these MHCs which is likely to have an effect on the immune system’s capability to recognize ‘self,’” he added.

Dr. McDyer said he is certain disrupting cellular homeostasis by distracting the fetal cells to produce foreign proteins, such as the spike protein, instead of the proteins necessary for a developing fetus, will have detrimental unknown consequences. He believes this explains why one of his colleagues, a pediatric neurosurgeon, has seen a few unborn babies who have had strokes, an event he says he has never heard of in his entire career until now.

“We know that spike [protein] initiates clot formation, which can result in strokes,” Dr. McDyer said. “This is all so sad as it was completely unavoidable if normal, historical precautionary approaches were in place.”
Dr. Hanna believes that introducing mRNA to the fetus may pose potentially plausible risks but may also yield biologically plausible benefits. “The potential of mRNA-based interventions in addressing maternal and fetal health issues is profound. Such insights could substantially advance the crafting of safer and more effective mRNA-based therapies during pregnancy,” he said.

posted Hide Post
quote:
“The potential of mRNA-based interventions in addressing maternal and fetal health issues is profound. Such insights could substantially advance the crafting of safer and more effective mRNA-based therapies during pregnancy,” he said.

Wait. What? They said it WAS safe and effective.
Did someone lie about that??

The greatest prison people live in, is the fear of what other people think.

Posts: 22 | Registered: January 27, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
Never before in modern medical history has it ever been okay to vaccinate pregnant women with anything for any reason.

It was purely profit and agenda driven.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jemima:
Never before in modern medical history has it ever been okay to vaccinate pregnant women with anything for any reason.

It was purely profit and agenda driven.

Exactly!
They (and by 'they', I include all the doctors who gave pregnant women this shot) knew it was not tested and they also knew that it did cross through the umbilical cord and went to the baby. Everything else does too and they warn about that all the time. Drugs, foods, alcohol, etc.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sunny225:

knew it was not tested
It was intentionally not tested. They even excluded people who were sexually active from the trials.

posted Hide Post

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:

The covid Vaccine is akin to cigarettes now. We know they are not good for you, yet some people can not help themselves. SMH

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
My family's been medically exempt No Vax since 1990. We recovered first wave covid with a depleted immune system. I've been very careful with my vax friends, no contact during 21 day post vax shedding and use ivermectin during social gatherings.

Even the most pro vax people are skipping out on new vaccines because they're getting weird autoimmune conditions.

Another thing I skipped besides masks, I quit using the obligatory entryway hand sanitizer that tweeked my gut and pegged headaches. Before entering anywhere, I would huff colloidal silver mist and spray my hands while standing next to the sanitizer. When asked what I used, I said, Holy Water, lest they start calling me a smurf.

posted Hide Post
https://thekennedybeacon.subst...rue&utm_medium=email

“America’s doctor” has admitted he was flat wrong. On Thursday, Dr. James Lyons-Weiler, writing on his Substack, Popular Rationalism, reported a stunning admission in a paper co-authored by Dr. Anthony Fauci.

The upshot: mRNA vaccines are not effective in combating respiratory viruses. The Fauci paper, titled “Rethinking next-generation vaccines for coronaviruses, influenzaviruses, and other respiratory viruses,” was published in the open source journal Cell Host & Microbe in January 2023.

Many scientists and researchers predicted the failure of COVID vaccines. They were censored, ostracized, and attacked. Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. also expressed concerns about the efficacy of COVID vaccines in an August 2020 interview. Posting a clip from that interview on X (formerly Twitter), Son of Liberty commented: “This is quite something to watch.… As the whole Covid train wreck began to unfold, Kennedy made these PREDICTIONS about Fauci, Gates and the vax rollout BEFORE it happened. He knew EXACTLY what was up.”

Kennedy wrote the best-selling book, The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and Global War on Democracy and Public Health. Big media, with the exception of Tucker Carlson on Fox, and big tech, all but ignored it, despite its meticulous research and robust sales. [It was published by Skyhorse Publishing, of which Tony Lyons is President and Publisher; he is also co-chair of American Values 2024, the super PAC supporting Kennedy for president, which funds The Kennedy Beacon.]

Dr. Lyons-Weiler details Fauci’s “Rethinking” paper and points out that this recognition of the failed efficacy of mRNA COVID vaccines occurred after the vaccines were mandated on populations across the globe. Lyons-Weiler states, “According to Fauci, vaccines that focus on systemic immunity do not fully address the unique requirements for combating respiratory viruses. One question – where were these concerns prior to 2020? Why did policy not reflect this reality?”

The legacy media and public health officials still promote mRNA COVID vaccines made by Pfizer and Moderna. Fauci’s paper calls for new types of vaccines and concludes, “We are all excited and invigorated that many investigators and collaborative groups are rethinking, from the ground up, all of our past assumptions and approaches to preventing important respiratory diseases and working to find bold new paths forward.”

It is likely that the “bold new path” includes a continuation of dangerous gain-of-function research in biolabs not adequately monitored for safety by the federal agencies that are “captured” by the pharmaceutical companies that directly profit from the risky research.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
unfortunately our society has determined that people are not responsible for their actions, otherwise there would be a price to pay for this debacle.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
The other morning, I wear I had Covid manifesting itself, the same feeling when I had it almost two years ago, I was pissed. Fast Forward 8 hours and its completely gone, been gone for three days now.

Anyone think it is possible to fight it off that quick? Just reporting what I experienced, could be anything, but that's where my mind went. I know my body.

posted Hide Post
quote:
The other morning, I wear I had Covid manifesting itself, the same feeling when I had it almost two years ago, I was pissed. Fast Forward 8 hours and its completely gone, been gone for three days now.

Anyone think it is possible to fight it off that quick? Just reporting what I experienced, could be anything, but that's where my mind went. I know my body.

A possible shedding event?