Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Are you by any chance frequently in proximity of vaxed people?
most likely all my employees, they are all students

Well now I really hope not! Because yesterday two of my employee's (both 17 yr old girls) received their Booster shots. One called out sick today with a swollen eye, and the other is here now and says it "wiped her out". Thinking the manufacturers are making the shots progressively stronger with each round?

We don't know what is in any of those shots, except that there is nothing in them that is safe or effective.
Get away from anyone who is freshly jabbed. Really.

Posts: 439 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Well now I really hope not! Because yesterday two of my employee's (both 17 yr old girls) received their Booster shots. One called out sick today with a swollen eye, and the other is here now and says it "wiped her out". Thinking the manufacturers are making the shots progressively stronger with each round?

Let us know how that plays out, ok?

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 6201 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
RFK tells it like it is

link to X, YouTube removed this video, so share it everywhere!!

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1187 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Let us know how that plays out, ok?

Yesterday had my worst day of dizzy spells in two weeks, coincidence? hmmm I do not like this at all.

posted Hide Post
Mr. Breeze, I'm so sorry you're going through this. Here is Dr. McCullough's base protocol for dealing with spike protein toxicity, from either the vaccine or Covid:

https://zenodo.org/record/8286460

The spike protein is responsible for the pathogenicity of the SARS-CoV-2 infection and drives the development of adverse events, injuries, disabilities, and death after vaccination through immunologic and thrombotic mechanisms. The long-lasting spike protein has been found in the brain, heart, liver, kidneys, ovaries, testicles and other vital organs at autopsy in cases of death after vaccination. In the case of vaccine-induced thrombotic injury, the spike protein has been found within the blood clot itself. Thus, there is strong rationale for considering residual SARS-CoV-2 spike protein as a treatment target in post COVID-19 and vaccine injury syndromes. The spike protein participates directly in pathophysiology, incites inflammation, and propels thrombosis. While specific syndromes (cardiovascular, neurological, endocrine, thrombotic, immunological) will require additional therapies, we propose the clinical rationale for a base detoxification regimen of oral nattokinase, bromelain, and curcumin for patients with post-acute sequalae from SARS-CoV-2 infection and COVID-19 vaccination.

The empiric regimen can be continued for 3-12 months or more and be guided by clinical parameters:

-Nattokinase 2000 FU (100) mg orally twice a day without food

-Bromelain 500 mg orally once a day without food

-Curcumin 500 mg orally twice a day (nano, liposomal, or with piperine additive suggested)

No therapeutic claims can be made for this regimen because it has not been tested in large, prospective, double-blind, placebo controlled randomized trials. No such studies are planned or funded currently by federal or institutional sponsors. The main caveats are bleeding and allergic reactions. The regimen can be used in addition to antiplatelet and antithrombic agents, however, caution is advised with respect to monitoring bleeding risks.

Posts: 1586 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
How ya doin' Mr Breeze?.. been on my mind 1hi1

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
How ya doin' Mr Breeze?.. been on my mind 1hi1

Still having dizzy spells, ENT ordered some tests, right ear showed some blockage, but he doesn't believe its related, scheduled hearing test and some virtual reality test, also a variation of migraine headache could be the cause. I don't know, I'm exasperated about it all, and the time it takes now to get in to see people is off the charts, I don't remember having to wait 6 weeks + for everything. Thanks for asking!

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
I agree with the wait time.
I have to wait until the end of Nov to see the Oncologist, and the appointment was made back in Sept.

Gives you a hint to how bad this vax and "covid" shit messed with people's health.

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1289 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Dr Pierre Kory - Nov 1, 2023: Shedding of Covid mRNA Vaccine Components and Products From The Vaccinated to the Unvaccinated

“Shedding” Part 1- Shedding of Covid mRNA Vaccine Components and Products From The Vaccinated to the Unvaccinated

“Shedding” Part 2 - The Bio-Distribution and Excretion Potential of Covid mRNA Vaccine Products

“Shedding” Part 3 - Can You Absorb Lipid Nanoparticles From Being Exposed To a Vaccinated Person?

“Shedding” Part 4 - Evidence of Placental and Breast Milk Transmission of Covid mRNA Vaccine Components

"Shedding" Part 5 - Evidence of Shedding Causing Illness In Others

“Shedding" Part 6- Clinical Case Notes Describing Shedding Phenomena Among Leading Edge Clinic Patients

“Shedding” Part 7 - Shedding Via Sexual Intercourse - Clinical Reports

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dr Pierre Kory - Nov 1, 2023: Shedding of Covid mRNA Vaccine Components and Products From The Vaccinated to the Unvaccinated

“Shedding” Part 1- Shedding of Covid mRNA Vaccine Components and Products From The Vaccinated to the Unvaccinated

“Shedding” Part 2 - The Bio-Distribution and Excretion Potential of Covid mRNA Vaccine Products

“Shedding” Part 3 - Can You Absorb Lipid Nanoparticles From Being Exposed To a Vaccinated Person?

“Shedding” Part 4 - Evidence of Placental and Breast Milk Transmission of Covid mRNA Vaccine Components

"Shedding" Part 5 - Evidence of Shedding Causing Illness In Others

“Shedding" Part 6- Clinical Case Notes Describing Shedding Phenomena Among Leading Edge Clinic Patients

“Shedding” Part 7 - Shedding Via Sexual Intercourse - Clinical Reports

this concerns me.....ugh

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Currently taking Zinc/Ivermectin to see if it makes any difference, as a side effect immediately, my arthritis seems to have disappeared. So I googled it, and it is a thing it seems, wow.

posted Hide Post
Apparently HCQ helps arthritis too. I learned that from someone who was on it for years for just that. They're off the HCQ now, and no arthritis.

From personal experience: our conclusion is that IVM has zero bad side effects, only good, even taking 12mg daily over a long period.

DH finished his contract in filthy SF.. no longer exposed to the vxxd every day. He's getting better every day. Annoying little symptoms are disappearing. His lungs are clearing, dizziness is dissipating, energy returning. Crazy stuff, that IVM.

Is there any way you can extricate yourself from your current work environment? I suspect you may be pleasantly surprised by the results. At any rate, we're cheering for you. Hang in there 1hi1

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
https://gatesofvienna.net/2023...-the-vax-was-poison/

Pfizer Knew the Vax Was Poison
Posted on December 3, 2023 by Baron Bodissey

The Grim Reaper with Corona vax needle

In its own analytical documents, the Pfizer corporation classified its experimental mRNA treatment (in this case, under the trade name Comirnaty) as “very highly hazardous”. It did not announce this finding publicly, nor did it endeavor to make potential recipients of the treatment aware of the risk. Not to inform patients of the dangers was highly illegal, but it didn’t matter — Pfizer is too big to punish. No one involved in the process will ever be held accountable. No one will go to jail. And the major players will go to their graves as extremely wealthy people.

Many thanks to Hellequin GB for translating this article from the German blog TKP:

Pfizer classifies its own C19 modRNA product as “highly dangerous”

The modRNA products are moved through the body with the help of so-called lipid nanoparticles and transfected into the cells. The two lipids used by Pfizer, ALC-0159 and ALC-0315, had no approval before 2020 except for “research purposes”. In Pfizer’s safety data sheets they are assigned a medium toxic potential; in the syringe they cause a “high toxic potential.” It’s unbelievable that the authorities would allow something like this to be injected into the upper arms.

TKP published a detailed analysis on December 9, 2021. It quotes the company that produces these lipids. She writes on her website: “ALC-0159 is one of the components of the BNT162b2 vaccine against SARS-CoV-2, along with ALC-0315, DSPC and cholesterol. This product is for research use only and not for human use.”

And further: ALC-0159 and ALC-0315 are discussed in the EMA Assessment Report for the first conditional marketing authorization starting on page 22.

It says:

“All excipients except the functional lipids ALC-0315 and ALC-0159 and the structural lipid DSPC comply with the Ph. Eur. The functional lipids ALC-0315 and ALC-0159 are classified as novel excipients. The two structural lipids DSPC and cholesterol are used in several finished products that have already been approved.”

And further:

“The finished medicinal product contains two novel excipients, the cationic lipid ALC-0315 and the PEGylated lipid ALC-0159. Only limited information is provided about the new excipients.”

Tobias Ulbrich writes in an X/Twitter post:

Topic today: “OEB [Occupational Exposure Band] 5 = high toxic potential — can anyone explain please? Pfizer — for “Process2??”

Today I had to rub my eyes several times because I couldn’t believe what I was reading. So the lipid nanoparticles (LNP), which BioNTech also uses, the ALC0159 and ALC0315 are given OEB 3, i.e. hazardous, translated as “dangerous”.

Now the modRNA — i.e. the modified RNA — in which Process2 was once obtained using E. coli bacteria and plasmids comes into such an LNP. The entire “Comirnaty” package, which has been assigned the code PF-07302048, is then classified after the “marriage” with the modRNA in hazard class OEB 5, i.e. very highly hazardous, or https://containment-technology.com/oeb-stufen/ as it says there “high toxic potential”. So, how do you know that PF-07302048 is actually Comirnaty? To do this, you have to look at the safety data sheet from “Comirnaty” dated December 7th, 2021. The security codes and the assignment to Comirnaty are stored there. Now you can of course say that the classification affects handling.

But it works from just 1 microgram. We remember — the adult dose is 30 micrograms and some of our clients have 5 or more of them. The public classification as completely harmless and “free of side effects” cannot be reconciled with the rating of the manufacturer itself and the OEB 5 classification. The fact that ALC0159 and ALC0315 in isolation without modRNA are “only” classified as “dangerous”, but the entire product is suddenly classified as “very highly dangerous” requires an explanation that cannot solely be based on occupational safety. If a person being vaccinated had known of the OEB 5 classification beforehand, no one would have gotten the injection.

Lots more at the link.

Posts: 439 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
sunny thanks for the link, good stuff

posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Now this.

vaccine acquired immunodeficiency.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4600 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
I had 1st wave covid, so I didn't get the vaccine. Lingering crashed immune system present the same as the vaccine injuries.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B091...F&=&sprefix=armra

Our depleted immune system allows the bad guys to proliferate, including parasites. I have the impression Ivermectin for viruses is only enough to piss off parasites, not eliminate them. Get serious and bring out the Big Guns against these demon motherfuckers. Worse that can happen is you'll see the Blue Fairies.

Armra Collustrum really does work resetting your gut and immune system. It works so well for me, I bought more to give my best friends who are medically fucked from the covid vaccine and begging for solutions.

Posts: 1625 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jemima:
I had 1st wave covid, so I didn't get the vaccine. Lingering crashed immune system present the same as the vaccine injuries.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B091...F&=&sprefix=armra

Our depleted immune system allows the bad guys to proliferate, including parasites. I have the impression Ivermectin for viruses is only enough to piss off parasites, not eliminate them. Get serious and bring out the Big Guns against these demon motherfuckers. Worse that can happen is you'll see the Blue Fairies.

Armra Collustrum really does work resetting your gut and immune system. It works so well for me, I bought more to give my best friends who are medically fucked from the covid vaccine and begging for solutions.

Sorry for late reply, just getting caught up. Question, I have both Armra and WonderCow colostrum. They give me intestinal anger and cause me some constipation. Not sure if that is my fault or what, but there is a tendency for all that and acid reflux from these two beauties. And they were expensive. I can live with some of the pain, but not the constipation. I just can’t put up with that. I do drink lots of water too.

Do you know why this may happen? Or am I just unlucky?

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9765 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
You do have to be careful when using stuff for parasite elimination. Dr. Lee Merritt explains it on her website, she calls it the Herxheimer Reaction when the body tries to get rid of an abundance of dead parasites.

Parasite Protocol

Dr. Lee Merritt website

Posts: 914 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post