Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
both IVM and HCQ/zinc

you've had no negative side effects by using the two concurrently?

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5726 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
Funny how it was in july (4th of july weekend) that I got it last year. Took months to get back to fully recover.
glad you're better TV

Thanks. Not sure if I am better, just feel better due to medication. It ain’t over till it’s over.

I find the virus to be like an angry revengeful and hateful person who tries to get on your good side just to trip you up and get even for medicating it away. I don’t trust how I feel from minute to minute, but just trying to remove it from my body a day at a time. I sure hope it doesn’t take a month to get over, but this is what most people I know have said.

I called my doctor on Thursday last week and she returned my call 7 days later. I asked if they send out drugs for this, they said no, but the doctor would like to see you. I asked for what reason if you don’t plan on giving help? Doctors are out for themselves and the billing opportunities and I don’t feel she wants to see me other than helping herself. Pissed me off.

I told them I would not come in since it had been over a week now anyhow and didn’t have fever any longer.

Hope you and yours are making a speedy recovery!

Just from my totally unscientific observation there is a surge in covid going on right now in AZ. It's kind of inverse here--we cluster inside in the summer and are outside the rest of the year. But yeah, lots more cases and most are pretty nasty. My caseload of covid patients jumped a bunch.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4542 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
quote:
both IVM and HCQ/zinc

you've had no negative side effects by using the two concurrently?
I haven't needed to use either of them enough to know that. But FLCCC's current protocols indicate it may be appropriate.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up thx for the reply

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Covid-19 critical care.

https://covid19criticalcare.co...rly-covid-treatment/

Scroll down and see the charts.

FLCCC has charts, Morning noon and night want to take.

They have HCQ morning and night, IV at noon.

We switched from IV to HCQ.

I’m much better, not perfect at day 13.

Hubby is getting there, but he is day 7.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The covid lockdowns were a precursor for the upcoming climate change lockdowns. As most here already knows.

https://www.armstrongeconomics...o-climate-lockdowns/

Posts: 402 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The illegitimate government bribed docs to give shots to pregnant women, even though they knew it would harm the babes.

https://thenewamerican.com/vid...oisonous-covid-shot/

Posts: 402 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
WHY ONLY NOW? FDA rules that doctors can now prescribe ivermectin for COVID-19
quote:
In a rare pivot from its previous stance, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has suddenly declared that it is now okay for doctors in the United States to prescribe ivermectin as a remedy for patients suffering from the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19).

FDA Drops Ivermectin Bombshell
quote:
“The fundamental issue in this case is straightforward. After the FDA approves the human drug for sale, does it then have the authority to interfere with how that drug is used within the doctor-patient relationship? The answer is no,” Jared Kelson, representing the doctors, told the appeals court.

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Sometimes I get tired of being right.....lol

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
WHY ONLY NOW? FDA rules that doctors can now prescribe ivermectin for COVID-19
quote:
In a rare pivot from its previous stance, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has suddenly declared that it is now okay for doctors in the United States to prescribe ivermectin as a remedy for patients suffering from the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19).

FDA Drops Ivermectin Bombshell
quote:
“The fundamental issue in this case is straightforward. After the FDA approves the human drug for sale, does it then have the authority to interfere with how that drug is used within the doctor-patient relationship? The answer is no,” Jared Kelson, representing the doctors, told the appeals court.

Why now? From my own experience, the ivermectin does not work as well to discourage Omicron at ACE2 receptors from multiplying as it did with previous variants.

HCQ works much better, per my experience in previous posts, and so now it’s ok to use ivermectin and be have everyone be slightly disappointed, which is what they are after.

Who knows what the future variants will require.

Vaccine in a pandemic and get the surprises of constant virus mutation to survive.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
IVM might have stopped the pandemic in its tracks three years ago. Nothing can stop it now because too many are "vaccinated". Maybe that's another reason they have eased up.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
NO REMORSE: Pfizer says NO Australians were forced to take their vaccines, dismisses all harms caused by their experiments and mandates

quote:
Two Pfizer executives were recently brought before the Australian senate and interrogated. They were questioned for their role in pushing harmful medical experiments, unethical vaccine mandates, and policies of coercion and segregation that destroyed people’s lives and livelihoods...

Pretending that the mandates were free of coercion and force, the Pfizer reps disregarded questions about vaccine mandates and said that all Australians had free choice to vaccinate or not. "I believe firmly that nobody was forced to have a vaccine," Dr. Thiru said.

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
quote:
NO REMORSE: Pfizer says NO Australians were forced to take their vaccines, dismisses all harms caused by their experiments and mandates

quote:
Two Pfizer executives were recently brought before the Australian senate and interrogated. They were questioned for their role in pushing harmful medical experiments, unethical vaccine mandates, and policies of coercion and segregation that destroyed people’s lives and livelihoods...

Pretending that the mandates were free of coercion and force, the Pfizer reps disregarded questions about vaccine mandates and said that all Australians had free choice to vaccinate or not. "I believe firmly that nobody was forced to have a vaccine," Dr. Thiru said.

Lying, murdering bastards!

posted Hide Post
quote:

Remember the videos of taking children to auditoriums to get the shot?. (some children screaming & fighting to get away)

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Remember the videos of taking children to auditoriums to get the shot?. (some children screaming & fighting to get away)

Yes, I do.
So far I've had 2 siblings who died in 2021 after getting 'vaccinated'. I don't have proof but I think they were killed from the shots.
Lying murdering bastards! And they are still doing it.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Well here we go again, I have been having dizzy spells (brief 1-2 minutes) for last 6 weeks. They are sometimes accompanied with sweating. First thought it was related to a tooth that needs extracting. Next they thought maybe inner ear issue, had an Epley Maneuver that did nothing. Now they are saying it may be related to having covid last year....WTF? This is very frustrating.

posted Hide Post
Are you by any chance frequently in proximity of vaxed people?

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
most likely all my employees, they are all students

posted Hide Post
I asked because DH is having the same issue.

When we were on lockdown he worked from home. When they started opening things back up he had to go into work for closed door meetings. That's when he started getting 'sick', every time after a meeting.

Now, he works 4 days a week, over 100 miles away in San Francisco. He stays there 4 days then comes home. He oversees hundreds of employees but has only minimal, not close contact with a few of them. Almost all interactions are done by cell phone or Zoom and he stays in his own office.

As long as he doesn't have a closed meeting during the week, he's fine. But every time after a closed-door meeting the dizzy/sweating thing happens. (IVM mitigates it to a degree) Hardly anyone's been sick where he works but nearly all of them have gotten the shot(s).

Our conclusion: The vxxed people ARE shedding... shedding what?? Who fk'n knows 1dunno1

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
quote:
most likely all my employees, they are all students

Well now I really hope not! Because yesterday two of my employee's (both 17 yr old girls) received their Booster shots. One called out sick today with a swollen eye, and the other is here now and says it "wiped her out". Thinking the manufacturers are making the shots progressively stronger with each round?