Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:
Presumably, it is the relative risk. If you are over the age of 30, Covid presents a greater risk than the vaccine. As you decrease the age, the situation becomes less clear. The vaccine has a low absolute risk, but so does Covid. Where does a reasonable person draw the line? The case for vaccinating people under 20 is pretty weak, at least based on the current data. When you get up to his age group though, it is overwhelmingly in favor of getting the vaccine.

No, it's not. There have been safe and very effective treatments available since at least April 2020 that would have prevented almost all of the deaths truly due to Covid. That must be taken into account. It makes the risk of developing Covid at any age far less than being vaccinated.

You're also assuming you understand the longterm risks when we don't know what those are yet.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
The only reason we were given Emergency use of this wackcine, is because there was nothing else to treat it at that moment. So, those that monetarily benefited with the dangerous and unapproved wackcine refused to see the other ways to keep people alive and treat this. They insisted on Remdisevir and the wackcine. Wacky? Yes! Add in a ventilator and you have instant death.

Especially when everyone knew that HCQ worked early in sickness but refused to prescribe. Hell, if they allowed that, what would become of that emergency use?

Then it because political when Trump got sick.

Then we realized how perfect that ivermectin worked and those in the monetary gain lane freaked out and made ivermectin, a cheap and safe drug, a sudden danger!

Now when you order it from India, the FDA and post office are working to grab those shipments and destroy them.

I have 100 tablets on the way this morning I am sweating about getting. How dare we knock out the importance of their wackcine!

How dare the FDA and the post office become our doctors!

Pharmacies won’t fill it because it is off label use. Even though it is safe, unlike Pfizer’s Drug they were sued for for pushing off label use.

Quagmire defined.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
This was posted by Traitor Vic in early August. I thought it would be interesting to review in light of current events. It looks like the doctor was, and still is, correct in his assessment of the shots and what injuries they cause.

link

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5718 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Another one from August

link

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
I just realized that I am an ANTI-FAUCIST.

Since I am now in one of those speshul groups, I should not have to eat the cookies. Hell, I am better than an illegal! Or Congress even.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
A must watch! Doctor explains documents found below.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Q6P9WJBNakK7/

Can I get a embed? 1rose

Okay here are those Pfizer documents. Amazing 1/3 of those vaxxed had severe issues.

Documents here

https://constitutionwatch.com....orts-of-pf-07302048/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
cKTI5ILl

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
quote:
Little is known about the broad effects of the new class of mRNA vaccines, especially whether they have combined effects on innate and adaptive immune responses. Here we confirmed that BNT162b2 vaccination of healthy individuals induced effective humoral and cellular immunity against several SARS-CoV-2 variants. Interestingly, however, the BNT162b2 vaccine also modulated the production of inflammatory cytokines by innate immune cells upon stimulation with both specific (SARS-CoV-2) and non-specific (viral, fungal and bacterial) stimuli. The response of innate immune cells to TLR4 and TLR7/8 ligands was lower after BNT162b2 vaccination, while fungi-induced cytokine responses were stronger. In conclusion, the mRNA BNT162b2 [Pfizer] vaccine induces complex functional reprogramming of innate immune responses, which should be considered in the development and use of this new class of vaccines.

Because someone was asking about this.

TLR (Toll-Like Receptors) help suppress cancer, autoimmune disease, pathogens. You really don't want to fuck with them.

The BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 reprograms both adaptive and innate immune responses

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/1...vaccine-mandate.html

Federal appeals court reinstates Biden administration’s business vaccine and testing mandate.

This is going to make 2022 a real shyt show.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Excellent Canadian summary of the piss poor Pfizer trials.

Pfizer - more harm than good

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
Excellent Canadian summary of the piss poor Pfizer trials.

Pfizer - more harm than good

https://www.dnb.com/business-d...57c895ef8ed7801.html

Is this Government or a private company?

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It should be a private company. The Canadian version or chapter of FLCCC.net.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
It should be a private company. The Canadian version or chapter of FLCCC.net.

The only thing makes me really question it’s authenticity is in the description I believe I saw..Number of employees 2.
I’ll have to read it again..

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe FLCCC is largely volunteer. At any rate, .gov would never have produced something like that video, and it's consistent with what the NGOs have been saying about the data.

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Children of Men.

Jesus H. Christ.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4539 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I saw an article with Fauci stating there is consideration of forced vaccinations… 1mad2

Posts: 542 | Registered: February 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

Posts: 542 | Registered: February 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
You’re an idiot.

Posts: 9633 | Registered: November 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Dark Winter of Death for the Un-vaxeenated

panic

>>>

>>>

<<<