Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xromad:
So, you don't take a shot that IS approved for human use but take a horse paste that ISN'T.

Perfect logic there.

Not surprisingly, your facts are completely screwed up.

The vaccines have NOT been approved.

IVM was approved for human use decades ago, BILLIONS of doses have safely been taken by humans during that time, and the discoverer of the main use of IVM received a Nobel prize for it in 2015.

It's called off label use. About 20% of drug use is off label. Completely legal. Completely within the doctor's discretion. Except during this pandemic for the first time in history.

Horse paste, easily available OTC, means fewer doctors will lose their license for practicing medicine exactly the way it has legally been done for decades.

Those billions of doses? For river blindness which is endemic throughout much of Africa. The African countries where it is endemic and IVM is the public policy for river blindness, cases and deaths from C19 are a fraction of anywhere else in Africa. With some research you can easily check this out for yourself.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
Horse paste, easily available OTC,

Easily available OTC, for horses.

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lol:
quote:
Horse paste, easily available OTC,

Easily available OTC, for horses.
Which are very valuable animals.

IVM is also on WHO's list of Essential Medicines FOR PEOPLE because of its demonstrated low toxicity and effectiveness.

If you don't want the veterinary version, it is readily available by prescription from folks like myfreedoctor.com or the doctors list at flccc.net.

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
So simple: https://www.fda.gov/news-event...accine-emergency-use

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10638 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xromad:
So simple: https://www.fda.gov/news-event...accine-emergency-use

That isn't "approval". The vaccines have not been approved by FDA for anyone. And they don't meet the criteria for EUA or final approval, but FDA will do it because FDA is a captured agency.

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Got it, Authorized does not equal Approval in your world. But when it does go from Authorized to Approved, then the Approval won't be valid.

Don't you trust Trump?

Do you wear a mask when you go out?

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10638 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EUA is not equal to final approval. In FDA's terms it is still an experimental drug and must not be given without informed consent. Problem is, when you have done no research and can't describe the risks, informed consent isn't possible.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
IVM is also on WHO's list of Essential Medicines FOR PEOPLE because of its demonstrated low toxicity and effectiveness.

Nothing says “low toxicity and effectiveness” quite like the phrase:

posted Hide Post
And yet BILLIONS of doses with just a HANDFUL of issues.

Nothing like the 45,000 or more people DEAD in the US because of the untested C19 vaccines.

You aren't reading the label for a human version of IVM, just the FDA CYA for veterinary use of exactly the same chemical. Good work!

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
You aren't reading the label for a human version of IVM, just the FDA CYA for veterinary use of exactly the same chemical

It’s the label on the stuff you people are eating.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Go into any smoke shop that sells things like kava or Kratom or whatever natural product from plant matter, the same warning that “this isn’t for human consumption”. They do that to be able to sell it. Yet the people who buy it consume it.

Why are all of you idiots so concerned about the horse paste? Why are you so concerned about individuals who consume it? How does it relate to you?

I know two Texas ranchers who have given their kids the horse paste since the start of the time it became available. Way before COVID-19 existed too! The kids worked on the farm and ran around barefoot. Their dad would give them a dose every 6 months to keep them worm free. That was long ago and those kids are fine.

Hey liberals, maybe those kids identify as horses?

People have been buying fish doxycycline and using it for their own self, forever.

How about worrying about you and let us worry about us?

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:

Those billions of doses? For river blindness which is endemic throughout much of Africa.

Hey dumb ass....

River blindness is caused by a parasite and ivermectin is an anti-parasite medication, just like many of the antibiotics on the market are used for both humans and animals.

However, probably not a good idea to take the same medicine they give a dog for mange to treat your sinus infection.

Roll Eyes

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2851 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Nothing says “low toxicity and effectiveness” quite like the phrase:

Thumbs Up

lmao

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2851 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:

So you’ll stop complaining about “the vax” then?

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
All those boner supplements like Maca and Yerba sometimes say not for human consumption too.

Bet that doesn’t stop you.

But that’s none of my business, is it?

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

So you’ll stop complaining about “the vax” then?

So that is your argument for horse paste? Because we don’t want to take a jab that causes us injury, like it has others who say it actually has?

Or, because we take horse paste that says it could cause harm, but so far never has? Show me where?

Because I can show you were the jab has.

Because when you show me a list of horse paste injuries that reaches the numbers we shown you of injuries of Pfizer, Moderna and J&J, I will listen.

I’ll wait.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Show me a list of the deaths and injuries from human consumption of horse paste and we will compare them to those with the jab.

Do it!

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:

Start a thread about “Did You take the horse paste”, lol.

Then you can list up some damages and videos about those who complained their kid is in the hospital with damages from paste and $100,000+ Hospital bill just so far. All the stories.

I’m waiting.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
What happened to
quote: