Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANGRY RAGEHEAD:
Here is a Pfizer "commercial" telling kids if they get the jabz they will be "Super Heroes"...

Totally sick criminal shit.

This is infuriating

It reminds me of the Jim Jones atrocity: kill the children first so the parents lose their will to live

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5725 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Trust the Seance!

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Just had my annual physical this morning, Dr did not brig up the shot at all. So at the end of the appointment I broached the subject, of course blah blah it's a good idea and everyone should get it.

The Doc said one thing that got my attention, a new study was recently released showing that individuals with a certain gene are more disposed to having a bad go of Covid. Asians were one of the sub groups. The prevalence is about 15% of the population. I think most of knew this was part of the equation. So, if anyone sees tis, please share. I will be searching for it s well.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:

..... a new study was recently released showing that individuals with a certain gene are more disposed to having a bad go of Covid. Asians were one of the sub groups. .....

That doesn't surprise me.

The ChiComms simply came up with a way to take a bite out of their over-population problem while also tying the West in knots by figuring what would be our most likely response to this.

We still haven't heard anything further (at least lately) about those weather satellites last year picking up noticeably higher levels of air pollution around cities like Wuhan, which - at the time - were surmised to possibly be due to a huge increase in cremations.

You think maybe our gov't and other Western gov'ts had classified intel that told them that many millions of Chinese had died from covid, hence our response here in the West which, in retrospect, seems to have been vastly overblown?

1dunno1

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brutus,

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2851 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
I would love to see accurate figures for China.

I don't think the western response was overblown.

The stats could have been a lot worse:
Cases 252M Deaths 5.09M

ANd current figures for most of Europe show increasing cases and deaths returning to APril levels. https://graphics.reuters.com/w...maps/regions/europe/

This is not over yet Frown

Posts: 8314 | Location: bogansville | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
I got two Moderna shots. Not sure if this is the cause but soon afterwards I developed severe psoriasis. Been to the dermatologist two times and it is still getting worse. Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease. So far my doctors are not interested in finding out if this is a side effect.

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 12194 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
reposting, and highly recommend reading the 16 pages of comments.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=244109&

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
I got two Moderna shots. Not sure if this is the cause but soon afterwards I developed severe psoriasis. Been to the dermatologist two times and it is still getting worse. Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease. So far my doctors are not interested in finding out if this is a side effect.
I ran a query through the VAERS database. Moderna is cited for almost half the psoriasis entries, and I'm pretty sure represents much less than half the C19 vaccine shots in the US. 415 total psoriasis entries, which you need to multiple by as much as 100 to account for underreporting, with you being an example of someone who probably should have been reported but wasn't and won't be.

The mRNA shots do intentionally suppress your immune system (so the mRNA can enter your cells without first being destroyed). A lot of shit is showing up as a result of that. Like surges in cancers that were in remission. Moderna has been responsible for a lot more of some adverse events (like death) than Pfizer because it contains so much more mRNA. It's probably why it doesn't wane as quickly.

There are protocols at flccc.net for dealing with C19 vaccine damage which I think have been helpful even if a ways past the shots. Direct sunlight could help a lot too except not much sun in Wisconsin in November.

Sorry you're dealing with this.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Webster,

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
quote:
I ran a query through the VAERS database. Moderna is cited for almost half the psoriasis entries, and I'm pretty sure represents much less than half the C19 vaccine shots in the US. 415 total psoriasis entries, which you need to multiple by as much as 100 to account for underreporting, with you being an example of someone who probably should have been reported but wasn't and won't be.

The mRNA shots do intentionally suppress your immune system (so the mRNA can enter your cells without first being destroyed). A lot of shit is showing up as a result of that. Like surges in cancers that were in remission. Moderna has been responsible for a lot more of some adverse events (like death) than Pfizer because it contains so much more mRNA. It's probably why it doesn't wane as quickly.

There are protocols at flccc.net for dealing with C19 vaccine damage which I think have been helpful even if a ways past the shots. Direct sunlight could help a lot too except not much sun in Wisconsin in November.

Sorry you're dealing with this.

We have a tanning bed. Time to fire it up!

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 12194 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Charlie, have you tried Ivermectin for the psoriasis?

Mandy (Bombard's Body Language) posts short videos on YT, used it and it cleared up multiple issues for her, including psoriasis.

about 7.5 minutes

Ivermectin update

Posts: 899 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ter
posted Hide Post
I used to have a bad case of rosacea in the nineties. It went away after a long time. Now I read that ivermectine is an effective med against that.

I have quite a lot of palpitations since my second Astra Zeneca shot and I read that my vaccine has only a limited effectivity Like 60%. I do have an official vaccine certificate from the Thai Government, with a QR code. So I can travel everywhere and infect people or get infected. So be it.

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Dr. Robert Malone: We Are Living In An Authoritarian Pharmaceutical Wargame

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ter:
I used to have a bad case of rosacea in the nineties. It went away after a long time. Now I read that ivermectin is an effective med against that.

I have quite a lot of palpitations since my second Astra Zeneca shot and I read that my vaccine has only a limited effectivity Like 60%. I do have an official vaccine certificate from the Thai Government, with a QR code. So I can travel everywhere and infect people or get infected. So be it.

Ter, I recall you were on some prophylactics. Did that include ivermectin, and if so at what point did you stop? It's true it can be helpful with rosacea. Also, as part of a cocktail, to help with many long Covid and vaccine injury issues. You don't want palpitations. I get that the vaccine certificate can make life easier for you, but with each additional shot you risk even worse complications. And having a Plan B in case you do come down with Covid, whether vaccinated or not, IMO is a good idea.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Time to Declare Victory Over COVID

Enough already

Picture of Ter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
quote:
Originally posted by Ter:
I used to have a bad case of rosacea in the nineties. It went away after a long time. Now I read that ivermectin is an effective med against that.

Ter, I recall you were on some prophylactics. Did that include ivermectin, and if so at what point did you stop? It's true it can be helpful with rosacea. Also, as part of a cocktail, to help with many long Covid and vaccine injury issues. You don't want palpitations. I get that the vaccine certificate can make life easier for you, but with each additional shot you risk even worse complications. And having a Plan B in case you do come down with Covid, whether vaccinated or not, IMO is a good idea.

@Webster thanks for your reply.

I used to take Ivermectin as prophylaxis according to the reigning protocol when I was still in Bangladesh. That was eight months ago. I brought a good stash of mectin with me because it is not available here in Thailand and I am hoarding it to be used as a curative in case of necessity.

I will continue to be careful. We all wear masks here everywhere outside and keep social distancing. And anyway, my drinking and nightclubbing days are in the past. My son and I are planning to leave Bangkok and move to a house near a beach soon. It is time for me to breed chameleons again, I used to keep them in Europe a long time ago. And I want a cat.
Cheers.
Ter

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Dr. Robert Malone: We Are Living In An Authoritarian Pharmaceutical Wargame

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe class="rumble" frameborder="0" height="360" src="https://rumble.com/embed/vmm172/?pub=4" width="640">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I guess after they corral every last one of us to force the vaccine on, people will finally realize that even after 100% are vaccinated and the virus is still attacking, maybe something is wrong.

Maybe at that time there will be an uproar of citizens that remove these fake lying asshole from their position. Line em up and give them the rest of the available vaccine until it is gone.

See how they like it.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:

I hope and pray that is the only issue you face.

This poor gent though…
https://www.habingfamily.com/o...michael-mike-granata

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
Time to Declare Victory Over COVID

Enough already

Thumbs Up

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:

OMG, what a horrible way to go out. Every week the data base of deaths by vaccine becomes larger and larger, hopefully sooner than later, it will be impossible to ignore.

posted Hide Post
quote:

Frown

>>>

>>>

<<<