Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Called the CDC

ME: CDC, should I get poke if I already had Covid?
CDC: “Yes, you should be poked regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19.”
ME: Oh, okay, we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts. Got it. So, how long does poke-induced immunity last?
CDC: “There is still a lot we are learning about COVID-19 pokes and CDC is constantly reviewing evidence and updating guidance. We don’t know how long protection lasts for those who are poked.”
ME: Okay … but wait a second. I thought you said the reason I need the poke was because we don’t know how long my natural immunity lasts, but it seems like you’re saying we ALSO don’t know how long poke immunity lasts either. So, how exactly is the poke immunity better than my natural immunity?
CDC: …
ME: Uh … alright. But, haven’t there been a bunch of studies suggesting that natural immunity could last for years or decades?
CDC: Yes.
NEWYORKTIMES: “Years, maybe even decades, according to a new study.”
ME: Ah. So natural immunity might last longer than poke immunity?
CDC: Possibly. You never know.
ME: Okay. If I get the poke, does that mean I won’t get sick?
BRITAIN: Nope. We are just now entering a seasonal spike and about half of our infections and hospital admissions are poked people.
ME: CDC, is this true? Are there a lot of people in the U.S. catching Covid after getting the poke?
CDC: We stopped tracking breakthrough cases. We accept voluntary reports of breakthroughs but aren’t out there looking for them.
ME: Does that mean that if someone comes in the hospital with Covid, you don’t track them because they’ve been poked? You only track the UN-poked Covid cases?
CDC: That’s right.
ME: Oh, okay. Hmm. Well, if I can still get sick after I get the poke, how is it helping me?
CDC: We never said you wouldn’t get sick. We said it would reduce your chances of serious illness or death.
ME: Oh, sorry. Alright, exactly how much does it reduce my chance of serious illness or death.
CDC: We don’t know “exactly.”
ME: Oh. Then what’s your best estimate for how much risk reduction there is?
CDC: We don’t know, okay? Next question.
ME: Um, if I’m healthy and don’t want the poke, is there any reason I should get it?
CDC: Yes, for the collective.
ME: How does the collective benefit from me getting poked?
CDC: Because you could spread the virus to someone else who might get sick and die.
ME: Can a poked person spread the virus to someone else?
ME: So if I get poked, I could still spread the virus to someone else?
ME: But I thought you just said, the REASON I should get poked was to prevent me spreading the virus? How does that make sense if I can still catch Covid and spread it after getting the poke?
CDC: Never mind that. The other thing is, if you stay unpoked, there’s a chance the virus could possibly mutate into a strain that escapes the pokes protection, putting all poked people at risk.
ME: So the poke stops the virus from mutating?
CDC: No.
ME: So it can still mutate in poked people?
ME: This seems confusing. If the poke doesn’t stop mutations, and it doesn’t stop infections, then how does me getting poked help prevent a more deadly strain from evolving to escape the poke?
CDC: You aren’t listening, okay? The bottom line is: as long as you are unpoked, you pose a threat to poked people.
ME: But what KIND of threat??
CDC: The threat that they could get a serious case of Covid and possibly die.
ME: My brain hurts. Didn’t you JUST say that the poke doesn’t keep people from catching Covid, but prevents a serious case or dying? Now it seems like you’re saying poked people can still easily die from Covid even after they got the poke just by running into an unpoked person! Which is it??
CDC: That’s it, we’re hanging up now.
ME: Wait! I just want to make sure I understand all this. So, even if I ALREADY had Covid, I should STILL get poked, because we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts, and we also don’t know how long poke immunity lasts. And I should get the poke to keep a poked person from catching Covid from me, but even if I get the poke, I can give it to the poked person anyways. And, the other poked person can still easily catch a serious case of Covid from me and die. Do I have all that right?

ME: Um, hello? Is anyone there?

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^

So what that tells me is that lol works the phone at the CDC.

Sidestepping, back walking and crab like behavior.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
That was supposed to be a private conversation.

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
Called the CDC...

permission to share?

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5725 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
quote:
Called the CDC...

permission to share?

lmao

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10638 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:

Here is where the issue lies. Your government, the media, Bill Gates, Fauci and paid celebrities will only let you listen to their side, or your side, the side where everything is hunky dory.

Sweetie, your left Trumpy off your list for some reason.

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10638 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
For poopie-pie, who loves the mainstream news.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/3...ully-vaccinated.html

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:

From the article:

quote:
Roughly 97% of new hospitalizations and 99.5% of deaths in the U.S. are among unvaccinated individuals, U.S. health officials repeated this week.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lol:
quote:

From the article:

quote:
Roughly 97% of new hospitalizations and 99.5% of deaths in the U.S. are among unvaccinated individuals, U.S. health officials repeated this week.

So what's the problem then?

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
quote:
Called the CDC...

permission to share?

by all means

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^^^^^

So what that tells me is that lol works the phone at the CDC.

Sidestepping, back walking and crab like behavior.

or as I call it - Triple Double Talk

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

From the article:

quote:

No problem at all.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

From the article:

quote:

No problem at all.

KEY POINTS
About three-fourths of people infected in a Massachusetts Covid-19 outbreak were fully vaccinated, according to new data published Friday by the CDC.

The new data, published in the U.S. agency’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, also found that fully vaccinated people who get infected carry as much of the virus in their nose as unvaccinated people.

——————— * ————* ——————* —————-* ////////
The CDC no longer counts breakthrough cases of vaccinated, therefore they can only count the un-vaxxed, hence the higher percentages of those numbers do-do bird quoted.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
Another KEY POINT
quote:

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Another KEY POINT
quote:
Roughly 97% of new hospitalizations and 99.5% of deaths in the U.S. are among unvaccinated individuals, because we threw out all the numbers of the infected vaccinated, who we no longer count, U.S. health officials repeated this week.

Right.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
we threw out all the numbers of the infected vaccinated, who we no longer count,

Okay, if they’re not counting the infected vaccinated, then there’s really no basis for saying this:
quote:
About three-fourths of people infected in a Massachusetts Covid-19 outbreak were fully vaccinated

Picture of Ter
posted Hide Post
Yes, I got my first shot of A strazeneca, courtesy of the Thai Government last Thursday.

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ter:
Yes, I got my first shot of A strazeneca, courtesy of the Thai Government last Thursday.

Excellent.

It is a month since my second AZ, 5G brain implant works well, my metallic skin is OK apart from (L) wrist pain and my nightly dreams of Bill Gates continue. My addiction to UBs has waned.

Cheers g

Posts: 8314 | Location: bogansville | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
So much interesting reading and information is now coming out about this whole thing.

https://freedomfirstnetwork.co...cold-virus-fragments

In a shocking revelation first reported by Dan Dicks of Press for Truth (Canada), an FDA document admits that the CDC and FDA conspired to fabricate a covid-19 testing protocol using human cells combined with common cold virus fragments because they had no physical samples of the SARS-CoV-2 “covid” virus available.

Without physical reference material to use for calibration and confirmation, the test has zero scientific basis in physical reality. And all the PCR analysis based on this protocol is utterly fraudulent, flagging people as “positive” for covid when they merely possess tiny quantities of RNA fragments from other coronavirus strains circulating in their blood.

Link to pdf file from the FDA:
https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download
Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/µL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen.

In essence, the medical establishment simply took all the people who would normally be diagnosed with colds and the flu, and shifted them into the “covid” category in order to push a covid mass hysteria narrative that would drive people into vaccines. The vaccines, then, were formulated with spike protein toxic nanoparticles to cause the “delta” panic wave, which is largely occurring among vaccinated individuals.

From here, the plandemic scam proceeds like clockwork: People get sick from the vaccines, so more vaccine boosters are demanded, which perpetuates the illness. Rinse and repeat. It never ends until the perpetrators are arrested and people wise up to the scam.

The CDC has just published a science document that confirms the entire scam. Click here to view the PDF on our servers.

Link to the CDC pdf:
https://www.naturalnews.com/files/CDC-MMW

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1244 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xromad:
quote:
The jab renders your immune system worthless.

https://www.news-medical.net/n...mmune-responses.aspx

quote:
It isn’t a vaccine. It is a GM gene therapy which does not stop any infection, wasn’t designed to stop infections and does not work as they state it will.

And now, Stupid Person, From your own link:

Second paragraph:

quote:

Jorge Domínguez-Andrés and colleagues say that while the vaccine has been shown to be up to 95% effective in preventing infection with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) and subsequent COVID-19, little is known about the broad effects the vaccine may have on the innate and adaptive immune responses.

Let's recap, shall we?

You say: "jab renders your immune system worthless"
you say: "does not stop any infection, wasn’t designed to stop infections and does not work as they state it will"

Your own link says:

"little is known about the broad effects the vaccine may have on the innate and adaptive immune responses
"vaccine has been shown to be up to 95% effective in preventing infection"

Every day you live, every breath you take, you are robbing oxygen from the useful. Consider that and then do the necessary.

The lack of credibility of the OP coupled with the sig line of the OP just creates one big giant lmao

Tell me, Sweetie, is Reading Comprehension optional in Texas? Oh, and is the power back yet?