Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    HARD TRUTHS -- SO DON'T READ -- KEEP THE SMOKE BLOWING UP YOUR ASSES (for some that is)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Tools

HARD TRUTHS -- SO DON'T READ -- KEEP THE SMOKE BLOWING UP YOUR ASSES (for some that is)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post

Posts: 9427 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And soon to come out that the Biden family was involved in this caper...

posted Hide Post
Some huge engagement just happened in which the Ukrainian military took a massive ass-whipping with the tremendous loss of life and equipment.

Just posting this--will update as I learn more.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/51118

posted Hide Post
So it’s time for the nukes .One reason is we are getting our ass kicked.My brother and everyone of his friends who were with him in Desert storm around this shit died young..
But just remember neocons you play with fire you are going to get burned…
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...-on-fire/ar-AA1cFETy
Now assholes who do you think is getting desperate I will give you a hint it’s not the Ruskies..

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
This thread is turning into another high pressure sewer of bullshit propaganda and misinformation.

You wanna discuss? Discuss to your hearts content. But spamming utube after utube after utube is not discussion. Bring something to the table other than lies, pure lies, goddamn lies and utter bullshit courtesy of the Russian psyops brigade.

Keep it up and this thread will close, just like the other.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4542 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
This thread is turning into another high pressure sewer of bullshit propaganda and misinformation.

There is NO misinformation here in this thread.
It is all news--pure news.

Please point out the 'bullshit propaganda' and 'misinformation' please if you can... but you can't because it's all feeeeeeeelings with you on this issue.

What you believe in Jenifer is the propaganda and phony information. All of it.

Fact 1... The USA is the root cause of this war in Ukraine--actually the direct cause. It did not start spontaneously with a snap decision from Putin. Fact number 2... Ukraine is getting crushed and is going to lose this war soon. Fact 3... by supporting aid to Ukraine and the zipper heads in DC--you are upholding and supporting the enemies of this country who are doing everything possible to implement a globo-homo-communist tyranny.

You bought into the Russia bad--Ukraine saints bullshit hook, line and sinker.

Perhaps you'll be happy when the USA is struck with nuclear weapons in a war with Russia directly (because this is where its heading FYI), that our own government started and perpetuated in Ukraine.

If you don't like the content of this thread--ignore it. Thousands of others tune in here to see an aggregation of the current war news and I can't help it if you don't like the results.

This guy below who I linked before is a "Russian propagandist?"

Yeah--right....

https://bigcountryexpat.com/in...is-tho/#comment-4794

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
Fact number 2... Ukraine is getting crushed and is going to lose this war soon.

You’ve been saying that for over a year now. And also that Ukraine’s army is made up of weaponless, starving children and senior citizens who are mostly on foot and surrendering in droves. How shitty is Russia’s army that they haven’t defeated them yet?

quote:
Perhaps you'll be happy when the USA is struck with nuclear weapons in a war with Russia directly (because this is where its heading FYI), that our own government started and perpetuated in Ukraine.

Why would we get hit by nuclear weapons if Russia is winning?

quote:
Thousands of others tune in here to see an aggregation of the current war news

Thousands? lmao

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://medium.com/@deborahlar...-planet-197717d216e5

“And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked, and behold a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with him”
— Johnny Cash, The Man Comes Around

Scott Ritter, former UN nuclear arms inspector, hears Johnny Cash’s cancer-ravaged voice, speaking those haunting words at the end of his song, “The Man Comes Around.”

“That’s what we live in today,” the former US Marine intelligence officer said at a press conference aptly titled “Can Nuclear War Be Avoided?”

“This isn’t some sort of, you know, future look into a hellish earth,” Ritter continued. “Death is on a pale horse riding to us as we speak! And if you don’t recognize that, if you’re not aware of that, then you’re just gonna blissfully go to the abyss.”

Ritter was one of five panelists who spoke at the online conference on January 8th, which was put on by Diane Sare (I-NY), a candidate for US Senate from New York. In addition to Ritter and Sare, there were three more speakers:

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:

Scott Ritter, former UN nuclear arms inspector and convicted felon pervert who sent pictures of his dick to what he believed were underage girls, and who was *turned* in a KGB "honey trap" when he was a UN arms inspector in Russia in the late 80s/early 90s, hears Johnny Cash’s cancer-ravaged voice, speaking those haunting words at the end of his song, “The Man Comes Around.”

Fixed it for you.

Wink

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2851 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
Good background info on JizzyB and Shit-stain's hero Scott Ritter......

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna45049386

Posts: 2851 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:

From that Twitter bit, if the SVR is saying that it's just them setting up plausible deniability for when the Russians themselves set off a dirty bomb.

That's just how big of a piece of shit Russia is.

Roll Eyes

posted Hide Post
quote:
“And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked, and behold a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with him”
— Johnny Cash, The Man Comes Around

Scott Ritter, former UN nuclear arms inspector, hears Johnny Cash’s cancer-ravaged voice, speaking those haunting words at the end of his song, “The Man Comes Around.”

“That’s what we live in today,” the former US Marine intelligence officer said at a press conference aptly titled “Can Nuclear War Be Avoided?”

“This isn’t some sort of, you know, future look into a hellish earth,” Ritter continued. “Death is on a pale horse riding to us as we speak! And if you don’t recognize that, if you’re not aware of that, then you’re just gonna blissfully go to the abyss.”

Ritter was one of five panelists who spoke at the online conference on January 8th, which was put on by Diane Sare (I-NY), a candidate for US Senate from New York. In addition to Ritter and Sare, there were three more speakers:

Part of the discussion is what possibly will happen when Russia finally lays the final beat down upon Ukraine--and how DC/NATO may go into a direct confrontation with Russia (very soon BTW)... resulting in a nuclear conflict... which seems to make some of the people here have a warm and fuzzy feeling over, some people here spanking their monkeys in gleeful anticipation....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shinmen Takezo,

posted Hide Post
quote:
From that Twitter bit, if the SVR is saying that it's just them setting up plausible deniability for when the Russians themselves set off a dirty bomb.

That's just how big of a piece of shit Russia is.

Oh yeah--right. Uh-huh... I forgot that the Russians blew up their own pipeline, and also blew up the dam recently. And that toe nail fungus comes directly out of a Russian military bio lab.

Have you ever considered that the world has just passed you by. That everything you believed in--you, yourself shitted it all away. Personally. What's it like to be aligned with the fags, communists and degenerates who are in DC now? This is what you're defending now if you haven't given it a thought--oh, wait... you're incapable of this.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shinmen Takezo,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Good background info on JizzyB and Shit-stain's hero Scott Ritter......

Better yet--why don't you talk about his current analysis of what is going on in Ukraine? Huh?

Is this all you have to fall back upon--all the time?

posted Hide Post
A broadcast direct from Red Square.
Lots of good propaganda within...

With some analysis from Simplicus and more details on the war...

https://simplicius76.substack....horror-breakdowns-as

posted Hide Post
I don’t think Russia will throw the first nuke.
Idiots like those on here who believe they have destroyed their own infrastructure will suck up whatever our state run media tells them though..
The Russian economy is improving under sanctions from everything I can find..We keep begging fellow NATO countries to give more more more.
In an effort to keep China out it sounds like the pieces of shit running this country have offered them Taiwan.Doesn’t that make you feel warm and fuzzy Brutus..
And there is still only one nation on this planet that has resorted to use nuclear weapons to defeat a small island nation..

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you don't like the content of this thread--ignore it. Thousands of others tune in here to see an aggregation of the current war news and I can't help it if you don't like the results.

Thousands? Are you high? Trust me, you don't get that many page views.

Your repetitive postings are available all over the internet, but most of them you are reposting from GLP.

So, enough with the spamming. Bring discussion, and occasional reposts, but if you keep spamming the forum, you will be sent to bed without your dinner.

I said it before: You wanna do that, go start your own forum.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4542 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Your repetitive postings are available all over the internet, but most of them you are reposting from GLP.

GLP? Huh? Where?
Maybe one or two in the past.
I don't post stuff from GLP hardly.
And if so, so what?

Spamming?
Posting news and video is spamming?
If so, then that tread "Clickables' is also spamming.

This whole site is spam.

Is this place turning into TB2Kooky? --or what?

And look at the other thread you shut down.
Thousands upon thousands of reads--and not all clicks from me or others here.

You just don't like the fact that the USA is on the wrong side of history now.

I don't think you've even bothered to read or watch anything I've posted.