Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    HARD TRUTHS -- SO DON'T READ -- KEEP THE SMOKE BLOWING UP YOUR ASSES (for some that is)
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Tools

HARD TRUTHS -- SO DON'T READ -- KEEP THE SMOKE BLOWING UP YOUR ASSES (for some that is)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Our country is full of morons even some on here.
I’ve dropped a couple forums already maybe it’s time to do a third…Pretty sad that a guy many of you consider an idiot conveys my thoughts usually a couple days after I have made up my mind on what I have seen..
I didn’t believe Ukraine was loaded with Nazis in the beginning and thought Zelensky seemed like a true patriot..I came to the conclusion that was wrong fairly quickly when it seemed obvious he was extorting and running a money laundering operation for us with the rest..As for Nazis the pictures speak for themselves so you can watch Tucker if you want or not…
https://twitter.com/TuckerCarl...etUser=TuckerCarlson

Posts: 2686 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
Saving us from Nazis, one pizzeria at at time.

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
Our country is full of morons even some on here.
I’ve dropped a couple forums already maybe it’s time to do a third…Pretty sad that a guy many of you consider an idiot conveys my thoughts usually a couple days after I have made up my mind on what I have seen..
I didn’t believe Ukraine was loaded with Nazis in the beginning and thought Zelensky seemed like a true patriot..I came to the conclusion that was wrong fairly quickly when it seemed obvious he was extorting and running a money laundering operation for us with the rest..As for Nazis the pictures speak for themselves so you can watch Tucker if you want or not…
https://twitter.com/TuckerCarl...etUser=TuckerCarlson

Nobody made you come here; and nobody is impeding your exit.

If you really are so delicate, well, then, there's the door. If you are made of sterner stuff, then stick around.

I don't give a crap either way. My only request is to discuss the shared videos and not spam the forum. Seems simple, no?

1dunno1

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4552 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post

Posts: 901 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Yes--a pizza joint and hotel filled to the gills with dozens and dozens of NATO advisors, US special forces and American mercenaries.

Posts: 9434 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
Tucker is an interesting case. I have liked Tucker's libertarian bent for a long time and he always struck me as very reasonable. It is also important for there to be outlets that can compete with the mainstream narrative. That said, he seems to have lost his mind on Ukraine.

At first, his argument was one that I could understand, even though I disagreed, which was that Ukraine was an expensive mess that we were not obligated to solve and we would be better off working on American problems. That is the standard isolationist line and I find that a reasonable position in many cases. It is at least grounded in reality.

But, since then, he seems to have become mired in the same conspiracy thinking that is drowning the Trump right. These ideas are so obviously regurgitations of naked, cynical Russian propaganda that nobody with half a brain should be buying in. And Tucker is not stupid, so something else is going on. The best explanation I can come up with is that he has been fighting against the mainstream media for so long, for good reasons in many cases, that it has distorted his reason. This appears to be the case for many on both the right and left, for whom the fight has become more important than the truth.

Propaganda works, particularly when pre-existing conditions have prepared people to entertain it. A lot of people have allowed themselves to become morally confused, but this is not a complex moral problem. Russia has been really successful at promoting the same kind of thinking that has mired their own people in a depoliticized state: the idea that both sides are lying, so there is no point in trying to figure out what is true. This appeals to the apathetic and lazy because there is no need to really learn anything or think things through. Just choose an opinion and then stick with it because the truth is unknowable.

Russia is a force for evil. It stands utterly opposed to western values. That is why we formed an alliance to contain it. We should never apologize for that and we don't owe them the sacrifice of any other country. If Ukraine is willing to fight for their liberty and all we have to do is write a check, that is a hell of a deal.

Posts: 3066 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:
Tucker is an interesting case. I have liked Tucker's libertarian bent for a long time and he always struck me as very reasonable. It is also important for there to be outlets that can compete with the mainstream narrative. That said, he seems to have lost his mind on Ukraine.

At first, his argument was one that I could understand, even though I disagreed, which was that Ukraine was an expensive mess that we were not obligated to solve and we would be better off working on American problems. That is the standard isolationist line and I find that a reasonable position in many cases. It is at least grounded in reality.

But, since then, he seems to have become mired in the same conspiracy thinking that is drowning the Trump right. These ideas are so obviously regurgitations of naked, cynical Russian propaganda that nobody with half a brain should be buying in. And Tucker is not stupid, so something else is going on. The best explanation I can come up with is that he has been fighting against the mainstream media for so long, for good reasons in many cases, that it has distorted his reason. This appears to be the case for many on both the right and left, for whom the fight has become more important than the truth.

Propaganda works, particularly when pre-existing conditions have prepared people to entertain it. A lot of people have allowed themselves to become morally confused, but this is not a complex moral problem. Russia has been really successful at promoting the same kind of thinking that has mired their own people in a depoliticized state: the idea that both sides are lying, so there is no point in trying to figure out what is true. This appeals to the apathetic and lazy because there is no need to really learn anything or think things through. Just choose an opinion and then stick with it because the truth is unknowable.

Russia is a force for evil. It stands utterly opposed to western values. That is why we formed an alliance to contain it. We should never apologize for that and we don't owe them the sacrifice of any other country. If Ukraine is willing to fight for their liberty and all we have to do is write a check, that is a hell of a deal.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out at some point that Tucker Carlson (along with Col. MacGregor and Scott "dick pic" Ritter) is either being paid by the Russians or that they have some very powerful info/evidence to blackmail him with.

This crap with all 3 of them has just been going on for too damned long now.

In your bit about moral confusion: I don't know if you've seen the interviews, but there are some old 1980's videos posted on YouTube of interviews with Soviet defector Yuri Bezmenov where he speaks directly to this - demoralization of the West. Most people don't know it, but the KGB's primary mission was not intelligence gathering nearly as much as it was infiltration and subversion of Western countries.

Frown

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2858 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
Go force Z!

posted Hide Post
quote:
It wouldn't surprise me to find out at some point that Tucker Carlson (along with Col. MacGregor and Scott "dick pic" Ritter) is either being paid by the Russians or that they have some very powerful info/evidence to blackmail him with.

This crap with all 3 of them has just been going on for too damned long now.

And I suppose you believe in the Rapture and the tooth fairy as well--huh?

Some people like yourself react violently when confronted with the truth.

posted Hide Post
quote:

When you say 'western values' --what you really are saying is homosexuality/lesbianism, pedophilia, globalism and communist mob rule. Did I leave out the pozi-monetary systems? Sorry.

Some sick values.

posted Hide Post
quote:
In your bit about moral confusion: I don't know if you've seen the interviews, but there are some old 1980's videos posted on YouTube of interviews with Soviet defector Yuri Bezmenov where he speaks directly to this - demoralization of the West. Most people don't know it, but the KGB's primary mission was not intelligence gathering nearly as much as it was infiltration and subversion of Western countries.

This just proves your head is stuck in the 70's and 80's.

With this sort of reasoning Germany and Japan are still mortal enemies.
Did I leave out Italy--ohhhhh, those spaghetti bastards!
It amazes me how deluded your thinking is sometimes.

posted Hide Post
Oh LOL--you're soooooo funny!

"Hey--can I get a topping of Kinzhal missile on that large pizza?"

In reality Russia hit a hotel complex that was the barracks of Ukraine's 65th Motorized Infantry Brigade--wiping out its officer staff, along with dozens of NATO/US advisors and US mercenaries.

https://twitter.com/MyLordBebo...message5467695%2Fpg1

NATO responded by flying in Blackhawk helicopters to evacuate survivors into Poland.

Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:

I've never gotten the sense that Tucker is dishonest. I think he is probably saying what he really thinks, although I guess we know that he professed to loathe Trump in private while supporting him on the show, which gives me some level of doubt. I think there is a more insidious thing happening, in two dimensions. The first is that the ability of people to make a living in anything that touches politics, particularly now, is tied to clicks, which only occur when you say what your following agrees with. Even if you don't purse this consciously, it is hard to force yourself to go against your interests in the face of public criticism. The second is that, as people align into one of two teams, they naturally become vulnerable to team thinking. Tucker was originally outside the Republican mainstream, able to criticize conservatives from within. But since Trumpism has become a mainstream movement, he is now in it. It is harder to see outside a movement that you belong to.

quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:

Yes, I think that they managed to infect academia worldwide and, although it took a long time to grow, we are now experiencing the effects of having this ideological infection spread through the entire educational system for 50 years. On top of the death of Christianity, people are bereft of meaning and therefore vulnerable to almost anything.

Posts: 3066 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, I think that they managed to infect academia worldwide and, although it took a long time to grow, we are now experiencing the effects of having this ideological infection spread through the entire educational system for 50 years. On top of the death of Christianity, people are bereft of meaning and therefore vulnerable to almost anything.

It didn't take the KGB to infect and bring the USA to the state we are in now. We let it happen all by ourselves--and in the meanwhile, Russia has gone 180 degrees out of the communist system into what our country looked like 120 years ago when the capitalist oligarchs ran somewhat roughshod over the USA. Russia is no longer a communist country. In many ways there is more freedom there than here--and in ways there is more freedom here in the USA than in Russia, but those are declining.

Russia is at war with the west over the ponzi-monetary systems it has imposed on the world. And this BRICS meeting coming up will be the end of it when they introduce currencies backed by gold--when our currency is backed by trannies, fags, communists and promises that they won't come in your mouth.

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:

I've never gotten the sense that Tucker is dishonest. I think he is probably saying what he really thinks, although I guess we know that he professed to loathe Trump in private while supporting him on the show, which gives me some level of doubt. I think there is a more insidious thing happening, in two dimensions. The first is that the ability of people to make a living in anything that touches politics, particularly now, is tied to clicks, which only occur when you say what your following agrees with. Even if you don't purse this consciously, it is hard to force yourself to go against your interests in the face of public criticism. The second is that, as people align into one of two teams, they naturally become vulnerable to team thinking. Tucker was originally outside the Republican mainstream, able to criticize conservatives from within. But since Trumpism has become a mainstream movement, he is now in it. It is harder to see outside a movement that you belong to.

Yeah, but which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Does Carlson say what he says because he thinks that's what his viewers want to hear, or do his viewers think the way they do because he says the particular things he says (Russia good, Ukraine bad)?

I think the big time talking heads have a *HELL* of a lot to do with shaping public opinion, especially the way the majority of people nowadays don't have jack shit for discernment, and they're either too busy or too lazy to dig deeper into other info and opposing views to try to analyze for themselves. I think most people just watch people like Carlson and say to themselves, "Yeah, that sounds about right," and then just run with it.

1dunno1

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2858 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe class="rumble" frameborder="0" height="360" src="https://rumble.com/embed/v2u4iaa/?pub=4" width="640">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

But we the builder of nations whether they want us to or not must stop the evil Putin who kills his political opponents and invades nations.
We never do the same now do we.. I am still flustered that some believe all the bullshit the media feeds them except for the racist knuckle dragged on here that gets his rocks off reading old war novels.

Posts: 2686 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lol:

I don’t consider Putin to be an upstanding person in any form..
But that doesn’t mean we are up to some great deed here of removing a ruthless dictator from power…
This is about covering up a bunch of criminal acts committed by those in power here not over there.
Look at the bullshit they have pulled on the former president From before he even took the oath.. ow we will have more charges and try a different district to prosecute him again if we don’t get the results we want..
You think Russia is fucked up look in our own back yard…Orwells 1984 is here and most of the public is led to believe it is a good thing..