Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
anyway this story can grow feet and be put on OAN?

You know, I didn't even think about that. All this death and suffering around us seems unreal. Each one leaves us stunned, more than we already were. It's like watching a movie, only you're living it. Crazy.

Why OAN in particular? I haven't been there in quite a while.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5725 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Are you ready for VAIDS?
Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome

https://www.naturalnews.com/20...vid-vaccination.html

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1242 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:

Why OAN in particular? I haven't been there in quite a while.

Because OAN is the only major network addressing these issues and they're doing it on a regular basis. OAN is pretty much all I watch on tv any more. It is almost always turned on but on mute. If I see Pearson Sharp about to launch into one of his special features I always check it out because so much has been about mismanagement of Covid and the vaccines. He's active on Twitter too. Definitely someone worth contacting. Please do it! And maybe get back to watching OAN too.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
One American News is the only real news. The others are smoke screens and mirrors.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
We don't watch tv. We have one set up in case it's needed but it hasn't been turned on since we set it up a couple yrs ago. I think it gets 50+/- channels. I can do OAN online though Thumbs Up

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Posted by Dr. Tenpenny on social media:

Grass is Blue?

The donkey told the tiger, “The grass is blue.”
The tiger replied, “No, the grass is green​.”

The discussion became heated, and the two decided to submit the issue to arbitration, so they approached the lion.

As they approached the lion on his throne, the donkey started screaming: ′′Your Highness, isn’t it true that the grass is blue?”
The lion replied: “If you believe it is true, the grass is blue.”​

The donkey rushed forward and continued: ′′The tiger disagrees with me, contradicts me and annoys me. Please punish him.”
The king then declared: ′′The tiger will be punished with 3 days of silence.”

The donkey jumped with joy and went on his way, content and repeating ′′The grass is blue, the grass is blue…”​

The tiger asked the lion, “Your Majesty, why have you punished me, after all, the grass is green?”​

The lion replied, ′′You’ve known and seen the grass is green.”
The tiger asked, ′′So why do you punish me?”​

The lion replied, “That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is degrading for a brave, intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with an ass, and on top of that, you came and bothered me with that question just to validate something you already knew was true!”

The biggest waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn’t care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on discussions that make no sense. There are people who, for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand. Others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t.

When IGNORANCE SCREAMS, intelligence moves on!

>>>

>>>

<<<

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Posted by Dr. Tenpenny on social media:

Grass is Blue?

The donkey told the tiger, “The grass is blue.”
The tiger replied, “No, the grass is green​.”

The discussion became heated, and the two decided to submit the issue to arbitration, so they approached the lion.

As they approached the lion on his throne, the donkey started screaming: ′′Your Highness, isn’t it true that the grass is blue?”
The lion replied: “If you believe it is true, the grass is blue.”​

The donkey rushed forward and continued: ′′The tiger disagrees with me, contradicts me and annoys me. Please punish him.”
The king then declared: ′′The tiger will be punished with 3 days of silence.”

The donkey jumped with joy and went on his way, content and repeating ′′The grass is blue, the grass is blue…”​

The tiger asked the lion, “Your Majesty, why have you punished me, after all, the grass is green?”​

The lion replied, ′′You’ve known and seen the grass is green.”
The tiger asked, ′′So why do you punish me?”​

The lion replied, “That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is degrading for a brave, intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with an ass, and on top of that, you came and bothered me with that question just to validate something you already knew was true!”

The biggest waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn’t care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on discussions that make no sense. There are people who, for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand. Others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t.

When IGNORANCE SCREAMS, intelligence moves on!

Well I certainly did the tiger thing earlier in this thread.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xromad:
So, you don't take a shot that IS approved for human use but take a horse paste that ISN'T.

Perfect logic there.

Exhibit 1b

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Adverse Event Report

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/u...eting-experience.pdf

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Health Ministry in Japan warns of vaxx side effects.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20211204_12/

Japan's health ministry has listed inflammation of the heart muscle and of the outer lining of the heart in younger males as possible serious side effects of the Moderna and Pfizer COVID vaccines.

It says that as of November 14, out of every one million males who had the Moderna vaccine, such side effects were reported in 81.79 males aged 10 to 19 and 48.76 males in their 20s.

posted Hide Post
making covid PCR test kits

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xromad:
So, you don't take a shot that IS approved for human use but take a horse paste that ISN'T.

Perfect logic there.

Please point me to where there is a Covid-19 vaccine available in the US that is approved. You can't because it hasn't happened yet.

Ivermectin is approved and has been safely used for decades.

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
Health Ministry in Japan warns of vaxx side effects.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20211204_12/

Japan's health ministry has listed inflammation of the heart muscle and of the outer lining of the heart in younger males as possible serious side effects of the Moderna and Pfizer COVID vaccines.

It says that as of November 14, out of every one million males who had the Moderna vaccine, such side effects were reported in 81.79 males aged 10 to 19 and 48.76 males in their 20s.

Every time I read that I find it very odd that it affects males and not females (if rarely).
I mean hearts are hearts in both sexes, so why more males?
Just seems like targeting to me

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1242 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cankerblossom, the recent FOIA dump from Pfizer indicates that early surveillance data showed females were several times more likely than males to experience an adverse event. The cardiovascular issues experienced more often in young males is just one small piece of what has gone wrong. Chris Martenson runs through the report here:

Pfizer early surveillance report

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Pfizer emails confirm graphene oxide could be in shot, but want to deny it may be.

We have some new leaked emails from Pfizer. Ever since the vaccines dropped a year ago, people have been speculating they may contain graphene oxide as an explanation for mysterious side effects that have been seen. Now, though, we have internal emails that show how Pfizer discussed responding to questions about graphene oxide.
Melissa McAtee is a Pfizer whistleblower. She joins us.

https://rumble.com/vpr104-pfiz...-scientist-reve.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

posted Hide Post
Ivermectin Facts In 2 minutes 20 seconds

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
The Year 2025 and 12 Covid Variants Later...

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
New normal: Dead babies, vaxxed moms delivering injured, dead babies

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The Lancet: COVID-19: stigmatising the unvaccinated is not justified

quote:
In the USA and Germany, high-level officials have used the term pandemic of the unvaccinated, suggesting that people who have been vaccinated are not relevant in the epidemiology of COVID-19. Officials’ use of this phrase might have encouraged one scientist to claim that “the unvaccinated threaten the vaccinated for COVID-19”.1
But this view is far too simple...

I call on high-level officials and scientists to stop the inappropriate stigmatisation of unvaccinated people, who include our patients, colleagues, and other fellow citizens, and to put extra effort into bringing society together.

>>>

>>>

<<<