Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
Thanks to Shit For Brains head of my company I am now officially retired. Management did me a favor. 1dance1 Today is the day the rest of the vaccinated slobs have to return to the office, at least 3 days a week. So glad I'm not having to commute. BA2 could be a real mess. If so, everyone will have to get a second booster (because management is intentionally ignoring the data) if they want to stay employed. I already know from my good-byes that the natives are restless and pissed off at the company policy.

I guess they can do like you, retire or go find another job. No point in killing yourself.

Posts: 1504 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:

Where the hell did you work that your former coworkers are only just now getting back to being on-site, and only 3 days a week at that?

It's an office environment. 1,000 employees spread across several very blue large US cities. I was there 33 years. I know how company policies are made. The Covid policy is not based on anything to do with science and nothing to do with overall client service (or I would have been allowed to continue to work remotely). I'm certain it was to suck up to the Big Pharma/Healthcare clients and potential clients (to prove to them we were on board), being the companies that had to suck up to Fauci or risk losing their NIH funding. Every employee, vendor, client and other visitor must prove vaccination status before being allowed in the buildings. The only thing they eased up on was mandatory masks, sort of.

Oh yeah.

They had to prove that they're good little compliant libtard suck-asses.

For the record, I got the vaccines, but also for the record, I don't care if someone else chose not to.

1dunno1

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2838 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Three Staffers for Top Houston Democrat Indicted on Felony Corruption Charges for Allegedly Rigging $11M Bid for COVID Vaccine Program

quote:
Judge Lina Hidalgo serves in Harris County, Texas, the heavily-populated county that includes the City of Houston. Although Hidalgo is called a “judge,” her position functions primarily as the county’s chief executive, and she oversees a sizable budget.

Hidalgo’s chief of staff Alex Triantaphyllis, policy director Wallis Nader, and former senior advisor Aaron Dunn, were investigated and indicted for allegedly tampering with government documents and misusing official information in connection with a controversial contract intended to reduce vaccine-hesitancy during the pandemic.

quote:
Hidalgo has been called a “rising star” in the Democratic Party after she defeated an 11-year incumbent to become Harris County Judge in 2018. After taking office, Hidalgo expanded the county’s voting budget from $4 million to a $31.4 million machine; as a result, she was credited with making enormous strides increasing voter turnout.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5606 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is actually hilarious on a few points. Boasting might get you killed:

Thomas Senzee: longtime LGBT journalist mocks the non-vaccinated with the regurgitated “faster download speeds” trope, dies unexpectedly

https://thecovidblog.com/2022/...e-dies-unexpectedly/

This happened back in November 2021. Nevertheless, I did not cry when I read it, I said to myself, "what an pompous idiot."

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2...r-third-jab-1162553/

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Today's total

7 dead (includes 1 normal pregnancy-delivery, mom & baby dead, mom vxxd upon admission)
2 disabled for life, known vxx injuries/side effects
1 rushed to ER for profuse nasal bleeding/blood clots post-vxx (no update)
2 (friend & wife) battling blood clot issues, multiple more issues/apparent destruction of immune systems

and 1 more today:

Another coworker rushed to ER for chest pains, shortness of breath (had to be taken to ER by fellow employees/all ambulances engaged/unavailable, SF bay area) All of the coworkers got the vxx within a 4wk time frame

I'm on the verge of losing track of the numbers

7 dead
2 disabled for life
2 hospitalized w/known vxx injuries/side effects
2 suffering w/known vxx injuries/side effects
--
13 total

And... a couple hours after today's ER run, the (.gov) boss says mandatory vaxx for all in March Doh

No.

Que será, será. 1beer1

Curious development:

Something is happening at DH's workplace as more employees cave and get their 1st injection.

1. unvxxed employee briefly conversed with person that had gotten the shot 2 days prior. vxxed person stood at the office door, 10-12 feet away. A few hrs later unvxxed person experienced sudden intestinal distress that developed into a full-blown digestive/intestinal issue, such that it was near impossible to stray far from a restroom. The issue continued for 3 wks, unvxxed employee took 1 wk sick leave but still not fully recovered.

2. office techie had nearly identical encounter with a different employee who had gotten the 1st shot (again 2 days prior). That evening techie experienced same series of events, is now (5 days later) still out on sick leave. (and VERY pissed)

3. Friday another unvxxed employee had a very brief conversation (12-14 ft distance) with person that got the shot 1 day prior. Identical series of events followed, affected employee is now out on sick leave.

The 3 of them spoke with each other (by phone of course) and now are in a WTFkngFk frame of mind and mad as hell.

Coincidence? Contagious bug? vxxed shedding airborne spike protein? 1dunno1

Note that none of those employees have been sick since the beginning of the pLandemic. Unknown regarding any vxx reaction(s) with the recently vxxed peeps at this time.

Update 4/16/22
Friends, coworkers/associates, relatives, neighbors

10 dead
2 disabled for life
2 hospitalized w/known vxx injuries/side effects (now sent home suffering w/known vxx injuries/side effects)
1 rushed to ER for profuse nasal bleeding/blood clots post-vxx (no update, unable to contact)
3 suffering w/known vxx injuries/side effects (multiple symptoms worsening)
1 nurse, hospitalized, bleeding internally, not expected to live, determined vxx related

19 total (As of today, I'm done with counting/serves no purpose at this point)

Interesting observation:

As some of you likely know by now, we live in a tiny community in an isolated place, on a mountain, at the edge of a Ntl forest. Along with the multiple at-home businesses and the little gourmet cafe that serve this remote area, we also have a small airport. That airport is utilized as the Air-Med/Life-Flight pickup point.

When the shots became available groups of locals went together to be jabbed.

On average, over the past 18+ yrs that we've been here, the Air-Med flights are 1 or 2 per yr.

Now: Approximately every 90 days or so there are 3-4 Life-Flights within a 2wk period. The reasons have been stroke or heart issues. (no longer only mid-life to elderly/most recently a child)

But hey, kids have heart attacks too, right? I know cuz I saw that info on the side of a bus.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Oh! One more thing: Down below, in town, they're building a massive "COVID-19 Vaccination Center".

mmmmkay

>>>

>>>

<<<

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
"died suddenly". I see this over and over on FB and other forums. Young people, old people, usually healthy.

Has anyone watched the Mike Adams interviews on Brighteon with Dr. Ardis? Seems there's a link to snake venom having been used in the vx. Dr. Ardis has done incredible research to prove it and if this is true, it is the most evil deed ever to have been done to humanity.

Part 1 is the longest one (about 1 hour) where he presents his documents.

Part 1 of 3

Posts: 893 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are similarities in peptides to what is found in snake venom but none of it is snake venom. Covid and vaccine injury symptoms are not comparable to snake venom poisoning. We did not develop Covid because of something in the water. Ardis's theory is nonsense.

Posts: 1576 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ginger Quill:
"died suddenly". I see this over and over on FB and other forums. Young people, old people, usually healthy.

Has anyone watched the Mike Adams interviews on Brighteon with Dr. Ardis? Seems there's a link to snake venom having been used in the vx. Dr. Ardis has done incredible research to prove it and if this is true, it is the most evil deed ever to have been done to humanity.

Part 1 is the longest one (about 1 hour) where he presents his documents.

Part 1 of 3

We've watched it 3 times now. Hard to wrap your head around what he's telling you because it is so bizarre about the snake venom. He's right how they quickly reverted back to the bat thesis and not the snake as the vector. Fauci knows where it came from.

posted Hide Post

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
So, here's a weird one. I am seeing an yuge surge in cases of both vascular and Lowy body dementia. In fifty year olds.

All in the past twelve months. I could count on the fingers of one hand the number of folks I have seen in thirty years with pre geriatric dementia.

Now I am seeing them at least once a month if not more.

1dunno1

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4529 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
So, here's a weird one. I am seeing an yuge surge in cases of both vascular and Lowy body dementia. In fifty year olds.

All in the past twelve months. I could count on the fingers of one hand the number of folks I have seen in thirty years with pre geriatric dementia.

Now I am seeing them at least once a month if not more.
Not weird given what we know about the neuro damage the jabs can cause.

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
does anyone have updated info on what is going on in China right now? Shanghai has been quarantined, and it looks like Beijing is next. These are NOT small enclaves of infection, wtf.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4529 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
quote:
does anyone have updated info on what is going on in China right now? Shanghai has been quarantined, and it looks like Beijing is next. These are NOT small enclaves of infection, wtf.

They have a vaccine that doesn't work and authoritarian measures that have worked too well, so herd immunity in China is where we were 18 months ago. The dominant variant is less serious, but 1.4 billion people and limited care facilities still adds up to a big problem. They are in a tough spot. The most sensible thing to do would probably be to let it run while the main variant is mild, but there are economic and political costs to that, so they appear to be gambling that buying time will eventually put them in a more favorable position. The problem is, there is no guarantee that we won't end up with a more serious variant that everyone but the Chinese has some immunity to. Perhaps they are developing a more effective vaccine or plan to purchase mainstream vaccines soon. It is definitely a puzzling strategy.

Posts: 3059 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:
quote:

They have a vaccine that doesn't work and authoritarian measures that have worked too well, so herd immunity in China is where we were 18 months ago. The dominant variant is less serious, but 1.4 billion people and limited care facilities still adds up to a big problem. They are in a tough spot. The most sensible thing to do would probably be to let it run while the main variant is mild, but there are economic and political costs to that, so they appear to be gambling that buying time will eventually put them in a more favorable position. The problem is, there is no guarantee that we won't end up with a more serious variant that everyone but the Chinese has some immunity to. Perhaps they are developing a more effective vaccine or plan to purchase mainstream vaccines soon. It is definitely a puzzling strategy.

What proof do we have that there is a serious outbreak in China?

I realize, of course, that people are locked up in their apartment buildings, but what actual proof do we have there are a lot of sick people there?

My point being: Whatever they claim this "variant" is, it could be a new, more effective bio-weapon they've created and this act of locking people up could be just a "pose" by the ChiComms to give off the appearance that there's a serious outbreak (when there really is NOT) while they wait for it to spread to the rest of the world.

Confused

Posts: 2838 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Nothing gets out of China (videos, etc) that the Chinese government does want out. Any videos/reports you see should be viewed with some skepticism. Remember all of the people we saw bleeding out of their orifices and keeling over in the streets at the beginning of the plandemic? None of that happened here. Just sayin'.

Posts: 893 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ginger Quill:
Nothing gets out of China (videos, etc) that the Chinese government does want out. Any videos/reports you see should be viewed with some skepticism. Remember all of the people we saw bleeding out of their orifices and keeling over in the streets at the beginning of the plandemic? None of that happened here. Just sayin'.

Thumbs Up

posted Hide Post
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34717185/

Hepatitis in young children now?
It’s never the vaccine though..At least that’s what they say!

Posts: 2671 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
There's a lot of information about the Pfizer vax in this article. It was written after the
FDA released (some) of the Pfizer clinical trials documents in response to an FOIA request by 'Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency'. (too much information to detail here)

COVID Vaccine Bombshells You Probably Missed

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
I don't get why celebrities have to announce that they have a cold. WTF! As if they're the only person on this planet that is lucky enough to get covid. The guy is 73, too bad he didn't take better care of himself. Poor baby has a cold. An announcement of Stage 4 cancer would have been more newsworthy.

Sharon Osbourne says she’s taking off from work after Ozzy’s COVID diagnosis

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-t...zys-covid-diagnosis/