Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
The more 'important' you are, the higher price you pay

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5714 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
Oh noooz! Mick Jagger aka Mick Jabber has covid. The dumbass even wrote a song about anti-vaxxers--ain't he special? Not so long ago, he underwent heart surgery, so if I were him, I'd lay off the boosters....or maybe not.

https://citizenfreepress.com/w...StonesMickJagger.jpg

Posts: 1508 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
The more 'important' you are, the higher price you pay

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="360" scrolling="no" src="https://www.bitchute.com/embed/DwzxAJxD3CsE/" style="border: none;" width="640">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Yep, the hypocrisy is jaw dropping. I betcha Trump got the saline instead of his Warp Speed Clot Shot. He wants to keep his millions.

posted Hide Post
13:57 minutes of FDA Advisory Committee Hearing

Dr. Harvey Klein:
"I am appalled at the arrogance that you, meaning the FDA, have in even thinking about vaccinating healthy children... Children have a 99.998% survival rate with no sequelae if they get COVID... These vaccines are not experimental, they are bio-weapons designed to maim and kill. The risk is infinite and the benefits are nonexistent and the efficacy is extremely negative... If you want to experiment, do it on yourself... If you, Heaven forbid, go through with mandating vaccines for innocent... (?) healthy children you will burn in Hell for eternity."

Video includes 3 adults describing how their health and lives are destroyed after their COVID vaccinations.

Justine Luzzy: "The only thing he (doctor) offered me was good luck... Before the vaccine I was completely healthy... In the court of public opinion I've been called a murderer, an anti-vaxer and delusional. And ironically, you are the ones that lie to the American people that vaccines are completely safe for the average person... and when the truth comes out I pray God has mercy on your soul"

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Pfizer's COMIRNATY legalese/bait & switch scammed the world into believing that their distributed CV19-vax had been approved. All available CV-19 vaxes are EUA only.

I've only watched the first few minutes. If anyone watches the full video I look forward to comments. Second topic: "Chinese Tyranny" 57:50 mins total

Pfizer (via CDC) admits that they don't, and are not ever going to produce their FDA-Approved & Licensed COMIRNATY

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Fucki Fauci has the coof...,he's experiencing mild symptoms. The rat bastard should have been 8 feet under by now. That's okay, Satan has a special spot for him, right alongside Dr. Mengele.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/15/...deab004ee832db0335eb

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Pfizer's COMIRNATY legalese/bait & switch scammed the world into believing that their distributed CV19-vax had been approved. All available CV-19 vaxes are EUA only.

I've only watched the first few minutes. If anyone watches the full video I look forward to comments. Second topic: "Chinese Tyranny" 57:50 mins total

I just finished watching it and there were a lot of topics covered after the initial Comirnaty scam. I had to wait til the end for my favorite creepster: Harari.

Harari claims the human is now hackable (not in this video). Last week in China hundreds were denied access to their bank because their QR codes turned red. Everyone must have the jab and receive a covid pass with a QR code on the phone. Green is good and part of the social credit score system. Anything negative about the government, your payment history or even other people with negative feedback about you will reduce that score. Makes me curious about the hackable part and what is in that jab that lets the CCP determine your social standing.

I'm always skeptical about reports from China.

Posts: 898 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
COMIRNATY only ever existed on paper. It has not and never will be produced. Just as we said, it was a bait & switch trick of convoluted legalese to get more people to take (or be coerced to take) the shots.

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
FDA ignored evidence of Autoimmune Disease & Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease in the Confidential Pfizer Documents

quote:
This data not only suggests that the Covid-19 injections don’t work, it actually suggests the Covid-19 injections make recipients worse, just like the same technology did during animal trials for a vaccine against SARS and MERS.

full PDF

link to site w/more CV-VX info

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
No.2 ICU Doctor in the World breaks down over The Adverse Reactions

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Feeling like Poop today, took my first C-19 test ever this morning, Negative, but I am feeling wiped out, like a bad head flu, sweating in bed last night, dry cough and lots of pressure in my head.

Something else making the rounds right now?

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
Feeling like Poop today, took my first C-19 test ever this morning, Negative, but I am feeling wiped out, like a bad head flu, sweating in bed last night, dry cough and lots of pressure in my head.

Something else making the rounds right now?
I don't recall the details but there are several things circulating. Mostly not covid. I hope you get past this soon!

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
My head wants to explode and now have pressure in my chest

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Just tested positive with a rapid kit ugh

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
i'm a bit foggy, Ivermectin at .4 MG p KG
I weigh 170 or 77KG .4 X 77 = 30.8 MG dose

sound right?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
i'm a bit foggy, Ivermectin at .4 MG p KG
I weigh 170 or 77KG .4 X 77 = 30.8 MG dose

sound right?

check your PMs

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
FLCCC's current protocol:

https://covid19criticalcare.co...Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

For active infection, up to 0.6 mg/kg is recommended. And since this is likely omicron, IVM unfortunately won't be as effective as hydroxychloroquine.

Ideally it is a multidrug treatment. There is quite a bit more you can do and FLCCC doesn't explain all of it. For instance, Vitamin D should be accompanied by Vitamin A.

And you want treatments that get past the blood brain barrier. Many don't. It may depend on the formulation, but the ones I believe do or can cross the BBB and have been shown very effective against at least some covid variants include: curcumin, melatonin, quercetin, nigella sativa, bromhexine (not effective for the early omicron variants), famotidine, NAC, niacinamide, artemisia annua, and CBD. IVM is not on that list.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I got covid (Dec 2019) when no one knew what it was, I didn't take anything. I was sick for 6 weeks, it was bad. I basically kept hydrated, rest, sunshine, sunshine, sunshine. I suspect it took me longer to get over it because I'm a walker. It was like walking around with a bad cold with a bad cough. I haven't been sick since. Nothing I took made me feel better. Tylenol was about it. I figure I got a lethal dose of it and I guess my immunity is still ticking.

posted Hide Post
URGENT: Covid vaccines will keep you from acquiring full immunity EVEN IF YOU ARE INFECTED AND RECOVER

Alex Berenson
Oct 21, 2021

Don’t take it from me, I don’t even get to tweet anymore.

Take it from a little place I call the British government. Which admitted today, in its newest vaccine surveillance report, that:

“N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who acquire infection following two doses of vaccination.” (Page 23)

Lots more at the link...

https://alexberenson.substack....ll-keep-you/comments

It keeps getting worse, yet I'm dumbfounded as to people getting boosters thinking they are safe. I dunno, the gene pool is being killed off with stupid.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Took ivermectin and zinc last night and already feel I am making a recovery, albeit slow, the head pounding has subsided.