Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Got a New Puppy
Go
New
Find
Tools

Got a New Puppy
 Login/Join

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted
He's a Good Boy!

We've had him a month, no accidents, sit, stay, no, give, heel and crate. He's 4 months old and keeps his big feet on the ground. He's velcro, he orbits never more than 1o feet away when exploring outside. Doesn't chase deer or livestock.

My house is exploded. He's found every lost toy and bone on the property and brought them in. Junk mail and packing paper is shredded. Toys don't last very long with his constant gnawing.

Puppyhood doesn't last forever, a Good Boy is worth it.

Last we saw Alaska, he was keeping up with his new puppy, who is the smartest, Goodest Boy in the world. I bet his Good Boy is hitting the teenage asshole stage about now.

That would be fun to watch.

Posts: 1584 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! But I'm pretty sure there is a prohibition of posts like this that aren't accompanied by pictures.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 12194 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He sounds like a normal good boy! Smile

We have 2 boston terriers that will be 8 soon. Every once in a while we want to get a new puppy but we just can't do that to him/her. We are getting old and don't want to outlive a furbaby.

Posts: 400 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Pics, or it didn't happen. Wink

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4538 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
I haven't been able to post pics here in a long time. I'll see if the kid can do it for me.

He looks like the spawn of satan with an acutely adorable face. He is Great Dane and McNab, expected to top out at 80-100 pounds.

He is a replacement dog. Ol' Hap is still wagging, but he is no longer up for the duties we require from our dog. He knew it, he was so freakin' happy I brought home a new best friend for him. 1st night, Hap slept 8 feet from the crate with a big smile on his face, with intermittent tail thumping. The next day they exchanged woofs and were terrified of each other for 15 days. They play and respect each other now.

By summer we will have the most awesome trail buddy and Sasquatch hunter we could ask for

Posts: 1584 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need photos or this is just out of your imagination.

Posts: 9412 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
A pic is required.

Posts: 12200 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post