Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    1995: Dr. "MIND CONTROL Vaccines are Coming. They're MAGNETIC. THEY WILL BE MANDATED!"
Go
New
Find
Tools

1995: Dr. "MIND CONTROL Vaccines are Coming. They're MAGNETIC. THEY WILL BE MANDATED!"
 Login/Join

posted
This article has videos and tweets and pages out of medical journals, etc. I am not going to post the entire article. Go there and read it yourself. Save it on your computer. There is a lot of information on it.

https://chemtrails.substack.co...rue&utm_medium=email

1995: Dr. "MIND CONTROL Vaccines are Coming. They're MAGNETIC. THEY WILL BE MANDATED!"

Graphene Oxide, Chemtrails, Vaccines, Mind Control, Frequencies & HAARP, all working together. It sounds crazy until you actually look at the evidence and who is involved...

Back in 1995, Doctor Pierre Gilbert tried warning the world of mandated vaccines that will be magnetic, send and receive frequencies and ultimately have the ability to control peoples minds:
VIDEO AT ARTICLE
English Translation: "In the biological destruction there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields. What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections. This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory. And these vaccines will make possible to control people. The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent. And through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie. Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda"

I couldn’t figure out how to layout this post to make it flow nicely, so it’s a mess, but it’s an important mess with lots of evidence, most of which you might not have seen because I spend my time in the dark corners of the internet, dusting off cobwebs to unearth long-forgotten trinkets, then I show them to you, just like an old episode of Antiques Roadshow. Here’s what we are going to cover, in this order:

MAGNETIC VACCINES

NANOTECHNOLOGY

WTF EVEN IS GRAPHENE OXIDE? (The answer might shock you)

GRAPHENE OXIDE IN VACCINES

MAGNETIC GRAPHENE?

GRAPHENE AND MIND CONTROL

GRAPHENE RAIN & CHEMTRAILS

GOVERNMENT WHISTLEBLOWERS: CHEMTRAILS AND MIND CONTROL

ELECTRIC PROPERTIES OF GRAPHENE + PEOPLE ARE BEING TURNED INTO CHARGING STATIONS

SUPER INTERESTING DOCUMENTS I DISCOVERED

MAGNETIC VACCINES
Maybe Dr. Pierre’s warning explains the “magnetic vaccine” phenomenon? Here’s a 5-minute video compilation, made by Tim Truth that shows metal sticking to peoples injection sites.

GO TO ARTICLE FOR THE REST

Posts: 400 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
I think we can rest easy. Peoples' minds are way more out of control than they were in 1995. We could use a little mind control.

Posts: 3061 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post