Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Long story:

I am not a diabetic; I have followed low carb for years to lose some avoirdupois lol--so I monitor my ketones at least weekly, and my meter also measures blood glucose. Don't eat sweets or Hamburger Helper, have cut way back on the likker over the past two years, and exercise mildly.

When I got sick with the rona, blood sugar bounced up to around 200 due (we thought) to the massive steroid push I was on. BS went down to round 100 about a month after I got out of the hospital.

Comes the vax, and after the second dose I noted I was absolutely exhausted and smelling weird. I checked my fasting blood glucose and just about fainted--up to 365. After four weeks of keto, metformin, handfuls of cinnamon, turmeric, fenugreek and milk thistle, I have managed to get fasting sugars down to 145, but it took forever. And it does not take much to bounce back up over 200.

My MD is as puzzled as I am. He thinks the rona did a number on my pancreas, but I am thinking more that the vaccine may have damaged it--possibly permanently. I am absolutely lost as to what the mechanism would be.

Fucking covid, chinese bioweapons and vaccines. Mad

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4539 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Antidotes to the Coronavirus injection

I'm not sure if this will actually work, but it's out there if anyone has regrets about getting the Fauci Ouchy.

Be sure you are using actual pine needles and not some yew, fir or other 'pine' variation. When you pull the "leaves" off, they leaves should be in bundles or fascicles of 5.

There is a podcast I've been listening to for the last several months - BardsFM. It's available on I heart radio, podbean and some other apps. Over 11 million downloads, so the message is getting out.

Fear, not faith is the reason people got the jab even knowing that the survival rate is over 99%.

Joshua 1:9 Behold I command you, take courage and be strong. Fear not and be not dismayed: because the Lord thy God is with thee in all things whatsoever thou shalt go to.

Posts: 899 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
(((Jefiner)))), you've been hit at every turn. I hope your pancreas settles down and it doesn't turn out to be permanent.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Is this the stuff? And does it matter that its apple flavored?

https://www.tractorsupply.com/...ctin-paste-187-608-g

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1244 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:

Yes. Bimectin is another one Tractor Supply sells (Durvet is actually relabelled Bimectin). Any of the horse pastes that are 1.87% and only ivermectin as the active ingredient.

Not really apply flavored. It's more like a small dollop of vaseline. For best potency, eat with food and do not drink coffee.

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:

Yes. Bimectin is another one Tractor Supply sells (Durvet is actually relabelled Bimectin). Any of the horse pastes that are 1.87% and only ivermectin as the active ingredient.

Not really apply flavored. It's more like a small dollop of vaseline. For best potency, eat with food and do not drink coffee .

I'm hoping you mean not at the same time.
And not ever again. That would be a big no lol I love my morning coffee

Also thanks for the answer on the paste

posted Hide Post
I assume no coffee for as long as you need the ivermectin to be effective. I'm not a coffee drinker so I haven't had to worry about it. Definitely not at the same time but I don't know if hours later is ok.

myfreedoctor.com is a good resource. You might want to add other pharmas to your stash and someone from that group ought to know the specific about dosing with IVM. Or there may be something on flccc.net's website.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
What? No,coffee?

RU serious?

Where does this come from?

Major issue in my house.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ter
posted Hide Post
I did not know about coffee, but Warfarin, the blood clotting retarding medicine, is strongly contra-indicated with Ivermectin.

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not finding a reliable answer on coffee. Perhaps coffee in the morning is ok if you're taking IVM in the evening.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm not finding a reliable answer on coffee. Perhaps coffee in the morning is ok if you're taking IVM in the evening.

From drugs.com

How is this medicine (Ivermectin) best taken?
Use ivermectin (systemic) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.

Take on an empty stomach.
Take with a full glass of water.
Drink lots of noncaffeine liquids unless told to drink less liquid by your doctor.

More data here...

https://www.drugs.com/drug-int...ions/ivermectin.html

Nothing about coffee, mentions to drink non caffeinated drinks, yet it says take on empty stomach. List of food and medication interactions there as well. Nothing about coffee, just booze.

Erythromycin is one drug, warfarin another.

posted Hide Post
IVM is much more effective if you take it with food. Drugs.com is wrong!

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Heard from a good friend this morning, he received the Moderna shot in April and early May. He says he has not felt "right" ever since getting it. Just a fuzzy background feeling, after feeling like crap for a few days after each shot. Also, he was in the middle of getting tests and shots for Testosterone, and says his T levels dropped significantly after getting the shot. The reason he called to tell me this, was he just heard from a friend of his who lifts weights, trains secret service, etc and also take T injections, he experienced the exact same thing, after his shots his T level dropped significantly.

My friend has buyers remorse, he was sort cornered in to getting the shot for several reasons, and got it reluctantly. He told me to avoid it for as long as possible, I asked him how does forever work, he laughed.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Bump for history.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
IVM is much more effective if you take it with food. Drugs.com is wrong!

Just looked at drugs.com. They now have hundreds of drug reactions with ivermectin whereas a few months ago there were five.

They are working overtime to make people not take this.

Several drugs were aspirin, Flonase, Claritin, quercitin. Things everyone takes will react with it now that didn’t a month ago.

Fake as shit.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
Long story:

I am not a diabetic; I have followed low carb for years to lose some avoirdupois lol--so I monitor my ketones at least weekly, and my meter also measures blood glucose. Don't eat sweets or Hamburger Helper, have cut way back on the likker over the past two years, and exercise mildly.

When I got sick with the rona, blood sugar bounced up to around 200 due (we thought) to the massive steroid push I was on. BS went down to round 100 about a month after I got out of the hospital.

Comes the vax, and after the second dose I noted I was absolutely exhausted and smelling weird. I checked my fasting blood glucose and just about fainted--up to 365. After four weeks of keto, metformin, handfuls of cinnamon, turmeric, fenugreek and milk thistle, I have managed to get fasting sugars down to 145, but it took forever. And it does not take much to bounce back up over 200.

My MD is as puzzled as I am. He thinks the rona did a number on my pancreas, but I am thinking more that the vaccine may have damaged it--possibly permanently. I am absolutely lost as to what the mechanism would be.

Fucking covid, chinese bioweapons and vaccines. Mad

I took the shot only because I can’t verify I had been exposed it figured I probably had in the past year.If I had already been exposed I would have figured I had the immunity necessary though.
On another note my blood pressure has been treated for the last thirty years and I take a high dose of valsartan which is an ace inhibitor to keep it under control.It was a drug they thought helped with COVID in the past..

Hopefully they figure it out Jen.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JimmyB.,

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
What a miracle! Our state is cancelling the "State of Emergency" July 1st, masks not required in any setting.

I want to thank everyone who took their kill shot, your sacrifice has made life worth living again. Glad I had some patience and just waited for the C19 virus to vanish in to thin air "poof" , again, it's a miracle!

I fully expect a 180 in the fall, that's when they will begin to make life difficult for us unvaxxed. Another miracle will happen in the form of a "variant" perpetuated by the unclean (not vaxxed) leading us to be ostracized by societies useless eaters...change my mind...

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
...change my mind...

Why?

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10638 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
What a miracle! Our state is cancelling the "State of Emergency" July 1st, masks not required in any setting.

I want to thank everyone who took their kill shot, your sacrifice has made life worth living again. Glad I had some patience and just waited for the C19 virus to vanish in to thin air "poof" , again, it's a miracle!

I fully expect a 180 in the fall, that's when they will begin to make life difficult for us unvaxxed. Another miracle will happen in the form of a "variant" perpetuated by the unclean (not vaxxed) leading us to be ostracized by societies useless eaters...change my mind...

Its starting now. Whispers of the "Delta" variant in UK killing those that got vaxxed. Haven't seen anything yet saying the "unwashed" were dying too.

Its gonna ramp up good soon

posted Hide Post
Geert Vanden Bossche says the leaky vaccinees will be the ones driving the variants. Michael Yeadon says not a problem because the variants aren't so different that natural or vaccinated immunity won't take care of them.