Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Important – Please share
Go
New
Find
Tools

Important – Please share
 Login/Join

posted
https://www.gfilotto.com/important-please-share

Important – Please share
I have been aware of this since 2019 or so and have pointed out disparate parts of it in various posts, but please take a look at this short video, it has a LOT of references so you can check for yourself it’s not woo-woo tin-foil hat stuff. And just so you know, I was aware of the possibility of this since the late 1990s, as one French doctor had discussed it briefly on TV before being completely memory-holed.

Please use the share button at the bottom of this blog post (you may need to click on the post itself to make sure the button appears at the bottom, it is not yet showing automatically if you are just on the main homepage and scrolling through the posts).

It is important people become aware of this before the next “pandemic” is manufactured, which by all indicators will take place in the not too distant future.

There are also a few indicators in the video of how the Vaxxed may begin to try to minimise/heal from these effects, and I will post on this specifically in more detail the near future.

And yes, I hope it gets picked up by WesternRifle Shooters Association, because they have a much bigger reach than I do. So if Concerned American takes it up, you have my thanks.

Go to link to see video. Interesting (horrifying?) stuff.

Posts: 402 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sunny225:
https://www.gfilotto.com/important-please-share

Important – Please share
I have been aware of this since 2019 or so and have pointed out disparate parts of it in various posts, but please take a look at this short video, it has a LOT of references so you can check for yourself it’s not woo-woo tin-foil hat stuff. And just so you know, I was aware of the possibility of this since the late 1990s, as one French doctor had discussed it briefly on TV before being completely memory-holed.

Please use the share button at the bottom of this blog post (you may need to click on the post itself to make sure the button appears at the bottom, it is not yet showing automatically if you are just on the main homepage and scrolling through the posts).

It is important people become aware of this before the next “pandemic” is manufactured, which by all indicators will take place in the not too distant future.

There are also a few indicators in the video of how the Vaxxed may begin to try to minimise/heal from these effects, and I will post on this specifically in more detail the near future.

And yes, I hope it gets picked up by WesternRifle Shooters Association, because they have a much bigger reach than I do. So if Concerned American takes it up, you have my thanks.

Go to link to see video. Interesting (horrifying?) stuff.

Tnx for sharing

Posts: 12206 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're welcome. Thumbs Up

Posts: 402 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
https://rumble.com/v4ejxc6-evi...y-been-deployed.html

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5726 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up

Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
Interesting. Thanks for posting!

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 699 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post