Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Protocols of the Medical Death Cult
Go
New
Find
Tools

Protocols of the Medical Death Cult
 Login/Join

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted
I have a noncancerous skin growth on my finger that "should be removed." I met with the surgeon, typical narcissist prima donna whom I'm sure his talent only shines when his patients are unconscious.

No, he is not comfortable burning, freezing, lasering or canoe cutting it out in the clinic. Hospital surgery with me sedated. He gave me the Prepare for Surgery flyer.

Under 7 days before surgery, it instructs to stop taking all vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs and superfoods.

Then they hit us with sedative cocktail which leaves a killer headache, and takes a part of your brain away.

Will not comply!

I'm not stopping the vitamins and nutritional plan set up by my old doctor for 7 days. No fucking way! It's every day for life, don't stop for any reason. I've been on it for 15 years and it healed my body and brain.

New plan, see if I can get the farrier to clip this out of my finger next time I see him.

Also tinkering with a new salve to kill the underlying plant viruses that cause skin problems on mammals.

Posts: 1584 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
Why go to the doctor at all?

Posts: 3066 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
sedative cocktail which leaves a killer headache, and takes a part of your brain away.

Midazolam aka Versed? I was given that once, never again. I spent weeks after with an underlying impression of missing memory. After 3 or so months bits and pieces of conversation in the room started coming back. I know it was true memory because what I remembered them saying explained the outcome of the procedure, which no one ever explained to me before or after.

So I researched possible outcomes of the procedure and there it was, the explanation that he wouldn't give me. I was pissed. It was so simple and common and so easily remedied. It explained the simple remedy that was performed a month post op. That seriously pissed me off. The bottom line was the surgeon lied to me (for a whole month!) and he knew what the outcome would be. I had spent weeks wondering and worrying for no good reason because 1dunno1 ... the surgeon was a dick? Mad

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5745 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Couldn't a dermatologist take the skin growth off in his office? Instead of a surgeon?

Yep, the wikipedia says amnesia is a side effect Midazolam. Amazing.

Posts: 402 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
The dermatologist is 200 miles away, I was hoping to get it removed locally, like by the PA who cut it to send to the lab. It's not cancer and low risk of becoming cancer, so removal really is cosmetic surgery for a 1/4 inch sarcoma something caused by a plant virus.

Why go to the doctor at all? Because I've been on phone consultation with my PA for 5 years for low dose BP meds and it was time for a full physical and lab work.

All they found to treat was a skin booger and tried to run with it. Wanted to refer me to medical center 4 hours away. No, why can't we remove it locally? These are the same skin boogers we take off our livestock with a pocketknife while grooming as they munched goodies. I'm not gonna take a hit to the brain for this. Save those brain cells for life or death, not a skin booger!

I'm watching others lose so much with each surgery, each new treatment. Some comes back, but not all the way. They are slowly incapacitated by the medical death cult. They want us Boomers dead but not quickly, they gotta wring the profit out of us first.

My Good Doctor retired about 8 years ago. His last advice to me was to stay out of the medical profit scams, get the diagnosis and apply home treatment as much as possible. Absolutely best medical advice ever!

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Is there an aesthetician close to you? I asked my doctor recently if some miniscule bumps could be removed by a dermatologist, and she said any aesthetician can do that. Not large or visible enough for me to bother.

I have a small callous-like thing on the inside of my index finger. There's no pain at all. Most of the time it doesn't bother me. Every once in a while it's raised enough to become an annoyance and I slice a bit off with a razor blade and smooth it with an emery board to further flatten it out. Doesn't hurt, it's just dead skin. TMI, I know.

I recently had my Medicare "wellness check". They do a brief cognitive check to see if you can remember 3 words at the end of the exam. If you can't remember them, I'll bet you're put on a watch list of some sort.

Your doctor gave you good advice. The medical profession is great for emergency treatments, but never discuss your general health with them. I agree with your assessment about wanting us boomers gone. We're the ones who have been most frugal with our money and that's real wealth they want.

The questions are: does this impede you from your daily life, or is it something you see as an imperfection in yourself?

Posts: 900 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ginger Quill:
Is there an aesthetician close to you? I asked my doctor recently if some miniscule bumps could be removed by a dermatologist, and she said any aesthetician can do that. Not large or visible enough for me to bother.

I have a small callous-like thing on the inside of my index finger. There's no pain at all. Most of the time it doesn't bother me. Every once in a while it's raised enough to become an annoyance and I slice a bit off with a razor blade and smooth it with an emery board to further flatten it out. Doesn't hurt, it's just dead skin. TMI, I know.

I recently had my Medicare "wellness check". They do a brief cognitive check to see if you can remember 3 words at the end of the exam. If you can't remember them, I'll bet you're put on a watch list of some sort.

Your doctor gave you good advice. The medical profession is great for emergency treatments, but never discuss your general health with them. I agree with your assessment about wanting us boomers gone. We're the ones who have been most frugal with our money and that's real wealth they want.

The questions are: does this impede you from your daily life, or is it something you see as an imperfection in yourself?

Our skin boogers are similar. I keep it softened and smoothed down. It did need a biopsy, good to know it's not a threat. The PA said it needed to be removed anyway and dumbass me said, "ok." I figured she could do it in the clinic. No, roll out the red carpet on the slippery slope of death for profit.

Aesthetician is a really good idea. I'm sure there's someone in town, probably a better choice than the farrier. It's on my dominant hand so I can't do it myself.

Meanwhile I have a few new ideas for a topical treatment to dissolve the growth and kill the virus. I'll search livestock treatments too.

Keep expanding my range of Apply Home Treatment.

posted Hide Post
How about a small piece of duct tape over the offending bit? It works for warts.

I hate hospitals and surgeons.

1rock1

Posts: 31 | Registered: September 10, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OneEyedJack:
How about a small piece of duct tape over the offending bit? It works for warts.

I hate hospitals and surgeons.

1rock1

Because it's not a wart and duct tape didn't work. I wore it for 6 weeks.

Salicylic acid with bitter apricot kernal in a salve keeps the skin booger in check, but not gone. I will add antiviral plant oils to kill it. In theory.

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Then they hit us with sedative cocktail which leaves a killer headache, and takes a part of your brain away.

This is not reassuring. I have a cancer surgery in about 3 weeks I'm gearing up for.
But I suppose there will be good drugs, so the headache won't be noticeable.

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1248 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
quote:

This is not reassuring. I have a cancer surgery in about 3 weeks I'm gearing up for.

Good luck with your surgery, I hope all goes well with you. Hit the antioxidants and coconut oil as soon as you're able.

My problem is I am allergic to opiates and derivatives. I may not feel a surgical incision, but the fucking headache is real!

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
quote:

I will keep you in my prayers. Please let us know how you're doing.

Posts: 900 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have a cancer surgery in about 3 weeks I'm gearing up for.

Keeping you in my thoughts!

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4545 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Thanks all.
Just gonna put one foot in front of the other, see where it takes me

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1248 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
My younger sister had Mohs surgery and she was awake and numbed while they removed layers from her cheek.

The little gal never work makeup or sunscreen outside. I always slathered in both. I had a rough patch burnt off my nose 4 years ago. No issue, just a canister with cold spray.

Here is Mohs data.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohs_surgery

Good luck to all!

Last time I had real surgery they paralyzed a vocal cord and I had no voice for 8 weeks. Had to go under anesthesia again to fix the vocal cord issue.

I HATE DOCTORS, I HATE HOSPITALS. SCREW EM!

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I HATE DOCTORS, I HATE HOSPITALS. SCREW EM!

me too!

Posts: 402 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post