Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Ohio sheriff's warning: Prepare (March?)
Go
New
Find
Tools

Ohio sheriff's warning: Prepare (March?)
 Login/Join

posted
https://rumble.com/v4ce7cf-war...g-disaster-2024.html

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5698 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
Tnx for sharing RBP.

Posts: 12200 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5698 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
Bump. March is upon us.

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 697 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Well I don't plan on going anywhere but my cancer doctor's next week. After that I'm staying home.
Can't drive for a month (at least)
Can barely walk right now
Hubby is the one out and about and we've both watched the video so he knows.
Its all I can do.
I have other things to think about lol
Stay alert people

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1240 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
For the most part, that's all any of us can do. Just be aware, stay alert, have the basics on hand to last several weeks or more, etc. We should all be doing that anyway considering how things are now days. I won't go into the "watch your six" and "head on a swivel". You know where to find that. LOL

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 697 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm glad you brought this back up again.
We'll see.

Posts: 400 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not so sure about this.
My bet is that the turds in DC are whipping up yet another scare for us to jump around to... just like the Ruuuuuuuusssssian space threat.

But say this is correct and some black swan event happens... who would be at fault?

The shit-libs in DC that's who.
100% their fault--if not directly involved in it themselves.

Just like 911 --and their incompetence back then. You think they've gotten better at things?

Fuk no.
In fact the whole DC system is completely broken down.

Posts: 9411 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
For all of our adult lives, we've been living in some kind of fear scenario. Atomic bomb: hide under your desk, it's your last day on earth and you're 5 years old. Have a nice Mom made lunch and lets do math. Odd even gas line: OMG we're running out of gas and we're all gonna die. Folks swapping out license plates just to fill up so they don't die. Asian flu gonna die, ice age we're all gonna die, the Caldera we're gonna die, Y2K we're all gonna die, Covid, we're all gonna die. My god. The list of unrealized fear of death has gone on in our lives for at least 60 years. When do we wake up?

After all the fear of death crap we've been dealt with over at least my last 60 years, I'm done. At this point, just bring it. Bring it all.

I'm taking a step back from this report because it's yet another attempt to ratchet fear about some unknown event. The sheriff seems very credible and has some inside info, which may be part of the playbook to create fear and pass it on which he may have done innocently enough. I don't think his intention is to pass on fear, but he does want to be sure his citizens have good info and are prepared. It's always good to be aware of your surroundings, have home defense protection for varmints, a decent food and water supply for your determined time frame and a backup plan if things in your area go really south before your supplies run out. While you spin your wheels thinking of all of the possible outcomes and scenarios, just stop. Repent of your sins, seek the council of God, turn away from your sin and He will heal your land. It will bring you peace.

Posts: 898 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4536 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post