Go
New
Find
Tools

Arkansas
 Login/Join

posted
A relative discovered a group of men living in their private property forest, well supplied for survival, primarily living in trees. They called the sheriff, SWAT swarmed in, took them away, all Chinese military men.
Mad

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5717 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Oh wow bet that won't make the national news even if it does the local news

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1242 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
Spooky shit!

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 12194 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW! Thanks for the heads up!

If it's ok, I'd like to share it with another forum I'm on to warn those folks too.

Posts: 401 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
As long as you don't link back to here. I probably shouldn't have posted it, may nuke this in a day or two.
/shocking but not surprised, all things considered.. WTFkng fk

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
As long as you don't link back to here. I probably shouldn't have posted it, may nuke this in a day or two.
/shocking but not surprised, all things considered.. WTFkng fk

Nope, no linking to here. Just say it's from another forum.
That is amazing that this is happening & someone actually found them on their land. Glad no one was hurt.

Posts: 401 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing amazing about it considering we know that the CCP has a transient base in the Darien Gap to assist in invasion of the US by military age single males. @Michael_Yon has a lot of this information.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
A relative discovered a group of men living in their private property forest, well supplied for survival, primarily living in trees. They called the sheriff, SWAT swarmed in, took them away, all Chinese military men.
Mad

Do you have the name of the town or county?

Confused

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2850 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
I also am curious as to where that forest is,,.

Posts: 12203 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Craighead County

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Craighead County

Coincidentally, or not, this is the same county where there was a Chinese owned seed company (Syngenta) that was ordered to GTFO of Arkansas by the state AG.

https://arkansasag.gov/news_re...80000-civil-penalty/

1dunno1

Posts: 2850 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Got TF out to the forest did they? Dots mudbug

>>>

>>>

<<<

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:
quote:
Craighead County

Coincidentally, or not, this is the same county where there was a Chinese owned seed company (Syngenta) that was ordered to GTFO of Arkansas by the state AG.

https://arkansasag.gov/news_re...80000-civil-penalty/

1dunno1

well, that's interesting. Confused

I remember hearing a lot of Chinese noise when Clinton was elected. I know it was a long time ago, but IIRC the Chinese were concerned about a President from Arkansas, as Arkansas is (or was, at least) a major competitor in rice production.

This kind of proves my point that there is no majick sanctuary to bug out to. The country is riddled with camps like these. A little googling will lead you down a rabbit hole.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4539 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:

The country is riddled with camps like these. A little googling will lead you down a rabbit hole.

And these aren't the only kind of "camps" or strongholds.

There's a moo-slime "camp" about 40 miles from here.

Roll Eyes

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Just read this. Military Chinamen huh? Chop chop chop.

Thanks RBP.

Okay, why isn’t this in the news? Afraid they’d have to admit they have lost control of the country and shake up the sheep? Sheep be all like “OMG”!

That was a few questions I already know the answer to, but just thought I’d toss them out for my own stir of echos.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post