Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    IT BEGINS:. IRAN ATTACKS ISRAEL
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools

IT BEGINS:. IRAN ATTACKS ISRAEL
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post

Posts: 9422 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Looks like Isn'treal is going make a counter-strike on Iran. Here's a preview of coming attractions...

posted Hide Post

Tardigrade A+
Picture of ANGRY RAGEHEAD
posted Hide Post
1rofl

Yep, pretty much.

There might be some small level of awareness that is building however... We had dinner with some "Boomer" friends of ours the other night. Retired, both used to work for MIC, pretty much your standard fare. At one point, the gentleman friend started a sentence with 'I've always been a big Israel supporter...", and I'm thinking oh boy here we go... Then I found myself pleasantly surprised when he said "But I am not so sure about that anymore. What they are doing in front of the whole world is disgusting and there is no way I can support that anymore."

I didn't bring up the Liberty or any of the long list of crimes these psychopaths have committed, or any of the more "dicey" facts (they aren't Hebrews, Balfour Declaration, the dance-off across from the Towers, etc. etc.)and just took it as a win. Of course, they aren't Evangelical lunatics like we are surrounded by here in East Texas, not sure there is any hope for that type...

Ashamed to say I used to be a "big supporter of Israel" myself Fish
I think it might have been when I saw the video of Tower 7 going down I was like "what the actual fuck" and started to ask questions and look at things differently. So much of what we have been told about history is just pure bullshit Doh

Posts: 1696 | Location: Vagina Gulch | Registered: April 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
Russian on the move...mideast...action could start soon.

Posts: 12200 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Russian Navy Strategic Broadcast “RDL” sending a T-600 “MONOLITH” (highest priority) message to submarines on VLF 18.1KHz.
Note the twice Morse code XXX at the beginning of the transmission, indicating the highest priority.

[link to twitter.com]

posted Hide Post
quote:
Yep, pretty much.

There might be some small level of awareness that is building however... We had dinner with some "Boomer" friends of ours the other night. Retired, both used to work for MIC, pretty much your standard fare. At one point, the gentleman friend started a sentence with 'I've always been a big Israel supporter...", and I'm thinking oh boy here we go... Then I found myself pleasantly surprised when he said "But I am not so sure about that anymore. What they are doing in front of the whole world is disgusting and there is no way I can support that anymore."

I didn't bring up the Liberty or any of the long list of crimes these psychopaths have committed, or any of the more "dicey" facts (they aren't Hebrews, Balfour Declaration, the dance-off across from the Towers, etc. etc.)and just took it as a win. Of course, they aren't Evangelical lunatics like we are surrounded by here in East Texas, not sure there is any hope for that type...

Ashamed to say I used to be a "big supporter of Israel" myself
I think it might have been when I saw the video of Tower 7 going down I was like "what the actual fuck" and started to ask questions and look at things differently. So much of what we have been told about history is just pure bullshit

A whole lot'a people are now scratching their heads over Isn'treal now. You hit the nail on the head with the... "long list of crimes these psychopaths have committed" --even a good deal of the rapture-retards are having second thoughts with them now. You know they are in trouble when the usual suspects like Mark Levin and that boy-fool, Ben Shapiro go into hyper-drive with their spin the same way the leftists go into TDS hyper-drive against Trump. The propaganda is not working anymore, what with all the horrendous videos coming out of Gaza which can no longer be suppressed as was in the past. Also with the real prospect of 'canned-sunshine' being opened up on their asses is giving them a slow-burn "Scoobie-Doo" realization moment.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Russian Navy Strategic Broadcast “RDL” sending a T-600 “MONOLITH” (highest priority) message to submarines on VLF 18.1KHz.
Note the twice Morse code XXX at the beginning of the transmission, indicating the highest priority.

I read this stuff on GLP. " Russians on the move" and so forth. The question is... A)_is the IDF going to counter-strike Iran? And just when? This pause is one of two things--they are thinking it over and contemplating the results. B)_ The IDF is 100% positive going to counter-strike and they are positioning, prepping and moving assets for an Iranian response which will be massive and devastating. In short, IDF is preparing a massive, massive counter-strike to permanently take Iran out of the equation.

I even read that rumors are that Russia has provided Iran with nukes already. Also what will Pakistan do? They already promised to backup Turkey should they go to war with Israel. Will they provide nuclear backup to Iran as well.

If Israel counter-strikes Iran, then Iran will assuredly respond in a massive, massive way. They would not even need nuclear weapons--of which they may have a limited number right now. All they have to do is mount radio-active isotopes on conventional missiles and fire a shit load of them at Israel's major cities. Even if you shoot them down, you contaminate large swaths of Israeli territory making it uninhabitable. I think this is what Iran has up its sleeve. That and possibly chemical and biologicals weapons mounted on their missiles. They would positively use these types of weapons should Israel use small tactical nuclear weapons on any targets in Iran--or should Israel use neutron weapons on any Iranian targets (of which they have many).

If Israel responds--the whole fucking middle east will explode and the war will come here to North America.

posted Hide Post
No off ramps ahead...

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
quote:

I read this stuff on GLP. " Russians on the move" and so forth. The question is... A)_is the IDF going to counter-strike Iran? And just when? This pause is one of two things--they are thinking it over and contemplating the results. B)_ The IDF is 100% positive going to counter-strike and they are positioning, prepping and moving assets for an Iranian response which will be massive and devastating. In short, IDF is preparing a massive, massive counter-strike to permanently take Iran out of the equation.

I even read that rumors are that Russia has provided Iran with nukes already. Also what will Pakistan do? They already promised to backup Turkey should they go to war with Israel. Will they provide nuclear backup to Iran as well.

If Israel counter-strikes Iran, then Iran will assuredly respond in a massive, massive way. They would not even need nuclear weapons--of which they may have a limited number right now. All they have to do is mount radio-active isotopes on conventional missiles and fire a shit load of them at Israel's major cities. Even if you shoot them down, you contaminate large swaths of Israeli territory making it uninhabitable. I think this is what Iran has up its sleeve. That and possibly chemical and biologicals weapons mounted on their missiles. They would positively use these types of weapons should Israel use small tactical nuclear weapons on any targets in Iran--or should Israel use neutron weapons on any Iranian targets (of which they have many).

If Israel responds--the whole fucking middle east will explode and the war will come here to North America.

Agreed...plus the war will be nuclear.

posted Hide Post
People in Isn'treal are getting out of Dodge City before the big strikes which will involve fissile materials in some form. Airports are packed with people wanting to go on 'vacation.'

https://twitter.com/Israel_Ira.../1779654639828492690

posted Hide Post

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
It's ON LIKE DONKEYKONG

posted Hide Post
Am wondering if the IDF had their 'Scoobie-Doo" moment and did the math on their defense from the attack. It cost them and their allies 1.4 billion dollars in armaments to defend against a bunch of throw-away, decoy targets.

Iran managed to penetrate THE MOST heavily defended, by the most advanced air-defenses known to mankind with their strike on an IDF airbase in the south of Israel. They also managed a strike on another airbase and a secret intelligence station in Northern Israel--inflicting heavy casualties.

After the attack with the firs two waves of decoy, throw-away targets, they came in with their latest hypersonic missiles which the IDF could not defend against.

Now imagine an Iranian counter-strike with about 1,500 missiles--with a cost of about 50 to 75 billion dollars of ordinance used to defend against. Israel is probably doing the math now. Any strike against Iran would most likely result in the expenditure of nearly all of their missile defense assets--which are not replaceable quickly in the short term. An all out war with Iran (win or lose) would complete bankrupt Israel and the USA if it chooses to get involved in the fight.

We're talking a couple trillion dollars in expenditures in any war with Iran in which the USA is directly involved.

Most likely Iran would use some sort of WMD (dirty bombs or tactical nukes) on Israel--and Israel would cease to exist. Iran if struck with a nuclear strike would continue on--semi crippled as the country is 400 times the size of Israel.

posted Hide Post
Oooops I take it all back--seems like it on now. Explosions in Iran now....

posted Hide Post
Shit is going to fly now.
Buckle up.

posted Hide Post
Whelp...civilization was nice.

Do we bid our adieu's now or wait til the radiation settles?

The greatest prison people live in, is the fear of what other people think.

Posts: 22 | Registered: January 27, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post