Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Gonzalo Lira has died in a Ukrainian prison
Go
New
Find
Tools

Gonzalo Lira has died in a Ukrainian prison
 Login/Join

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted
Link

It's twitter, hopefully this will be clickable.

Posts: 899 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just saw this at no man's land.
For this to happen to an American citizen in a country that we are 'supporting' in a 'war' is beyond comprehension.
FJB

Posts: 402 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please note that this man was an AMERICAN CITIZEN who spoke the truth.
He was in-country, watching first hand what was transpiring. All the corruption and all the incompetence going on in that country.

Don't know if this has been verified yet.
Possibly true.

Ukraine's best move was to deport Gonzolo, not throw him into a prison for his views.

Posts: 9425 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2851 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:
quote:

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Wow. Really?
What did he do to you?

Posts: 402 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
If Ukraine isn't as corrupt as he claimed, then he was a propagandist. If it is as corrupt as he claimed, then he was an idiot. Either way, it doesn't strike me as much of a loss. He was apparently one of those red pill predators as well.

Posts: 3066 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow. Really?
What did he do to you?

Apparently nothing... but this is the type of reaction you get from a person who's IQ is in the mid 70's.

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:
If Ukraine isn't as corrupt as he claimed, then he was a propagandist. If it is as corrupt as he claimed, then he was an idiot. Either way, it doesn't strike me as much of a loss. He was apparently one of those red pill predators as well.
Thumbs Up

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4539 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just what is a red pill predator? Serious question.

Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
People who make money telling losers that women are gold-digging whores and how best to treat them that way. Just another part of the cynical extremes of the social media ecosystem, most of which should be sterilized with hard radiation.

Posts: 3066 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nyvrMYGEz4

Posts: 2851 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nyvrMYGEz4

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4nyvrMYGEz4?si=XATXkGyiTKHqwOG7" title="YouTube video player" width="560">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Ok. I've seen this video posted in other places. Who is the guy making this video? And why should we listen to or believe him?

I listened to Lira and didn't get any "I hate women" vibes from him and I didn't hear him say such a thing.

I think the pro-Putin stuff is like the anti-semitic stuff and the racist stuff- the usual labels - that people throw around for whatever reasons. I am not pro-Putin but I am not pro-Zelensky either. They are both politicians. One put into power by the USA back in 2014. (BTW, I heard the other day that Zelensky couldn't speak Ukrainian when he was put in office. Does anyone know if that is true or not?)

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Brutus, thanks for that video. It connected so many dots for me. Big Grin

When Gonzalo died the first time, I had no idea who he was and it led me to a YT of George Bruno who seemed devastated by rumors of Lira's death. I gather now (after your video) that this guy GB followed a lot of Lira's advice, often referring to how he had been "red-pilled" himself by Lira. GB caters to 'victimized' men. The guy is high maintenance and almost a parody of the women he ridicules and criticizes...at the molecular level, of course.

I will miss watching Gonzalo, he had an infectious laugh and I did enjoy his "journalistic analysis" of what he perceived was going on from a local perspective. Certainly the State Dept could have traded him for another Griner or international mass murderer. Maybe he was closer to the truth and had to be disappeared, no one knows for sure. Regardless of how he lived his life, he was a son and a brother.

Posts: 899 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to laugh about it some more.

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao