Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Eclipse 4-8-24
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Eclipse 4-8-24
 Login/Join

posted
I couldn't find a dedicated thread about the eclipse, ergo here's this one. (sorry, Max, if I missed one of yours)

https://rumble.com/v4n15f6-maj...h-solar-eclipse.html

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5726 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
Yep.

April 8th..

Posts: 12207 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could travel three hours to my brothers to be in the pathway but with the hype being spread about it.It seems like the world is converging for some type of Pagan ritual.So I will stay home as a sidenote who knows what some strung out idiot will do down in methland!

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
from GLP

1) Possible 7+ Quake along the west-coast of South America due to antipode convergence from the Taiwan quake. 70% chance in the next 3 days.

2) Possible approximately 6 along the west coast of USA in the next week due to standing wave along the Ring of Fire.

3) Possible approximately 6 in Southern Europe in the next week due to spreading of the Taiwan wave thru Iran and convergence in Turkey.

These are just estimates. Hopefully nothing happens, but usually there is always an effect from a major quake. In this case the cause is the 7.5 Taiwan quake.

Keep an eye on the Sun as a trigger for the above listed forecasted quakes.

Stay tuned for updates.
DOORBERT IS ALIVE
Trending Now

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Strange video

Not sure how to embed the link, maybe an assist from Poodles? Smile

I found this video strange. Summary: we've been celebrating Easter on the wrong day, it actually starts on April 1 ending April 7 with an eclipse and earthquake, and the Resurrection on April 8, Ascension beginning on April 9.

Also have been seeing some articles about making sure you have a couple of weeks of food and to fill up your gas tanks. For an eclipse lasting less than 4 minutes?

One article even mentioned protecting your pets. You may not be able to find them in the dark, they may be startled and confused, also nocturnal animals may come to prey upon them.

The hype for this event is a little disturbing. I did get special solar glasses to see it if we don't have cloud coverage.

Posts: 900 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sorry, Ginger.. I don't know anything about tik tok :-/

The hype is ramping up. Research accordingly.. in this case, here's an example:

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." Matthew 24:36

"But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father." Mark 13:32

If you check the links you can read the quotes in context. The site has pretty good search features also.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
In an emergency weekend broadcast that he does not normally do, Mike Adams of the "Health Ranger Report" discussed some of the latest revelations about strange and spooky things that are scheduled to occur during the April 8 solar eclipse across the United States.

In addition to creating an X-marks-the-spot crossover with the last Great American Eclipse that occurred on Aug. 21, 2017, that crossover occurring smack-dead-center over the epicenter of the New Madrid Seismic Zone, the April 8 eclipse will also coincide with some strange government events that bear ominous implications.

One of the things Adams discussed in the video below – be sure to watch – is the fact that TxDMV announced a travel ban prohibiting size and weight permitted travel on eclipse day across 80 Texas counties.

In short, TxDMV is prohibiting basically all commercial trucks from traveling on April 8 in 80 Texas counties "from Anderson to Zavala," or from A to Z.

"Have you ever heard of a solar eclipse resulting in state officials banning commercial trucks?" Adams asked, perplexed.

What the travel ban means is that all commercial trucks carrying things like gravel, diesel, sections of bridges, tractors and other agricultural equipment, cattle and groceries to grocery stores, and bulk food supplies to restaurants will have to stop delivering on April 8.

"On April 8, no stores are going to get supplies – and you know that just-in-time delivery is a very real thing," Adams warns.

"It's almost like Texas is causing a supply chain crisis on purpose on April 8 ... Something is weird about this. Something is odd about the government's overreaction, and I don't yet know what it is

[link to www.naturalnews.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
The 1st great American solar Eclipse happened on August 21, 2017. Do you know what has happened in the last 7 years?

1. 33 days later on September 23, 2017 the Revelation 12:1-2 sign happened. A once in human history event.

2. 42 days after the Great American Solar Eclipse the deadliest mass shooting by a single gunman in American history took place at the HARVEST festival in SIN CITY on October 1, 2017.

3. In November 2017 the development of the Trump Peace plan began which was led by Mr.666 Jared Kushner

4. President Donald Trump formally unveiled the plan in a White House press conference alongside Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on 28 January 2020. The vision for peace divided the promise land by giving East Jerusalem to the "palenstinans"

5. 2 days later on the 30th of January 2020 the WHO declared the outbreak of COVID 19 a public health emergency of international concern! The scamdemic began in epic proportions the likes of which the world had never seen! Put on your
M-A-S-K if you want to buy, sell, travel said Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates! And to make matters worse roll up your sleeve for you clot shot and booster said the Vax Daddy with operation Warp speed!

6. On 24 February 2022, Russia invaded Ukraine. A war that is still raging today

7. On 7 October 2023 Hamas attacked Israel and the war continues to this day.

8. On the 25th of March 2024 the UN Security Council passes Gaza ceasefire resolution, U.S. doesn't veto

9. On the 26th of March, The star spangled banner is brought down when the DALI cargo ship slams into the Francis scott key bridge.

10. All this happened within the last 7 years before April 8, 2024

What will follow the next Great American Solar eclipse? Well read the Bible and you will know! In Jesus name, Amen!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
The 1st great American solar Eclipse happened on August 21, 2017. Do you know what has happened in the last 7 years?

1. 33 days later on September 23, 2017 the Revelation 12:1-2 sign happened. A once in human history event.

2. 42 days after the Great American Solar Eclipse the deadliest mass shooting by a single gunman in American history took place at the HARVEST festival in SIN CITY on October 1, 2017.

3. In November 2017 the development of the Trump Peace plan began which was led by Mr.666 Jared Kushner

4. President Donald Trump formally unveiled the plan in a White House press conference alongside Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on 28 January 2020. The vision for peace divided the promise land by giving East Jerusalem to the "palenstinans"

5. 2 days later on the 30th of January 2020 the WHO declared the outbreak of COVID 19 a public health emergency of international concern! The scamdemic began in epic proportions the likes of which the world had never seen! Put on your
M-A-S-K if you want to buy, sell, travel said Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates! And to make matters worse roll up your sleeve for you clot shot and booster said the Vax Daddy with operation Warp speed!

6. On 24 February 2022, Russia invaded Ukraine. A war that is still raging today

7. On 7 October 2023 Hamas attacked Israel and the war continues to this day.

8. On the 25th of March 2024 the UN Security Council passes Gaza ceasefire resolution, U.S. doesn't veto

9. On the 26th of March, The star spangled banner is brought down when the DALI cargo ship slams into the Francis scott key bridge.

10. All this happened within the last 7 years before April 8, 2024

What will follow the next Great American Solar eclipse? Well read the Bible and you will know! In Jesus name, Amen!

I'm not making a connection with the "Revelation 12:1-2 sign" reference. What was it that happened on Sept 23/2017 and how does that equate to Rev 12:1-2? A celestial event?

The rest of the list... without explaining alleged correlation of events to biblical prophecy, this list doesn't make much (any) sense, other than fear mongering. Sorry, "Well read the Bible and you will know!" doesn't work for me.

>>>

>>>

<<<

Tardigrade A+
Picture of ANGRY RAGEHEAD
posted Hide Post
The ApocEclipse!

Eek

We will be right in it, hoping for clear skies!

popcorn

Posts: 1696 | Location: Vagina Gulch | Registered: April 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
I'm not making a connection with the "Revelation 12:1-2 sign" reference. What was it that happened on Sept 23/2017 and how does that equate to Rev 12:1-2? A celestial event?

The rest of the list... without explaining alleged correlation of events to biblical prophecy, this list doesn't make much (any) sense, other than fear mongering. Sorry, "Well read the Bible and you will know!" doesn't work for me.

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2851 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m trying to decide should I sacrifice a goat or a chicken to appease the gods during this event…

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
I’m trying to decide should I sacrifice a goat or a chicken to appease the gods during this event…

Peacock. Definitely a peacock. Those annoying, destructive ($$$ Mad) bastards = rats with wings. Sacrifice every one of them. They don't even belong on this continent.
1beer1

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sacrifice every one of them. They don't even belong on this continent.

Uh oh. Done gone and got Poodles all riled up by mentioning peacocks.

Sic 'em, girl!

Posts: 2851 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So...wait until the 9th to mail in the I R S extortion check?
I don't owe much, but still...why waste the postage if S really does HTF?

The greatest prison people live in, is the fear of what other people think.

Posts: 22 | Registered: January 27, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:
quote:

Sacrifice every one of them. They don't even belong on this continent.

Uh oh. Done gone and got Poodles all riled up by mentioning peacocks.

Sic 'em, girl!

Yep. In 2014 we evacuated for a month due to the King fire. A neighbor left a dozen or more of those nasty things here to pillage and destroy. When we bought this place DH built a little enclosure to keep the well lines from freezing. He made it look like a Japanese tea house. It was so cool at night with the light on inside, surrounded by snow.. the SOBs destroyed it. And they tore up the roof of the house, scratched up the cars that we couldn't get out in time, on and on. Then there's the males screeching in the trees ALL NIGHT in the summertime. Roll Eyes

Fortunately a neighbor trapped them one by one and took them to the pound to be re-homed. Oh yeah... and they stink!

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ThatNameIsTaken:
So...wait until the 9th to mail in the I R S extortion check?
I don't owe much, but still...why waste the postage if S really does HTF?

lmao DH told me to wait 'til Tuesday to pay the monthly bills Thumbs Up

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:

Fortunately a neighbor trapped them one by one and took them to the pound to be re-homed.

There are some situations that just *BEG* for the use of a .22 rifle.

Wink

Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
Put your zip code in and see where the eclipse will be in your zip code. Texas I hear has cloud cover - most of the States will have cloud cover. Best viewing is in Maine.

https://www.univision.com/espe...lipse-solar-2024-en/

Posts: 1508 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigbadbossydawg:
Put your zip code in and see where the eclipse will be in your zip code. Texas I hear has cloud cover - most of the States will have cloud cover. Best viewing is in Maine.

https://www.univision.com/espe...lipse-solar-2024-en/

In my area (southwest Mississippi) our maximum coverage is supposed to be about 88% at 1:51 PM, but it will probably be a non-event here. Very cloudy today.

Oh well.

lmao