Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
Taiwan's birth rate was down 23% in May compared to prior Mays. It was down 27% in June compared to prior Junes. These discrepancies never happen. We won't know for a while whether the drop is permanent infertility or not among the vaccinated.

Their plan for population control is working. If I were a young woman today, I would not have children. It would be cruel and selfish to bring another human into this world to suffer.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
You’ll breed. You have to. It’s coded.

Posts: 9633 | Registered: November 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alaska:
You’ll breed. You have to. It’s coded.

I'm done with the breeding thing, my two children are too...they were smart not to breed in the first place.

posted Hide Post
Dr. Peter McCullough

quote:
...the first demonstration in a human hepatic or liver cell line that the Pfizer vaccine in fact reverse transcribes and installs DNA into the human genome.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5717 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Frightening!

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Did you get the test?

Covid Test Swabs up close

I can't get it to embed, sorry

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
I've never been tested and I don't plan to be tested. Hubby's ENT convinced me that ramming something up the nose is a risk (to puncturing the brain cavity) and should be avoided if possible.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've never been tested and I don't plan to be tested. Hubby's ENT convinced me that ramming something up the nose is a risk (to puncturing the brain cavity) and should be avoided if possible.

"Hubby's ENT" is a fucking fool.

Roll Eyes

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2850 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:
quote:

"Hubby's ENT" is a fucking fool.
It was advice preceding sinus surgery. I'll take his understanding of anatomy over yours, thank you.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
https://www.commonsense.news/p...ing?utm_source=email

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4539 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:

Because the longer they keep up this farce, the never-ending lie about how “safe and effective” the poison jabs are, the longer they stay out of jail and the more money they can accrue to help their legal case afterwards. Or maybe the more money they can use to build their underground hide out of which to run and hide when they get caught. Either way, the children are not what they are worried about. It’s their pocketbook.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
OneAmerica Insurance

The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers nationwide.

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

[link to www.thecentersquare.com (secure)]

Posts: 12203 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Need a better link Max

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
Need a better link Max

here you go

>>>

>>>

<<<

Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
Coffins for Children Ordered in Bulk, 'First Time in Over 30 Years' (Exclusive Interview)
Miranda SellickJuly 14, 202228 comments4 min read

A Toronto-area casket manufacturer has seen a dramatic rise in orders for smaller-sized coffins since the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines. Children are dying.

Posts: 12203 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
link

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^

And yet, the health care workers are on the radio/internet pleading with people to get the jab. One commentator went through all the jab scenarios, and with each one, she fear mongered. Dr. McCullough and Dr. Malone said "when the government is pushing the jab, do the opposite of what they tell you to do." I don't know of anyone who trusts the government after this....I never trusted them even before covid...

Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
What will it be just in time for midterms? Monkeypox or the latest and greatest (and most dangerous ad deadly!) C-19 variant that will preven people from voting in person?

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 698 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jombi:
What will it be just in time for midterms? Monkeypox or the latest and greatest (and most dangerous ad deadly!) C-19 variant that will preven people from voting in person?

Cutaneous findings following COVID‐19 vaccination

COVID shots and Skin disorders

Nigeria to investigate rare monkeypox cases in UK

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Trump aide claims Covid 'came out of the box ready to infect' - claiming virus was being worked on by scientists in a Chinese lab

Dr Deborah Birx said most viruses take months or years to become infectious. But the infectious diseases expert and former presidential Covid adviser said Covid ‘was already more infectious than flu when it first arrived’ She said that meant Covid was either an ‘abnormal thing of nature’ or that Chinese scientists were ‘working on coronavirus vaccines’ and became infected. She accused China of initially covering up how infectious Covid was ‘China was implying that they were containing it, but asymptomatic spread cannot be contained without testing,’ she said ....

More at the link:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...ox-ready-infect.html

Bio-weapon....is my guess, but it backfired.