Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
Anyone find a website that does the opposite of this? This is some really evil crap right here. Propaganda on steroids!

Sorry AntiVaxxer

That sure is quite the list.

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
FBDNb-CGVg-Agl-CHq

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lol:
quote:
Anyone find a website that does the opposite of this? This is some really evil crap right here. Propaganda on steroids!

Sorry AntiVaxxer

That sure is quite the list.

Yup, let's see the list derived from VAERS, I'm sure it is quite the list as well. We can have a "list off" for king of the lists.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
This Southwest/ATC story looks to be huge this week. This needs to be put in front of everyone to bypass the media blackout.

This sums it up nicely.
Screen-Shot-2021-10-11-at-7-27-55-AMScreen-Shot-2021-10-11-at-7-30-10-AMScreen-Shot-2021-10-11-at-7-32-00-AMScreen-Shot-2021-10-11-at-7-32-44-AM

posted Hide Post
quote:

Yup, let's see the list derived from VAERS, I'm sure it is quite the list as well. We can have a "list off" for king of the lists.

The "list" is Jessica Rose's VAERS analysis. I'm surprised it's still available on YT:

Jessica Rose

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
quote:

The "list" is Jessica Rose's VAERS analysis. I'm surprised it's still available on YT:

Jessica Rose

Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Prison planet in the making. There are no more conspiracy theories.

link

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5718 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Prison planet in the making. There are no more conspiracy theories.

link

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="360" scrolling="no" src="https://www.bitchute.com/embed/gojrEs2QzYRP/" style="border: none;" width="640">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

OMG!!! Prisoners, we all will be watched, our ever movement, must have approval for anything.

Well, Abbot here in Texas just stopped all entities here from mandating vaccines. We are good until the next election. They will off him soon.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
Add the percentage of vaccinated to the number of covid recovered. I suck at math, but I bet we're at herd immunity numbers. Local cases just started to drop dramatically this week.

Posts: 1584 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jemima:
Add the percentage of vaccinated to the number of covid recovered. I suck at math, but I bet we're at herd immunity numbers. Local cases just started to drop dramatically this week.
Delta was so infectious the hope was it would burn its way through the population and contribute to herd immunity.

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
quote:
Originally posted by Jemima:
Delta was so infectious the hope was it would burn its way through the population and contribute to herd immunity.

I just checked the local stats. 5.7% tested for covid are positive in our county. Herd immunity grows slowly at that rate. Meanwhile the other 95% who tested negative have other nasty bugs that prompted the tests.

Mandatory mask signs are up again, mandatory proof of vaccine for food service is largely ignored so we can still get a cheeseburger.

Posts: 1584 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
LAn3nlX

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
LAn3nlX

Fabulous proof of what bullshit the vaccine is.

Now they are saying people FULLY VACCINATED a should try and catch Covid to improve their immunity!!

The wheel of SCIEnCe turns again…

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People NOT vaccinated might want to catch C19 to create natural immunity. But if vaccine antibodies are still present the immune system may not have the same response as an unvaccinated person in terms of what immunity might result from an infection.

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Big negatory on self infection. Do not recommend.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4539 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:

Whats your view on the vaccine-yes or no...
I don't like the way they push it but know many who have it right now.All vaccinated and getting over it..My friend a nurse says almost everyone in the hospital with it was not vaccinated.I deal with idiots who like to show up sick and not give me personal space until I run them off so I was vaccinated.

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not looking to get infected (mostly because of my age) but I have my stash if I do. For those getting vaccinated, there are protocols to help ward off impacts but they involve starting the day before so you need stuff on hand. Very similar to what you would take to treat C19 - the spike and the inflammatory response. So the choice doesn't have to be risk of an untreated infection versus an unmitigated vaccination.

Unless someone is tested after being vaccinated and has a baseline for comparison, how would you know there was no effect? (Baseline data could be the basis for winning a workplace compensation award if the shot is required by your employer.) It's dubbed the clot shot for a reason. I think even the CDC is now recommending that you suspend heavy physical activity for at least a week after the shot, especially younger males.

The shot is still only for the original strain, it hasn't been updated yet. Charts I'm seeing lately indicate that between 40 and 80 years old you are more likely to catch C19 if vaccinated than if you aren't vaccinated. For other heavily vaccinated countries, the incidence of hospitalization is primarily in the vaccinated.

There is a very large minority of first line responders and healthcare workers who are willing to lose their jobs because they have seen the damage. Other industries willing to go on strike. We're starting to see those impacts.

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
quote:

Whats your view on the vaccine-yes or no...
I don't like the way they push it but know many who have it right now.All vaccinated and getting over it..My friend a nurse says almost everyone in the hospital with it was not vaccinated.I deal with idiots who like to show up sick and not give me personal space until I run them off so I was vaccinated.

I chose to get vaccinated, because I don't ever want to go through what I went through ever again. However, I do have questions about the vax, (and knowing what I know now wonder if I would have gotten it--but I gotta work lol) and given that, I have a real problem with people being forced to vaccinate. It is a violation of personal liberty that the Biden administration is trying to enforce with half baked science, massive propaganda from their media hand maidens and threat of personal and financial ruin.

It can't help but be noted that the vaccine was the perfect tool for Biden and his commie enablers to chisel out half the country (from the military, law enforcement and health care) and pretty effectively attempt to destroy those who didn't vote for him. The left promised to get back at all who voted for Trump, and well, here ya go.

BTW, DS (who was dutifully vaxxed ) tested positive for covid two weeks ago. I told him to go to the ER the other night when he called me and said he was having trouble breathing--no clue why he just didn't go, but after me blowing up at him for not doing so, he went. Guess what? Covid pneumonia with ground glass opacities. He is home on antibiotics but has to check in daily with his md (and me).

Fucking Chinese and their bioweapon. Fucking Left and their social agendas. Burn them all. Mad

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
And I call bullshit on that "only the unvaccinated are getting sick". Every single one of my current covid patients were vaccinated. Every. One.

Biden's media mouthpieces just have to keep pumping the narrative to keep the country from rising up and destroying that piece of shit.

posted Hide Post
quote:
And I call bullshit on that "only the unvaccinated are getting sick". Every single one of my current covid patients were vaccinated. Every. One.

Biden's media mouthpieces just have to keep pumping the narrative to keep the country from rising up and destroying that piece of shit.

I have read they are getting hospitals to change the status of vaccinated people who were admitted to unvaccinated.I also wonder if it was the right thing to do after seeing how many of the vaccines problems have been covered up.To my knowledge I don’t actually know anyone vaccinated who had problems though.
I should add I am in a more rural location as towns of two to 14000 are spread out 10 to 20 miles apart so there is a probability that the percentage of vaccinated people could be smaller.

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post