Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:

A doctor from here got Covid in Europe on vacation after already having the vaxx, much earlier this year. He was screaming at everyone to get vaxxed to not just protect yourself, but your family, friends and neighbors. How the hell did his vaccine do that? How did that work out for all his family, friends and neighbors when he still got it. Amazing how stupid they think we are.

As far as I'm aware, *NO* vaccine *EVER* has had any guarantee, expressed or implied, that it is or would be 100% effective.

I'm pretty sure you'll find cases from back in the day where SOME people still contracted polio even after having received the polio vaccine. And the reason we don't see polio today is because, while not perfect, it was PRETTY FUCKING EFFECTIVE.

I'm not a huge proponent of this vaccine or any other, even though I've had both courses of Moderna, but I simply have to point out that your use of that example in your reasoning is extremely poorly founded and is the hallmark of an uneducated and hysterical mind.

Roll Eyes

It isn’t a vaccine. It is a GM gene therapy which does not stop any infection, wasn’t designed to stop infections and does not work as they state it will.

I applaud you taking the therapy jab, but I won’t be called “selfish” by someone who feels all superior because he got himself the jab, went on a trip, caught Covid and brought it home to his friends, family and neighbors himself. Then calls me selfish for not getting jabbed. Nope…He was the selfish one.

One of the biggest put offs with this entire Jab O Rama is the high and mighty chest thumping of those that feel superior by getting their jabs, what martyrs! lmao

We were told that trying to vaccinate during the middle a pandemic just makes the virus mutate in the vaccinated body, which has now occurred. It happened with the Spanish Flu.

Some peeps refuse to see because they are scared to see. I can’t blame them.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5718 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lol:
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
Here are graphs for Australia but I have seen similar for the US.

https://vaccinationdilemma.com...es-vaccination-html/

Here’s a Measles chart for the US where the vaccine was introduced around 1963.

Epic fail, lol. The MORTALITY graphs (ie, the ones that matter) for the US do not look like your CASE graph at all. Deaths had been close to ZERO since at least 1940. Long before the vaccine was introduced. Go sit in the corner.

Besides, our immune systems need to develop. The childhood diseases are an important part of that. We used to get measles during the few years of our life when it was easy to deal with and then we had lifetime immunity. Mothers had immunity they could pass on to their nursing babies to protect them during that period. Now because of these fucking stupid measles vaccines babies are vulnerable (because mothers don't have natural immunity any more) and adults are also vulnerable (the vaccine isn't lifetime at all, you need dangerous boosters). So what was a very workable arrangement, with a very low death rate, is now causing immeasurable harm because the vaccine is not safe. Or effective. And has introduced a strain of measles we never had to deal with before.

Go back to your corner.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
It's difficult to argue with people who think that expiration dates aren't on packaging, but patent dates are.

1hi1

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10638 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
The MORTALITY graphs (ie, the ones that matter)

The mortality graphs likely provide little comfort to the thousands who were hospitalized or developed encephalitis.

quote:
Before the measles vaccination program started in 1963, an estimated 3 to 4 million people got measles each year in the United States. Of these, approximately 500,000 cases were reported each year to CDC; of these, 400 to 500 died, 48,000 were hospitalized, and 1,000 developed encephalitis (brain swelling) from measles

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xromad:
It's difficult to argue with people who think that expiration dates aren't on packaging, but patent dates are.
It's difficult to argue with an idiot who thinks someone could actually think that. The vaccine was patented before the Sars-Cov-2 outbreak was acknowledged. You missed the joke because you're too unconscious to realize that.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lol:
quote:
The MORTALITY graphs (ie, the ones that matter)

The mortality graphs likely provide little comfort to the thousands who were hospitalized or developed encephalitis.

quote:
Before the measles vaccination program started in 1963, an estimated 3 to 4 million people got measles each year in the United States. Of these, approximately 500,000 cases were reported each year to CDC; of these, 400 to 500 died, 48,000 were hospitalized, and 1,000 developed encephalitis (brain swelling) from measles

Millions benefit from going through measles provided it is in early childhood.

And why are you spouting bullshit about 400 to 500 dying? That wasn't the case in 1963 when the vaccine was introduced. It was from decades before that. There was hardly any mortality as of 1963. CDC doesn't want you to know that. You're quoting a corrupt agency that literally burned data that proved the MMR was associated with autism.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Millions benefit from going through measles provided it is in early childhood.

The thousands who were hospitalized or developed encephalitis didn’t seem to benefit.

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by xromad:
It's difficult to argue with an idiot who thinks someone could actually think that. The vaccine was patented before the Sars-Cov-2 outbreak was acknowledged. You missed the joke because you're too unconscious to realize that.

Don't think you were joking. You're also into waves as I recall.

Now continue ignoring me.

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10638 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Oooo oooo, look at the charts I found!!

Oooo oooo, look at the measles that used to be!!

Oooooh, look at meeeeee! I took the jab at the jab fest and got a lotto ticket. (Thumps chests). I am protected and you aren’t (boastfully bragging)….

Clue…. vvvv.

HEY DUMB ASSES, go home and argue with your walls. They will listen to you. We don’t.

No one cares about your knuckle dragging research to prove what you did was right. Okay?

You did it. Get over it.

Those that didn’t, won’t get it because of your measles charts, boasting, bragging and insults.

Get over yourself.

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oooo oooo, look at the charts I found!!

Oooo oooo, look at the measles that used to be!!

Oooooh, look at meeeeee! I took the jab at the jab fest and got a lotto ticket. (Thumps chests). I am protected and you aren’t (boastfully bragging)….

Clue…. vvvv.

HEY DUMB ASSES, go home and argue with your walls. They will listen to you. We don’t.

No one cares about your knuckle dragging research to prove what you did was right. Okay?

You did it. Get over it.

Those that didn’t, won’t get it because of your measles charts, boasting, bragging and insults.

Get over yourself.

Well as long as YOU'RE here pontificating from YOUR point of view, WE will be here pontificating from OUR point of view.

As a matter of fact, you can just start referring to me as "Brutus Pontificus".

Big Grin

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2850 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Dr. Robert Malone, Inventor of mRNA Vaccine

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
You know what poodles. I am done trying to educate the mass of dead stumps here. Let em die off. I hate to say that, especially if they cannot reverse their mistakes. If one does not want to see, they never will.

We need to keep sharing data amongst ourselves where these Neanderthals can’t foul or shit on the lawn of knowledge.

Any way to make a thread for just a marked few?

Maybe clean this one up and move it there?

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
Just have it moved to the Bomb Shelter.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
The jab renders your immune system worthless.

Pretty nice work, huh?

https://www.news-medical.net/n...mmune-responses.aspx

Lol, we could move it to your genitals. No one ever sees that and it hasn’t been cleaned in ages!

posted Hide Post
quote:

Keep this up and you might learn something. Eventually. Or not. Thanks for validating Dr Malone's professional expertise Thumbs Up

As long as you're here, with your heart all afluttering and your fingers twitching at the keyboard, riddle me this. By what magic do you and xrotard keep the exact same schedule? Show up on threads simultaneously, within minutes of each other, repeatedly? I think we may have a secret soy boi love story here.
1beer1

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
The jab renders your immune system worthless.

Pretty nice work, huh?

https://www.news-medical.net/n...mmune-responses.aspx

posted Hide Post
quote:
It is Dr. Katalin Karikó and her collaborator Dr. Drew Weissman who are more commonly credited with laying the groundwork for mRNA vaccines.
Now there's a lie. The newest propaganda to bolster the failing narrative. But lol doesn't care how worthless his information is.

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
All I know is what I've been reading and watching videos from people suffering from the vax and I will not be getting the shot.
I refuse to be an experiment thank you very much.
I don't know if this lady is what she says she is but listening to her I am even more sure I'm not getting the shot

https://thephaser.com/2021/07/...on-vaxx-catastrophe/

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1242 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post