Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    A cult, you say? Of Death?
Go
New
Find
Tools

A cult, you say? Of Death?
 Login/Join

posted
https://www.libertystorch.info/20

A cult, you say? Of Death?

By Ragin Dave in death cults

Why, I wonder what actions a satanic death cult would take to show that it’s a satanic death cult. I mean, they don’t often parade around in pentagrams and occult clothing, although that’s certainly happening in Hollywood. Still, if one were a member of a satanic death cult, how would we know?

New documents obtained via public record request by the Center for Medical Progress (CMP) reveal contracts and conversations between Planned Parenthood and the University of California San Diego (UCSD) where the abortion provider agreed to supply aborted fetal body parts to the school explicitly for “valuable consideration.” In exchange, the university would grant Planned Parenthood ownership of all “patents” and “intellectual property” developed through research and experiments using the supplied fetal tissue.

Oh, well…. I suppose the selling of body parts of babies who were murdered in the womb might serve as a good sign.

In all seriousness folks, every time you walk past a Planned Parenthood clinic you should be cautions about the sulfur and brimstone emanating from the place. I have no doubt that demons dance down the halls in some form or another. They are killing babies and then selling the body parts. And they have been doing this for years. There was an undercover journalist, a REAL one not some Democrat party mouthpiece, who got video of a Planned Parenthood ghoul bragging about selling the body parts of dead babies back in 2014. And you know it’s been going on a lot longer than that. Part of the reason I refused the jab was because it used embryonic kidney cells in the development of it. They claim that those cells are from a baby who was murdered back in the 60’s.

I call bullshit. Because Planned Parenthood is selling off body parts today to universities and other entities. We know for a fact that companies are buying the body parts to use in research. What’s more plausible: That big pharma has somehow managed to find a way to grow kidney cells from an fetus for sixty years, or that they just replenish their supply from willing suppliers?

Do you know how they obtain an embryonic kidney? They have to get it through vivisection. The baby has to be alive as they cut the kidneys out. Killing the baby first risks damaging the kidneys and that makes them worthless.

Do you understand just how fucking evil that is? Just the thought of it makes my stomach churn.

So yeah. Death cult. Cult of Death. These people aren’t possessed, they are willingly working with Satan himself. And they’re not even bothering to hide it anymore.24/03/06/a-cult-you-say-of-death/

Posts: 400 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post