Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    SO WHEN AND HOW WILL THEY SHIT-CAN OLD JOE? Total meltdown by Biden in debate -- Ultimate humiliation
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools

SO WHEN AND HOW WILL THEY SHIT-CAN OLD JOE? Total meltdown by Biden in debate -- Ultimate humiliation
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Ohhhhhh---he had a cold and a "bad night."
Yeah, right. Uh-huh.... that's the story now.

So just when (and how) are they going to shit-can old Joe?

25th Amendment?
Massive pressure from the donkey party?
Family intervention?
Sudden illness as an excuse?

This old fucker can't string two words together anymore--and they can't hide it anymore. I just love it that 'meat-head' was screaming at the TV screen during the debate. And Hanoi had tears streaming down here face. But can yuou imagine the knee-pad falatio-artist as president? Fukkkkkk-me!

The donkey-party dog pile grows and grows with every day passing. Sweeeet huh?!

Posts: 9544 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tulsi says that Old-Joe is "insane" --on top of being old....

posted Hide Post
Oh c'mon
We ALL know damn well this was no accident or surprise to any of them. Nothing happens by accident in politics. It was a well-orchestrated take down in order to make US demand he be removed in order to bring in their candidate of choice. I'm going for hildawg n moochelle but that's just a gut feeling with nothing to back it up.

The greatest prison people live in, is the fear of what other people think.

Posts: 32 | Registered: January 27, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Little ole tulsi is a proud graduate of klaus schwab's young leaders school of thought.
So is ramaswamy.
So they're programmed to talk shit and make it look like they're on "your"side and just "appalled" by whats happening in this country

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1277 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
When Biden emerges with good health and cognitive recovery, it will be Hunter in a Joe Mask. Watch carefully, cogent Joe and Hunter will never be seen together again.

Ever deal with a narcissist with dementia? They don't give up their power. They get mean, destructive and violent. Hunter and Dr. Jill aren't willing to give up their money laundering. Let Joe run, call Scooby Doo to pull the mask off Fake Biden.

What's totally sickening is the Democrats are all about party with no fucks given for the American People. What's totally funny is grown ass adults crying their eyes out over Joe because the TV told them it was okay to believe their own eyes this time.

Liberal Tears are delicious!

Posts: 1624 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
Ol' Joe will get the secret needle and die in his sleep in the next couple of weeks. If you've ever been around a power control freak with dementia, you know they will not give up their power willingly. They get mean, destructive and violent. Death Cult Democrats won't put up with that shit.

Hunter will put on the Joe mask, he and Dr. Jill will do everything they can to hold onto the brand and fuck the American People.

Posts: 1624 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
That demented old commie fucker drifted off into La-La Land noticeably enough that it wouldn't have surprised me if his handlers thought that he might have shit himself.

Kind of reminded me of how a baby will get real quiet sometimes when they're taking a big dump in their diaper.

Roll Eyes

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2903 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:
That demented old commie fucker drifted off into La-La Land noticeably enough that it wouldn't have surprised me if his handlers thought that he might have shit himself.

Kind of reminded me of how a baby will get real quiet sometimes when they're taking a big dump in their diaper.

Roll Eyes

His decline is rapidly accelerating. Looks like the Congress may invoke the 25th Amendment, and there is pretty strong bipartisan support.

What an utter shitshow. shtf2

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4593 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My long-time writing partner (over 25 years FYI) died a couple years ago from Parkinson's disease... actually the Louie Body form of Parkinson's.

He didn't inform me that he was afflicted with Parkinson's until around 2013--and before that I noticed symptoms that are IDENTICAL to that exhibited by Sleepy-Joe-Biden. Stiff gate. Blank stares. Slow movements, etc. At that point he could no longer work effectively (writing) and I was going it alone for many years. By 2017 he was beginning to lose mental capacity--showing IDENTICAL symptoms displayed by Sleepy-Joe right now.

Then by 2018 He was extremely forgetful. Thoughts wandering. And beginning to experience psychoses--believing the FBI was investigating him, seeing things and people that were not there and so forth. He was being treated with a new drug to help with the mental delusions at one point. He began having great difficulty walking and staying awake and then began a rapid decline into near paralysis, incontinency, in ability to talk, difficulty breathing and so forth. He finally died in March of 2022, in bed paralyzed.

Post mortem and analysis revealed (over a year later BTW) he has Louie Body form of Parkinson's--the same thing comedian Robin Williams committed suicide over years before.

Sleepy-Joe could possibly have Louie Body--which is the worst form of Parkinson's and there is no way to diagnose without doing a post mortem brain section. Louie Body sufferers have massive psychoses and delusions. This is most likely what we have as a president right now--and the whole world knows it. Parkinson's sufferers also have greatly reduced mental capacity and also suffer from psychoses and delusions. From what I see--Sleepy Joe is sliding into Stage 4 of either form of Parkinson's.

So who is running thing's behind the scenes now?
This is the million dollar question.
Yeah, they/them can pump up Sleepy-Joe with drugs to get him to function for a few hours.
But what comes after that?

We now learn that he is only good from 10am to 4pm in the afternoon.
After that it's nap-time... most likely the rest of the day and night like my friend.
And he is going to address NATO?
WTF?!!!!

He is going to lead the country into a war in Ukraine--with Russia?
Are you fucking kidding me?

I can just see Sleepy-Joe right now, sitting at the Resolute Desk--Jill slides a document in front of him, "now sign this honey." Joe stares at her with spittle running down his chin. His hand trembles as Hunter puts a pen in it. The process continues until Joe is unable to stay awake much longer. Then Hunter gives him a double strength Red Bull--which juices up Joe for another hour or so until he crashes.

What nobody talks about is that Joe can stay in the race--and replace Knee-Pads Harris with another bright and shinny penny as VP. They could win and a week after taking office again--Joe Biden resigns, handing over the keys to the White House to the shinny penny (most likely a radical communist of the first order).

Mull it all over for a while.

posted Hide Post
quote:
His decline is rapidly accelerating. Looks like the Congress may invoke the 25th Amendment, and there is pretty strong bipartisan support.

Congress alone cannot invoke the 25th.
It has to start with the Vice President I believe--then it is put to his cabinet members, who then bring it to congress.

If congress could do this alone--then they could invoke the 25th on any president they did not like or concur with.

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
It's just hard for me to believe that the dumbocraps are stupid enough to *NOT* realize that having Biden as the nominee is the best chance that Trump has of winning.

I'm looking for them to name a different nominee at the convention next month. I'm a bit surprised that they haven't already done so and have killed so much time leaving Biden as their presumptive nominee. Maybe whoever they have in mind will do better in the race against Trump with only 2 1/2 months notice until the election than if they had announced him/her back around the first of the year.

1dunno1

Posts: 2903 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
I think if Biden does drop out, it won't be soon. They'll time it so that the honeymoon phase with the new candidate is still in full swing and the voters are enamored with the new candidate on election day. They can't do it too soon or there will be too much time to dig up the goods on the Biden replacement.

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 743 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
agree with Jombi
Methinks they will run potato head right up until the deadline and replace with minutes to spare, thus giving tRump et al as little time as possible to mount a defensive campaign against the new candidates - which I still think will be hildawg n moochelle

The greatest prison people live in, is the fear of what other people think.

Posts: 32 | Registered: January 27, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
Lewy body dementia

https://www.mayoclinic.org/dis...-causes/syc-20352025

Lewy body dementia is the second most common type of dementia after Alzheimer's disease. Protein deposits called Lewy bodies develop in nerve cells in the brain. The protein deposits affect brain regions involved in thinking, memory and movement. This condition is also known as dementia with Lewy bodies.

Lewy body dementia causes a decline in mental abilities that gradually gets worse over time. People with Lewy body dementia might see things that aren't there. This is known as visual hallucinations. They also may have changes in alertness and attention.

People with Lewy body dementia might experience Parkinson's disease symptoms. These symptoms may include rigid muscles, slow movement, trouble walking and tremors.

posted Hide Post