Did you get the shot?

This topic can be found at:
https://unclebobs.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8971047813/m/7357019596

February 02, 2023, 06:56
Jefiner
Did you get the shot?
quote:
prions as an example are misfolded proteins

This. I had a patient (retired Green Beret) who contracted Creutzfeld-Jacob disease from eating contaminated sheep brains/eyes in Afghanistan. Part of getting down with the natives, I guess.

Think mad cow for humans. It is a horrible disease and led to an awful death.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.
February 04, 2023, 03:51
Alaska
Yeah I studied that in detail, the prion form exists at a lower energy state and once folded can’t be unfolded.
February 04, 2023, 16:02
Ter
Whereas prions are an accident of a stereochemical nature, I have not seen any evidence that meat from mRNA-vaccinated cattle can lead to formation of prions after ingestion.

I am not saying it is impossible but for now it is just a theory.
February 04, 2023, 17:19
Alaska
Wtf. Full stop. Prion folding has nothing to do with mRNA bullshit.
February 04, 2023, 17:21
Alaska
Prion has to do with a lower energy state of a molecule.
February 04, 2023, 17:37
bigbadbossydawg
Meanwhile, children in California are no longer required to get the jab. I think they smell what's coming their way...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khaziKOnBHo
February 05, 2023, 18:35
raisedbypoodles
Our hearts are heavy. We've lost another friend.. died suddenly, fully vxxd, recently boosted, up to date w/all available. Blood clot left ventricle. Another coincidence, no doubt.

I spoke w/him 2 days ago about the ins & outs of filling his new freezer w/meat. He was well & upbeat about stocking up on meats. He was a good, kind man, a good friend.

Update 2-5-23 (Friends, coworkers/associates, relatives, neighbors)

11 dead
9 disabled for life
----------------
20 total

(most recent prior update pg 85)

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<
February 06, 2023, 03:32
Mr Breeze
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Our hearts are heavy. We've lost another friend.. died suddenly, fully vxxd, recently boosted, up to date w/all available. Blood clot left ventricle. Another coincidence, no doubt.

I spoke w/him 2 days ago about the ins & outs of filling his new freezer w/meat. He was well & upbeat about stocking up on meats. He was a good, kind man, a good friend.

Update 2-5-23 (Friends, coworkers/associates, relatives, neighbors)

11 dead
9 disabled for life
----------------
20 total

(most recent prior update pg 85)

Sorry Poodles, it's enough to destroy your heart, sadness now, rage later. When will the rage reach a crescendo with everyone? That will be a day for sure.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------
February 06, 2023, 03:32
Mr Breeze
now they’re getting sick

February 12, 2023, 10:40
Mr Breeze
Twitter files

February 14, 2023, 04:40
Webster
The East Palestine, Ohio gas release (that the USEPA is compounding) is akin to the 1984 disaster at the Union Carbide industrial plant in Bhopal, India. Good thing this is largely flyover country. Maybe not so many people were vaccinated. Vinyl chloride is carcinogenic, and those with at least 2 or 3 jabs are far more likely to develop rapid, aggressive cancer. (IGg4 and other proven and well published mechanisms.) They will die much sooner than the unvaxed who were downwind.
February 14, 2023, 04:56
Mr Breeze
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
The East Palestine, Ohio gas release (that the USEPA is compounding) is akin to the 1984 disaster at the Union Carbide industrial plant in Bhopal, India. Good thing this is largely flyover country. Maybe not so many people were vaccinated. Vinyl chloride is carcinogenic, and those with at least 2 or 3 jabs are far more likely to develop rapid, aggressive cancer. (IGg4 and other proven and well published mechanisms.) They will die much sooner than the unvaxed who were downwind.

This troubles me greatly, I know sometimes I chastise those who took the shot, but this will be a punishment beyond anything imaginable.

February 14, 2023, 14:32
Mr Breeze
Wish I never got the vaccine

World Series Poker player Aaron Duczak was caught on a hot mic talking about his chest pain from the Covid-19 shot.

February 19, 2023, 09:21
Mr Breeze
Tom Sizemore latest baffling episode

Tom Sizemore, 61 years old, suffered a brain aneurysm

February 19, 2023, 14:14
Jefiner
I will say that Sizemore has a known history of substance abuse, along with using current and past mates as punching bags.

FTG.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.
February 19, 2023, 17:17
bigbadbossydawg
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
Wish I never got the vaccine

World Series Poker player Aaron Duczak was caught on a hot mic talking about his chest pain from the Covid-19 shot.

I'm hearing a lot of regrets. Too late for regrets, some of the regretters are the same ones that harassed the nonjabbers. Scott Adams is one of them. He says the nonjabbers won, we were the smart ones.
February 24, 2023, 14:59
Shinmen Takezo

March 25, 2023, 20:28
raisedbypoodles
Dr. John Campbell Reviews Newly Released Pfizer Bio-distribution Data from January 2021

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<
March 28, 2023, 10:40
Webster
More on immune suppression as a result of multiple shots. Preprint just released:

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202303.0441/v1

From the abstract:
quote:
Altogether, evidence suggests that the reported increase in the IgG4 levels detected after repeated vaccination with the mRNA vaccines is not a protective mechanism; rather, it may be a part of the immune tolerance mechanism to the spike protein that could promote unopposed SARS-CoV2 infection and replication by suppressing natural antiviral responses. IgG4-induced suppression of the immune system due to repeated vaccination can also cause autoimmune diseases, promotes cancer growth, and autoimmune myocarditis in susceptible individuals.

March 28, 2023, 11:50
Webster
Ed Dowd has crunched 2022 and released his reports. These are for just the US.

Estimated Human Cost Report: http://www.phinancetechnologie...0Human%20%20Cost.htm

Estimated Economic Cost Report:
http://www.phinancetechnologie...conomic%20Impact.htm

Estimated economic cost of $148 billion. He figures for every $1 that Big Pharma made on the vaccines it cost the US $13. 300,000 excess deaths, 1.36 million disabilities, 26.6 million injuries. Numbers are conservative because limited to what he could measure. Largest crime scene in history.

Zerohedge's article on the reports: https://www.zerohedge.com/mark...-injured-or-disabled

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Webster,