Uncle Bob's
Did you get the shot?

This topic can be found at:
https://unclebobs.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8971047813/m/7357019596

January 10, 2022, 19:27
Traitor Vic
Did you get the shot?
Jeez, I’m so sorry!

Meanwhile Project Veritas says Fauci knew.

https://unclebobs.infopop.cc/ev...1047813/m/5067038796

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

January 10, 2022, 20:42
raisedbypoodles
quote:
I'm wondering if "bad" batches went to CA first

That's what we're thinking. I haven't come across any reliable documentation of state by state vaxx deaths or vaxx injuries. I don't think there is, or will be any. It doesn't benefit their agenda.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<
January 11, 2022, 08:44
Ginger Quill
Vax lot numbers ID'd

From the Stew Peters show:

"Doctor Jane Ruby joins us for her first segment of the year. She says she has the receipts to show that vaccine toxicity varies by batch, and it’s possible to find out if the vaccine you’re being pressured to take is from one of the tainted batches."
January 11, 2022, 16:07
raisedbypoodles
quote:
Originally posted by Ginger Quill:
Vax lot numbers ID'd

From the Stew Peters show:

"Doctor Jane Ruby joins us for her first segment of the year. She says she has the receipts to show that vaccine toxicity varies by batch, and it’s possible to find out if the vaccine you’re being pressured to take is from one of the tainted batches."

I think this is your video, Ginger. I haven't watched it yet, I'll have time later. Thanks!
Deadly Vax Lot Numbers IDENTIFIED, Still in Circulation

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<
January 11, 2022, 16:36
Ginger Quill
Thanks for posting that.
January 11, 2022, 20:22
raisedbypoodles
quote:
Originally posted by Ginger Quill:
Thanks for posting that.

YW Ginger, any time Smile

>>>

>>>

<<<
January 12, 2022, 01:06
raisedbypoodles
Documentary: 'I Am Not Misinformation' | Covid-19 Vaccine Adverse Events

>>>

>>>

<<<
January 12, 2022, 03:40
Mr Breeze
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Documentary: 'I Am Not Misinformation' | Covid-19 Vaccine Adverse Events

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe class="rumble" frameborder="0" height="360" src="https://rumble.com/embed/vppnvu/?pub=4" width="640">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Did you watch the entire 1.5 hours? That is a lot of time resource to spend for me, brief description please?

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------
January 12, 2022, 03:44
Mr Breeze
The Vax tards are now beginning to say in unison "We didn't die, or we were not as sick, because we had the vaccine" , this infers that the shot is only a therapeutic and comes no where close to the definition of a vaccine. So if true, this now becomes a choice identical to taking aspirin, cough syrup, antibiotics. Should I start asking them if they think it's OK if they are forced to take an antibiotic for a runny nose? Same thing now, right?

January 12, 2022, 04:31
Mr Breeze
Did you get the Shot?

No? GET OUT

https://twitter.com/VigilantFo.../1481090188906532864

January 12, 2022, 05:24
Webster
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
Did you watch the entire 1.5 hours? That is a lot of time resource to spend for me, brief description please?
Fortunately it doesn't take nearly 1.5 hours to go through something like this.

From western Canada. The personal testimonies of six people badly vaccine damaged, their inability to get treatment from conventional medicine sources, the hostility they faced when they tried to tell their stories, the pressure to be rejabbed, and the partial improvements from altmed sources. Also commentary from three naturopaths, the importance of natural immunity, don't jab kids. Some resources to contact.
January 12, 2022, 12:36
raisedbypoodles
quote:

I'm 34 minutes in. So far it's individuals describing their reactions and suffering from the shots, as well as their regret of getting them. I'm going to watch the whole thing but I'll have to do it in half hour segments. It's pretty interesting. And scary. I'd say if you're on the fence about getting ANY jabs, you'd decline without hesitation after watching the video.

>>>

>>>

<<<
January 12, 2022, 12:50
raisedbypoodles
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
Did you get the Shot?

No? GET OUT

https://twitter.com/VigilantFo.../1481090188906532864

It makes perfect sense if the intent is to cull the herd... seems logical to me. Evil, but logical.

>>>

>>>

<<<
January 12, 2022, 14:02
Webster
McDonalds can be boycotted.
January 13, 2022, 00:26
raisedbypoodles
Covid is the medical jackpot: up to $100,000 per patient

clicky click

>>>

>>>

<<<
January 13, 2022, 08:44
Traitor Vic
Cannabis KILLs …..COVID

https://www.bloomberg.com/news...-in-laboratory-study

January 13, 2022, 08:47
Traitor Vic
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Covid is the medical jackpot: up to $100,000 per patient

clicky click

Can you get another video not on gab. I can’t share gab. This needs shared badly.

January 13, 2022, 13:27
raisedbypoodles
It's publicly accessible through the Gab link, you can C&P the video link and post the link, or email the link (right click on the video) It doesn't have a formatted link to embed it.

You can right click on it, choose to email it, which opens Outlook Express

You can right click on it and save it (download)

That's all I can get from it at the moment. I'll try a search today. It may be hosted somewhere on a different platform. I'll see what I can find. Smile

>>>

>>>

<<<
January 13, 2022, 15:16
raisedbypoodles
leaked video of Zuckerberg speaking to his staff about the ‘vaXXines’

>>>

>>>

<<<
January 13, 2022, 15:50
raisedbypoodles
Attorney Reiner Fuellmich highlights the batches of kill shots and why its mass murder

>>>

>>>

<<<